Kazamatsuri Locale - Japan

Well I guess I could go to Shinjuku, yeah. The only problem is I have stuff to do and can only leave the house at about 11am, so I can only get to Shinjuku by 11:45. Is that fine with you guys?

Itā€™s perfect for me. (heavy sleeper)XD
So we gather in shinjuku at 11:45
how do we communicate?

As always, LINE :wink:

Ehh, meeting at Shinjuku is a bit out of the way for me though not as bad as it is for Pepe. Iā€™d prefer to meet at Kamakura station instead, though you can feel free to meet up first ahead of me.

Also, I am too cool to use Line, so Iā€™ll stick to sending Pepe ē§˜åƆ messages instead.

1 Like

Yeah if itā€™s not easy enough then we can all just meet at Kamakura Station, though @RyuuTamotsu Iā€™m happy to meet at Shinjuku still, if you want. Itā€™s not out of my way at all.

So bummed I missed out on the last meeting by just a couple days ;-;

If you guys donā€™t plan on getting the pass, another option would be to meet up at Shinagawa station and take the JR trains going there. Itā€™ll be more expensive by about 500 yen though, but it also saves 30 minutes of commuting time!

Heck, we can even meet in the waiting room inside the ticket gates so that none of us have to pay extra for exiting :wink:

No one likes you Japes so itā€™s fine.

Iā€™ll actually be on the JR from the beginning, so, uh, see you guys at Kamakura station :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah that sounds good Iā€™m always keen for a faster trip.

2 Likes

Whatever is okay with me actually.
but I guess meeting at shinagawa sta.is better since everyone will pass by there

Alright then, I guess itā€™s settled.
Meeting place: Shinagawa Station Waiting Room (inside the ticket gates) http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/stations/e788.html
Meeting time: 11:45
Plan: Take the train by 12pm, arrive at kamakura station by 1pm

So @Kaze we can meet up at the station by 1pm

1 Like

okay :smile:

and @Kami_chan let me know if you will go to shinjuku cuz itā€™s 2 stations away from me.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m heading there to catch the Yamanote line to Shinagawa Station anyway according to google maps. I should be there some time after 11 I guess.

Also how about this typhoon? Itā€™s been difficult to go anywhere all day, itā€™s as if something wants me to finish this wedding edit T_T

Yeah the typhoon is horrible, and they say itā€™ll get worse tonight. Urrrrgh just going out to get food is becoming a struggle orz

I bought some cereal and tea today so Iā€™m prepared (^_~)

1 Like

I havenā€™t fully moved in yet so I canā€™t really prepare my food just yet ;_; Which makes things even harder for me urgh. I canā€™t even heat water for instant noodles yet D:

as for me, I have to walk 20 mins on the way home now :,)

I donā€™t live in Japan and donā€™t have plans to visit anytime soon, but I want you all to know I stalk this thread >:p
Well, I do want to study abroad in Japan but thatā€™s still a few years away.
Even if I did live in Japan, I feel like itā€™d be weird to meet up ^^"

Maybe youā€™ll feel differently when you get there! Always keep an open mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha I can imagine it might give you a view of what issues we have on the other side of the world. Well, not like we talk about our issues that much ^^;