Kazamatsuri Locale - Japan

Yeah that sounds good I’m always keen for a faster trip.

2 Likes

Whatever is okay with me actually.
but I guess meeting at shinagawa sta.is better since everyone will pass by there

Alright then, I guess it’s settled.
Meeting place: Shinagawa Station Waiting Room (inside the ticket gates) http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/stations/e788.html
Meeting time: 11:45
Plan: Take the train by 12pm, arrive at kamakura station by 1pm

So @Kaze we can meet up at the station by 1pm

1 Like

okay :smile:

and @Kami_chan let me know if you will go to shinjuku cuz it’s 2 stations away from me.

1 Like

Yeah I’m heading there to catch the Yamanote line to Shinagawa Station anyway according to google maps. I should be there some time after 11 I guess.

Also how about this typhoon? It’s been difficult to go anywhere all day, it’s as if something wants me to finish this wedding edit T_T

Yeah the typhoon is horrible, and they say it’ll get worse tonight. Urrrrgh just going out to get food is becoming a struggle orz

I bought some cereal and tea today so I’m prepared (^_~)

1 Like

I haven’t fully moved in yet so I can’t really prepare my food just yet ;_; Which makes things even harder for me urgh. I can’t even heat water for instant noodles yet D:

as for me, I have to walk 20 mins on the way home now :,)

I don’t live in Japan and don’t have plans to visit anytime soon, but I want you all to know I stalk this thread >:p
Well, I do want to study abroad in Japan but that’s still a few years away.
Even if I did live in Japan, I feel like it’d be weird to meet up ^^"

Maybe you’ll feel differently when you get there! Always keep an open mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha I can imagine it might give you a view of what issues we have on the other side of the world. Well, not like we talk about our issues that much ^^;

Just confirming I’ll be at Kamakura station around 1pm. Pepe has my # if something comes up.

1 Like

Just got confirmation that I’ll be attending C89! :slight_smile: First time attendee here, so I’ll be joining a party consisting of some of my “higher leveled” friends to try and gain some experience(and share the loot). Hoping to meet up with some of you guys during the event! ^^

1 Like

So, what’s say we plan out our thing for KeyPoints this sunday @RyuuTamotsu @Kami_chan

I kind of wanna join the Kaza Movie Night and since the event starts at 11am, I figure we can plan to meet around 12pm near the event space.

It’ll be held in Ota-ku Industry Plaza which is near JR Kamata station and even nearer to Keikyu Kamata station. I can easily go to both stations, but which station would you guys prefer? We could just all meet at the station then go to the event together :wink:

Oh… yeah, about that, I may or may not be able to make it anymore. You guys sort out a time that works for you and I’ll let you know closer to Sunday if I can make it, sorry!

alright then, just let us know ;_;

Yeah I’m really sorry (>_<)

sure! so excited:3
anyways, sorry for not sending pictures till now since I have some problems transferring them

Hi, I am happy to see you at the Key Point.