Kaza Movie Night!

Oh yeah, btw guys. Im letting the voting go for two weeks this time since we wont be meeting for another 2 after that. So if you still want to vote, be my guest~

so wheres the poll at?

Look above you, bud :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wait i already voted for it nvm

Oh yeahhhhhhhhh
btw

We’re gonna be watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail on Saturday, January 9 at 00:00 UTC

4 Likes

Ayyyyy great choice!

Nice! but wait, I thought the vote was later.

Im sorry, what do you mean? We skipped the last two weeks because of the holidays, so the voting for this next Saturday was for two weeks after Dec. 12

1 Like

My bad, I thought the break was for two more weeks.

WHOOPS completely forgot about this ^^;

Most of you vote right at the beginning and dont acquire your movie until right at the end anyway, so it shouldnt be a problem :kgoha:

Ah crap I keep forgeting to do this

Hachi: A Dog’s Tale - Saturday, Jan 23, 01:00 UTC

Ive heard a couple people say they might be able to make it if it was an hour later, so I decided to move it back this time. We havent done this in the past because its already so late for our European 2am-ers, but no one from that time zone has been showing up recently, so I figured we can at least try this for this week.

Please speak up if this affects you positively or negatively.

1 Like

That’s a tiny bit better for me since I don’t have to rely on an alarm to wake me up in time for it anymore

In case any of you missed it, I am currently working on re-structuring how Movie Night will meet and function, and thus there will be no voting this week, nor a movie next week.

Is the movie night coming back some day?

Uhhhhhhh…

Maybe.

I guess I still would like to bring Movie Night back at some point, but it probably would not be soon. I hit a pretty busy point in my life, so I dont really have time to organize or attend it right now. If there is actual demand for it (as in, like, at least 5 people who would be interested) someone else is welcome to take over, and I’d be happy to help them if they need/want.

1 Like

My personal recommendation is to keep it on hold until after the whole slew of bookclubs we have now. We’re currently busy with Kanon, and what with our podcasts being accessible to a live audience, I fear it might draw attention away from the bookclubs somehow.

And after Kanon, I assume the other Key localizations will be slowly released one-by-one which will keep us busy for quite a while. But hey, after we’re all done with that, I can say that we’d be in a lull that would offer a good opportunity for more and more movie nights :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I kinda miss the movie nights. Is there currently a chance of a comeback?

2 Likes

Let’s bring back Kaza movie night!

1 Like

Mmm as do I, quite honestly! I wouldn’t mind organizing a trial movie night (now with a few really impressive movies coming out), however my schedule is a lot more tight recently. Like, I may not be able to work with the old schedule of Saturday night US time. I guess we could talk about it?

Let’s totally talk. Though my schedule is also pretty tight. Especially my sleep schedule, which I can’t afford to mess up anymore, so I staying up past midnight is gonna be more difficult.
Well, we’ll see if there’s a good time for everyone.

1 Like