Kaza Movie Night!

Awww well that’s alright. I watched it a while back, so I hope you guys enjoy it~

Yahaha… we had to cancel again…
At least we didnt keep anyone up til 2am for nothing this time :yahaha:

Anyways, here’s the poll for December 12. We’ve got some good ones this time, so I hope people will be able to show up~

I have a suggestion, can somebody @ (people who voted) just to notify them? I really wanted to come on Sunday but I forgot since I was studying for toefl.

Ah, yeah sorry, of course I can. Im happy to remind anyone who asks me to both the day before and the day of. Also dont forget, its Saturday, not Sunday~

Now I just gotta remind myself to remind you…

1 Like

Do we just put our recommendations in the spreadsheet directly?

Nah, just:

I’ve been keeping a list of good movies I would like to watch with friends, though I would share it with you. Hopefully one of them will get retained:

Monty Python and the holy grail
Paprika
Origin: Spirits of the past
Cat Soup
A tale of two sisters
Steam Boy
From Up on Poppy Hill
Millenium Actress
Jin-Roh: the Wolf Brigade
Memories
Suicide Club

1 Like

Great, we needed a bunch of new movies. I added all of them except for Millennium Actress, since thats already on the list. Thanks~

Hachi: a Dog’s Tale
Because how can you be a Key fan without loving sad things.
It’s a true story about a dog in Japan that was loyal as fk.

Takeshi’s Castle
Idk people were talking about Japanese game shows being funny so we could watch a few episodes or something.

If you need more I have a whole list

I love Cat Soup! I don’t know too many other people who have seen it!

1 Like

I"m sorry but, the university’s interview is in the same date, same time .-.
sorry about that but I’ll not be able to come even though I voted ._.
:komue:

It’s an amazing movie, it’s rare to find another fan though. I hope we can watch it with everyone. :smiley:

Time for a recommendation.

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem: I haven’t seen this movie yet and I’m curious to see it, considering it’s based off Daft Punk’s album Discovery and I got back to listening to Daft Punk’s music ever since their comeback in 2013. Plus from what I’ve heard, the movie is pretty good so I thought why not. :smile:

2 Likes

I made a comment on this in the off topic music section. I loved it and would highly recomend Interstella 5555.

Last chance to vote for next week’s movie~

Kiki’s Delivery Service

Saturday, December 12

00:00 UTC

Be there.

2 Likes

Monty Python or stuff like that cuz NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquistion!

3 Likes

Kiki was pretty great. We havent really watched many not great movies, huh. Jiji best cat.

We’ll be skipping Dec. 26 because of Christmas festivities, and Jan 2. because of New Year’s festivities. So see you guys on Jan. 9!

Seconded. Absolutely loved the movie, I should have watched it ages ago.

2 Likes