Kaza Movie Night!

I like the idea of doing it on Friday nights (Saturday 00:00 UTC) since I am less likely to get sucked up into a social activity with 3D people in my more general vicinity. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yerian, be a rebel and just do it at sunday 00:00 UTC :wink:.

Nah, seriously, it doesn’t matter if I join like 30-60 minutes late?
On those days I come home reaaaally late.

Awesome, thanks for replying guys. We will go ahead and change the official time to 00:00 on Saturday, including this session.

@Random_User, especially with the ease of just popping in and out with Discord, it shouldnt be a problem at all. You’ll just miss the first 30-60 minutes of the movie of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Last chance to vote for next week’s movie night!

I have to say Im pretty excited for this one guys:

Join us Saturday, November 14, at 00:0 UTC (Remember, thats a day earlier than our old time), to watch Ookami Kodomo Ame to Yuki, AKA Wolf Children

The reason Im so excited is because I actually own this on BluRay and I havent seen it yet! Hope you guys are excited too~

5 Likes

I need the “my body is ready” pic with reggie’s face on it to describe this.

I loved this movie, I remember cracking a lot of jokes on a certain scene which ended in me becoming her new punch-bag for a few minutes and when we were supposed to sleep.
Ohhhhhhh I so wanna spoil it now just for the fun of if, because I won’t be able to join at time. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Jujuju Muajaja.

Wolf Children was… beautiful. I cant think of a better word to describe it. Definitely a must see. I would recommend it to anyone, whether they usually watch anime or not.

I’ll try to remember to put the next poll up tomorrow (Im too tired right now), but someone may have to gently remind me. Thanks to everyone who showed up tonight, I’m glad the new timeslot worked just as well. And sorry again for the such a huge delay I caused ^^;

2 Likes

It made me cry a lot more than I was expecting ;~;

I hope you guys are finally feeling bad about not voting for Ookami Kodomo last time. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m glad we had so many participants this time around ^^

No Key fan should miss out on this movie

1 Like

Agreed. It’s a movie that doesn’t really rely on cultural or anime-specific understandings. It’s just a story of life, growth, and learning. Something that everyone can understand.

Definitely goes into my list of top and must-see films.

That movie is reallly beautiful, 2 of 5 friends of mine cried when we were watching it together.
I also wanted to see the movie together with you guys T.T
Now I am starting to hate some real life events, because those are inpredictable.

Sorry about the delay guys, but no one reminded me :yahaha:

I might as well recommend Tokyo Godfathers, since Christmas is coming soon.

Uhhhh, guys… we only have two responses movie night this week so far (and its currently a tie XP). Is no one able to attend this session?

i forgot if i did it or not… did i?

Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

well I didn’t know any of the movies so I picked randomly lol

By a resounding 3:1 vote (and most likely to @Pepe’s dismay), this week we will be watching The Tale of Princess Kaguya at 00:00 UTC on Saturday, November 28.

Judging by the lack of votes at first, I’m a bit worried about the attendance this week. Those who cannot be there have already told me, but can anyone who for sure be there let me know as well? Thanks guys!

I’m bummed that it’s not Millennium Actress, since I needed something to motivate myself to watch that. I’ll probably be able to make it. I hope it’s alright if I just listen in on the voice channel, but not actually talk, since certain circumstances make it so I can’t talk during this.

1 Like