Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Dizzy! I absolutely love your art. Glad to finally see you posting on the forum!

1 Like

Amigooo~! :smiley:

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! Looks like youā€™ll fit right in with us~ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, Dizzy! Iā€™m sure everyone here has seen your art, and weā€™re all fans of it!

Have fun on the forum, glad to have you! :kgoha:

1 Like

Thank you everyone ^o^
Iā€™m looking forward to participate in the (friendly) community :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the party @John_Smith! Hope youā€™re enjoying your time here!

Yaaaay @Dizzyworld2 finally joined us! Hope youā€™re enjoying the forum!

Once you reach Dango rank you guys will be able to join our Discord Chat!

Until then, please take the time to enjoy our community~

Iā€™ll join everyone elseā€¦ AMIGO~

Oh yeah, thatā€™s hella good taste in characters :smiley:

Welcome to Kaza, comrade!

1 Like

Aaaahhmm, AMIGOOO?

Yeah, AMIGOOOO!

Have a great time with us @Dizzyworld2! Iā€™m eager to see you in our bookclubs, and donā€™t forget to get your dango status fast to join our Discord madness!

1 Like

Oh, I remember you back in MAL back when LB! aired! Good to see you here~

AMIGOOO!!!
Good to see you here, I hope you have fun!

Amigoooooooo
Welcome!

Itā€™s been a while. Iā€™m glad I havenā€™t been forgotten. Time to get some new discussions going, for old timesā€™ sake ^^

Nice to meet you @Dizzyworld2, Welcome to kazamatsuri AMIGOOOO~ (joining the bandwagon, yay)
I hope you enjoy your time here with us :smile:

Hi! Richarano here, Iā€™m also on twitter and pixiv under the same name. Iā€™m a fan of Keyā€™s works especially Rewrite and Planetarian, with Little Busters coming really close in the second place. Sometimes I draw too! I hope I can contribute to this community, nice to meet everyone here! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome @richarano! We hope to see you around a lot! Letā€™s hope we can have fun together!

1 Like

Hellow @richarano

Finally you join this great community

I canā€™t wait to see your contributions :*

1 Like

I look forward to seeing some of your works! Iā€™m always happy to see people with any kind of artistic talent join the fold.

1 Like

Welcome! I saw your fanart submission for K.E.Y. and it looks so amazing! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome buddy, glad you could make it here. (^o^)/

1 Like