Introduce Yourself!

@VierMill Thank you for working up the effort to introduce yourself! I really hope you’ve been enjoying Kazamatsuri, and I’m super happy that you’re wanting to join us here! We don’t bite, and everybody here is valued, so I hope to see you post more :slight_smile:

Given your interest in Ryukishi07’s works, you may also be interested in our sister-community, Rokkenjima.

Welcome to the family!

1 Like

Welcome @rushman_ad, @Treima, and @VierMill.

It’s nice to meet all of you, and I hope you have a good time.

Oh, a fellow Spanish dango joined our big family, I won’t be alone anymore! I hope that you have a great time here!

Also, a huge teddy bear hug to @Treima and @VierMill. Enjoy posting and reading!

Hello! My name is Yuki. I’m not huge KEY fan like how people watched and played everything he made. (Though I wish to be one.) My favorite key anime title is AIR and my favorite visual novel is Planetarian, because it’s my first VN!

I live in the world of 3 people, guiding each other and facing the future

To be more realistic, I live in Hawaii and I’m part Japanese! Along with other parts

9 Likes

Ooh, welcome @0_Yuki_0! I think you might be our first Hawaiian member on Kazamatsuri! I really hope you enjoy your time here. Please take your time to get to know and join our family!

Welcome @0_Yuki_0! If you haven’t already you should add your location on the Kazamatsuri World Map. It doesn’t look like anyone has set Hawaii as their location yet (we need your help taking over the world!) in a few weeks when you reach Dango status :sweat_smile:

@Arete They need to achieve Dango rank before they can add their pin on the map (or even see the map)

Welcome, Yuki![quote=“0_Yuki_0, post:1960, topic:49”]
I live in Hawaii
[/quote]
Have you been to Zippy’s? Or is there better food there (that you can recommend :3)

Nice to meet you @VierMill and @0_Yuki_0. Welcome to kazamatsuri. I hope you enjoy the community at its fullest and that we can have entertaining discussions about our shared passions together. Have a great time~ :smile:

Hi! I’m John Smith, an autistic Dutch joinery student who likes weird art and VNs with great atmosphere. I’ve been a casual lurker here for over a year now, and a member of Fuwa for slightly less than that. Back then, I’d discovered visual novels through Youtube (Dodger, mainly). The first one I played for myself was Planetarian, which blew me away so hard that it completely changed the way i experience stories.
Since then, I’ve played Kanon, Air and Clannad, loved all of them, though they still weren’t as good as PL. I suspect nothing will ever be.
Anyway, I hope to see you all around!

6 Likes

Nice to meet you @John_Smith. Welcome to Kaza, I hope we can have fun together. :smile:

I recommend watching Gankutsuo: the count of montecristo,

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing it for some time, thanks.
Not a huge animu guy though, there’s a limit to how weird it can be :wink:
I won’t be satisfied unless it has Fairytale Requiem levels of visual insanity

Hello, hello!
Welcome to the family @John_Smith, hope we’ll see you in our future book clubs here on Kaza!

Good to see another Planetarian fan haha

1 Like

Yep I’ve been to zippy’s, I can’t say for certain if the food there is “really good” because I eat there a lot. But yeah I can say it’s good

As for specific places… Well I can seem to think of any right now

1 Like

Heyo @0_Yuki_0! Welcome to the family!

Double posting is not well received around here, If you want to respond to two or more people please just @ mention them in the same post.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Welcome to our new members @0_Yuki_0 and @John_Smith!

Have a great time here with us!

Im also from indonesia too.
Yoroshiku!

1 Like

Signed up a long time ago, lurked for a while, and I’d say it’s more than enough time for me to start posting here :smiley:

I live in TX, US and am going to be a 3rd year at my university in the fall semester. I’m studying biochemistry and hope to get into pharmacy school.

With that out of the way, I’ve been a kagikko/key fan for years. Out of all of them though, I love LB! the most. Favorite characters are Kyousuke, Lucia, Kotori, Mio, and Saya!

One of my biggest hobbies has been drawing. Other franchises I like at the moment are Love Live! and Kancolle. I also like to read vns but haven’t been doing so until recently due to school/drawing.

13 Likes

AMIGOOOOOOOO!

And with this, you’ll fit right in. Hope to see you contributing going forward!

2 Likes

I know Gnashes said it already, but I’ll say it anyway AMIGOOOOO!! :smile:

On a serious note though, glad you could make it here. ^^

2 Likes