Introduce Yourself!

Thanks for the welcome. Read the forum often but don’t contribute, will change now exams are over!

Sorry about the delay, the welcome wagon was stuck at work station, so in order to catch up:
Welcome to @Skyforger, @Razor_TD, @Mogaoscar, @niles_wali and @Kyou-taku . I hope you enjoy your time here on kaza and wish we can share a pleasant community experience together. See you around on the forum and have fun :smile:

2 Likes

Hi. I’m not really sure how to ‘introduce’ myself since,well I don’t do it a lot. Any way, As my profile says i’m Jin. I came from the not so well known(maybe?) country of Malaysia. Just finished high school and on my way heading off to college. I’ve been reading articles here for a while actually buy never had an account until a while back.

hmmmm…

if i had to say one series/game which is my favorite… I guess I had to say Little Busters! since I got interested in the company called KEY is after I watched the series S1+S2. And later I started playing the game and I watched other series by KEY, I played as much games as I could. And even till now I had to say Little Busters! Refrain had to be one that made me cry my eyes out the longest…

But come to thinkof it I still can’t tell if my favorite is LB! or Rewrite…
ha ha…

Oh. And I always wanted to buy KEY merchandises but It’s kinda hard since I can’t find that much sites that ship them here. Let’s not talk about stores since depending on where you’re from, one may not even exist… I even worked part time jobs just so that I could buy them. But alas, my efforts seems to be in vain. TT_TT… By products I want physical stuff rather than virtual ones. If like the games that can be bought from Steam They’re not that much of a problem… And I can’t afford to go to Japan either so…sigh… Just in case any of you know of a solution, I’ll be really grateful for any kind of help. I just wanted to show the level of support I’m trying to give to the company…

welp, that took a depressing turn… ha ha…
Anyway,I hope that was a good intro, Hope I can come to enjoy this site more. And I might not talk much since I’m kinda shy to begin with…ha ha

4 Likes

Nice to meet you, @Jin, I’m glad you finally join the conversation with us. It’s always nice to have another LB! fan around :smile: I’m looking forward to discussing Key with you.

1 Like

Welcome @Jin, I am looking forward to seeing you in this forum’s threads! As for the merchandise you say, even though I don’t know much about how to do it, I’m sure some members in the community will be able to help you. What I can assure you is that importing stuff from Japan is, by no means, impossible.

Let’s have fun all together, the more the merrier! :kyogrin:

1 Like

Hey Jin! Surprisingly enough, we don’t have much members from Malaysia. Are you going to the upcoming Visual Arts Expo in KL? Key is gonna be there, selling some merchandise :smiley: that’ll be a good way for you to get some physical goods, I reckon :wink:

1 Like

Hello, hello

You’ll have a lot of fun being here, you’ll break from your shell eventually. If you’re looking for Key merch, like what mogaoscar said, some of friends here should hook you up or you can look around on amiami

1 Like

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the warm welcome. I’m looking forward to having a nice experience as well. And thanks for the support as well. One of the reasons why i like internet communities is that they’re easy to talk to. And I’m a little socially awkward, so finding people to discuss the things i like is a really good feeling.

Oh, and @Pepe , I didn’t know bout that…googling it
Ma sweet god. This is aaaaawesome~ I’m going to a college in KL, so this is good news. I’ll be going. I must go… getting hyped :triumph:
Hope i get to meet someone from Kazamatsuri there as well :grinning:

Yup you can get more info here: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/overseas/ :wink: Well like I said, I don’t think there are any other Malaysian Kaza members around here, but I do hope you enjoy the event :smiley: Here’s hoping you can get an autograph from Hinoue and/or Orito!

1 Like

I was just done browsing the site. Oh and I meant if there were anyone from another corner of the earth came to visit, you know, a hardcore KEY fan maybe?:sweat_smile:

Yup~ fingers crossed for that autograph ^∆^

1 Like

Konichiwa! Kawaii-is-Justice here!
I’m a Key fan from North Africa :sunglasses: who has watched most Key animes and read all the visual novels available in English. My favourite would be CLANNAD closely followed by Little Busters! and Rewrite. My first was actually Angel Beats! but I seriously didn’t know it was from Key so I personally consider CLANNAD as my first~
My fav’ characters would be Kurugaya, Shizuru and Akane! :heart:
Nice meeting you everyone! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you @Kawaii-is-Justice. Welcome to Kazamatsuri. I hope you enjoy the community and can have a pleasant experience with us here. :smile:

Hello, hello
welcome to your new favorite place in the internet

Hello Kazamatsuri! I’m RockmanDash12 and I’ve been lurking and reading the articles for a while but I haven’t really commented, hopefully that changes. I live in Sacramento, California, USA and I’m a big fan of VNs to the point that I review them occasionally, with some of the best I’ve played being Key stuff so I thought I might as well join here if I wanted to talk about Key games :slight_smile:

I’ve played through a few Key games, I wouldn’t say I’m a diehard fan but I do appreciate them. I’ve seen the anime to Clannad, Kanon, Air, Little Busters, Angel Beats, while I’ve played the VNs for Clannad, Kanon, Planetarian and Rewrite.

I’ve found Kazamatsuri just looking for Key info in the past, but what got me to sign up has been the ACEN stuff through reddit, so yeah :slight_smile:

Outside of Key, I love VNs, Anime and Tech. Can talk for hours on any one of them! (And I have…). Anyways, Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Jin Nice to meet you! My friend that helped get me into anime is actually from a Malaysian family. Fittingly enough, all of their names (purposely) start with J just as yours haha. I’m also a die-hard Little Busters! fan (as you can tell by my name). I hope you enjoy Kazamatsuri!

@Kawaii-is-Justice Nice to meet you too! Angel Beats! was also my first KEY experience, and I also I didn’t realize it at the time. Clannad is officially my gateway into anime and such and was my favorite thing ever until LB! came along. I can’t say I’ve ever met anyone from North Africa online yet, either way, nice to meet you again!

@RockmanDash12 Welcome! If you can name one, what’s your favorite KEY work?

1 Like

@KomariKamikita It’s close between Rewrite and Clannad, but I’d give it to Clannad. That game was amazing and totally changed my perspective on how I see people in the world. Absolutely love the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Man, it’s always nice to meet another LB! die-hard fan. As far as I can remember, LB! Has been my no.1 for years. It kinda left great impact on me. And meeting fans(irl and on the net) was really hard. I mean, the kind that likes both the game and anime. Everyone i met so far was either anime OR vn (and a lot of the times never heard of it :sweat_smile:). Btw some of the forums on LB! that i was interested in seemed inactive (there was one with the last post being 2 yrs ago.) Is it ok if I continued or is it considered dead?

1 Like

Oh hey, the Anitay guy? I posted about that Key marathon you did a couple years ago.

@DMB Thanks, I hope so too.

@andrewcee Thanks :slight_smile:

@KomariKamikita Well, if you haven’t met someone from North Africa, you just met one and thanks again :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I am. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: