Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! I may have forgotten write my introduce.
I am from Chiba City, Japan.
I saw anime of old Key works and becomes a fan of them but have not Little Busters is not seen yet.
I mostly like Misuzu, Minagi, Nayuki and Akiko.
I like and really love of works of Kyoto Animation also.

See you.

5 Likes

Welcome, @Armando_Rl and @Exbo! Itā€™s nice to meet the both of you. :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œArmando_Rl, post:1424, topic:49ā€]
I got to know Kazamatsuri.org thanks to @Aspirety 's old blog (Kakera Complex), specially his posts about Little Busters (good read man, you should write more).
[/quote]Theyā€™re definitely detailed and full of passion. Doesnā€™t mean I agree with everything he says, though.

[quote=ā€œArmando_Rl, post:1424, topic:49ā€]
Interests outside of Key: Reading visual novels
[/quote]Iā€™d say Key novels are sort of a gateway drug into the hobby, but my first VN was technically Sakura Wars V, soā€¦ :confused:

[quote=ā€œExbo, post:1428, topic:49ā€]
Iā€™ve recently been playing Rewrite, and I just hope to find people that have played it as well :D.
[/quote]Youā€™re in luck. :wink:
I finished Rewrite a few months ago and I know @Inuconandoyle has been doing his best to read through it, despite his busy schedule.

[quote=ā€œExbo, post:1428, topic:49ā€]
Iā€™ve yet to watch Airā€¦ I probably should get on that.
[/quote]Good luck with that. AIR is definitely worth experiencing at least once, despite what some of us will tell you. The movieā€™s not bad either, even though itā€™s quite different from the VN and anime. :slight_smile:

Suddenly many new people! Aloha @Armando_Rl, @Exbo and @Kirara3500, nice to have ya!

1 Like

@Armando_Rl, @Exbo and @Kirara3500:
Welcome to Kazamatsuri! I hope to see you around ^~^

1 Like

Welcome to you @Exbo and @Kirara3500, I hope you have fun with us here.

1 Like

Welcome kirara! I hope you have fun around the forums!

1 Like

Welcome ! Seems like you like keyā€™s older titles, which I donā€™t blame you for, because they were great !

2 Likes

Actually my first one was Steins;gate, then Chaos;head, then Danganronpa, and so on. It was some time latter that someone recommended me Rewrite. I didnā€™t know Key (not even from the anime series) and I loved the chilling atmosphere it had compared to the other tense science/mystery novels I usually read.

1 Like

More people need to play Chaos;Head, but people typically wonā€™t give it a chance because the anime was so horridā€¦

2 Likes

Must be weird to play it when you are just starting with VNs. Itā€™s an acquired taste~

I always recommend it as ā€œthe VN to read when you want to hate everything for no real reason.ā€ The world it presents is very off-putting, likely due to the protagonist being our eyes.

1 Like

Okay, itā€™s my turn then!

Erm, well - Iā€™m the newbie in the community, although Iā€™ve been following the blog for some time. I go by the nickname daysofsummer, but in general people call me just ā€œdaysā€ or ā€œsummerā€. Iā€™m a 100% certified Frenchman, and Iā€™m 18 - and I guess thatā€™d be it for the basic info.

Iā€™m fond of anime & manga in general - one of my main passions is writing. I also love listening to different types of music, and used to play lots of video games although I donā€™t really have so much time for it as of late.

As for how I came to be here, well - the first VN I played was Rewrite, I completely loved it, and before I knew it Clannad was one of my all-time favorite anime. I was into Key before I became fully aware of itā€¦ so that takes me back a few years in time.

My favorite Key work would be Little Busters!, although itā€™s hard to look past Clannad for me as well.

Hereā€™s hoping you guys will be kind to me!

8 Likes

Hello, @daysofsummer. Iā€™m glad that youā€™re here and see you. :smile:

Welcome @daysofsummer! You joined at a pretty edgy time but this is a wonderful community and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll fit right in! I hope to see you around the forums!

I certainly hope Iā€™ll manage to fit in - well with such a warm welcome things are off to a good start! Although I wonder why this would be an edgy time? Maybe it has to do with a certain ongoing anime series? hahaha.

1 Like

Bingo

I wonder why the guess was so easyā€¦?

Well I tend to be quite peaceful where those things are concerned, so I wonā€™t bother much on that end. As long itā€™s all good elsewhere, I donā€™t really mind. Although, hey, Iā€™m sure even then itā€™s more peaceful than 99% of the other places where Charlotte is discussed (Glasslip comparisons anyone?). Iā€™ll try to drop by that section too.

1 Like

Are people really comparing Charlotte to Glasslipā€¦? Wow, its no where near that badā€¦ even if I though Charlotte was actually bad, I dont think I could ever be so cruel as to put it on the level of Glasshitā€¦

Anyways, welcome aboard Days! Hope to see you around the forums!

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s shocking isnā€™t it?

Personally I disagree with most of the criticism targeted at Charlotte anyway (I think itā€™s a superb series actually), but regardless of personal opinions, this is an awful comparison. Glasslip as a whole doesnā€™t make any sense, while Charlotte does, so I really donā€™t see the comparisons.

I know I shouldnā€™t badmouth, but well, those opinions always come from the expected placesā€¦ namely MAL in this case. I never go there myself although I do have an account, but the things I hear from acquaintances who actually dare frequent those dark areas of the anime internetā€¦

So the morale of the story is: stay here on kazamatsuri, donā€™t go discuss anime there!

Well I hope I can find many things to discuss on here! Although shamefully for me, I yearn for Charlotte discussions less than other topics, so maybe the timing isnā€™t the best? haha. Well there are many other topics to be discussed, so Iā€™m not pessimistic about that! Thanks for the welcome!

4 Likes

Hi Days! Glad to see you here! :smile:

would love to read some of your works. do you have a blog?

Ditto. I never thought of myself as a fan before, but I found myself following all of KEYā€™s anime adaptations and telling friends to watch them

1 Like

Sure I do - the links are in the dedicated ā€œKey Blogs & Vlogsā€ thread of the Key Fanworks section! I wouldnā€™t like to spam them all around the place so Iā€™ll refrain from linking the site here too and just redirect you to that thread instead.

1 Like