Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Meltokio! Don’t worry I’m unbelievably shy, or maybe awkward is the better word, and I get by here so I’m sure you’ll do great! I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Welcome @meltokio, glad you could make it. ^^

The happiness spiral theory lives on. ^o^

Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get along just fine. :blush:

Hello, I’m Hustler One. Angel Beats fan, I mostly like Yui and Kanade because they’re cute.

so, for now I’m playing Angel Beats!: Operation Wars, If you want to add me, reply me I’ll add you^_^

Nice to meet you. everyone.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri~
Yui is love, Yui is life. She’s got the best quotes.
Have you seen or played any other Key anime or games?

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you have a good time on Kazamatsuri!

1 Like

welcome to @Thitisorn_Lowanitcha and @meltokio, I hope you have a lot of fun with us here!

1 Like

Umm, before I love Angel Beats! Series, I have watched Clannad, Air Series already. :smile:

Welcome, @Hustler_One. It’s nice to meet you, too. :smile:

[quote=“Hustler_One, post:1414, topic:49”]
I mostly like Yui and Kanade because they’re cute.
[/quote]Amen. :3

1 Like

Welcome @Hustler_One, glad you could make it.

Cool, I like Kanade though I’m not the biggest fan of Yui but that’s just me

1 Like

Hiya @Hustler_One! I’m glad to see someone who plays ABOW too! My ID for the game is: 263,552,472. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

I’m glad to see you too :smile:

[quote=“legit_legitimacy, post:1421, topic:49, full:true”]
I’m glad to see someone who plays ABOW too! My ID for the game is: 263,552,472. Enjoy your stay!
[/quote] I alway welcome for everyone who plays ABOW :smile:, Here’s my ABOW data (sorry I can’t remember my ID)
User name: HustlerOne
Battlefront’s name: NineBall
(Note: My user and battlefront are wrote in Japan symbol, sorry.)

Ey there @Hustler_One, +1 for Kanade!

[quote=“Takafumi, post:1409, topic:49”]
What are they? O.O Are they like bedbugs, but web-based? Little mites that exist only to Tumblr?Sounds scary… Are they common??
[/quote]They’re a scary bunch, more like sentient herpes, once some latch onto you you’ll never get rid of them
Luckily there’s also the rare species of good tumblrites that produces quality comedy

2 Likes

Hello, I’m from Dominican Republic, and I’ve read Little Busters!, Planetarian and Rewrite, and seen Angel Beats and Charlotte. I can’t say which is my favourite between Little Busters! and Rewrite but my first one was Rewrite.

I got to know Kazamatsuri.org thanks to @Aspirety 's old blog (Kakera Complex), specially his posts about Little Busters (good read man, you should write more).

Interests outside of Key: Reading visual novels and science articles. I’m currently studying mathematics.

I hope to have a good time with you guys!

9 Likes

Welcome, @Armando_Rl, I’m glad to see you. :smile:

Welcome to you @Armando_Rl, I hope you have fun with us.

Welcome Armando! As far as I know you are the first member we have from the Dominican Republic! It’s great to have one more country marked off :smile:

1 Like

Heyo! I’m Exbo, and I found this place through the r/Key_Visual_Arts subreddit and Kakeracomplex’s blog.

I’ve recently been playing Rewrite, and I just hope to find people that have played it as well :D.
Other than Rewrite, I have played Little Busters! and Clannad. I’ve watched LB, Clannad, Kanon, AB, and currently watching Charlotte. I’ve yet to watch Air… I probably should get on that.

Anyway, I’m clearly a Key fan(minus Air), and I hope to see y’all on the forums! If you’re interested, you can read my Rewrite re-playthrough and reactions on the subreddit mentioned above. Nice to meet you all~

7 Likes

Welcome Exbo! Hm this will be confusing, you have the same avatar as another one of our members @Kotarou :stuck_out_tongue:
Also what’s

Supposed to mean :frowning:
Haha anyway have a great time on the forums, I hope to see you around!

I’ve changed my picture, I say @Kotarou has a good preference of picture and name :smiley:

Don’t worry, I just haven’t watched Air yet haha. I’ll see you around~

Welcome @Exbo and @Armando_Rl! Interesting that both of you mentioned Kakera Complex since, you know, it’s been dead for a year now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[quote=“Exbo, post:1430, topic:49”]
Don’t worry, I just haven’t watched Air yet haha.
[/quote] Don’t bother. Just listen to the OST ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways hope to see you guys around~