Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @Tenyasha , glad to have another portuguese-speaker member.

@Tenyasha
Welcome and yay another rewrite fan. Let the rewrite invasion begin!! jk

Welcome @eltonsu999 and @Tenyasha!

Iā€™m really tired and canā€™t think of anything else to say atm, but I hope to see you around!

Welcome @eltonsu999 and @Tenyasha! Hope you guys feel at home here. :slight_smile:

Woah, nice! Much better than I was expecting when you said ā€œrecently.ā€ Looking good. :slight_smile:

Dx

^ This.

I think mine is at like two~. Thatā€™s insane (not in a bad way) Ika! Though my Kanon rewatch count is a bit higher at like three or four I think. (Nayuki goodness and all that.)

I guess my anime rewatches in general are fairly low. (Except Haruhi, which should be fairly close to your Clannad rewatch count.)

jk

1 Like

Welcome to you guys @eltonsu999 and @Tenyasha.

Glad to see you on here, elton, since I know you were here since last year XD But yeah, great art, and Iā€™m hyped to see more of it :smiley:

And, wow tenyasha, youā€™re from Portugal? Donā€™t think weā€™ve ever had a Portuguese member. Nice! Hope you enjoy your stay

1 Like

OH OH I rewatch Kanon more than anyone ever should. Twice every winter, and once around August every year.

I thiiink we have one or two.

1 Like

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Heyo, Skyzzed/Luca here from Germany! Currently studying physics at uni, but I still have plenty of time for anime and VNs. Been a big Key! fan ever since I saw Angel Beats! in 2012 and it blew me away.
Since then Iā€™ve watched the first season of the Little Busters! anime, read the Little Busters! VN, watched Clannad + AS and read Rewrite. Iā€™m planning to read Air (and Kanon, if I have enough time) after this semester, and Iā€™m waiting for Sekaiā€™s release of Clannad, having it as physical copy will be great! :stuck_out_tongue:
Also waiting for the AB VN, Harmonia and Charlotte of course, expectations are high for all of them.

Best Key Girls are Kanade, Yurippe, Rin, Kud, Nagisa, Kyou, Kotori and Chihaya, but generally I like all the girls, itā€™s just impossible to dislike any of them

Currently Iā€™m watching a bunch of shows airing this season (see MAL), and reading Umineko no Naku Koro ni

I think thatā€™s all I wanted to say, hope weā€™ll all have a great time here together :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @Skyzzed! Fellow Umineko fans are always welcome on my forum XP

1 Like

Welcome Skyzzed!

Have you read any of the AB trial yet?

1 Like

Welcome, @Skyzzed. Welcome to our discussion group. :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œSkyzzed, post:1053, topic:49ā€]
(and Kanon, if I have enough time)
[/quote]I just finished telling Tenyasha how much he needs to finish reading Kanon. I donā€™t think I need to repeat myself here. XD

Best Key Girls are Kanade, Yurippe, Rin, Kud, Nagisa, Kyou, Kotori and Chihaya, but generally I like all the girls, itā€™s just impossible to dislike any of them
[/quote]I can agree partially. Key novels are very character-driven, and each route takes its time to develop each of the characters as necessary, making them both believable and likeable. What Iā€™m hoping is that Yurippe and Kanade will get this treatment as well with the VN, because the Angel Beats! anime didnā€™t do a very good job at properly characterizing its cast.

hope weā€™ll all have a great time here together :slight_smile:
[/quote]I look forward to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Skyzzed
welcome welcome more the merrier. I still need to finish reading air and start kanon, also canā€™t wait to get my physical copy of clannad i backed for the physicals of both games the t shirt and 3 disk sound track

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Ha, glad to hear that, just finished Episode 3 an hour ago and thought it was amazing :smiley:

Thereā€™s a trial for AB? :open_mouth: It seems like Iā€™m not up to date on some things, is it available on the nets?

Iā€™ll keep it in mind, itā€™ll depend on how long it takes me to finish Air, but considering that the semester break will be ~3 months long I think the chances are high that I will get to it :3

Indeed, this is why - for character driven stories - I generally prefer VNs over anime as medium, which I yet again confirmed when I watched a few scenes of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni after finishing the VN a while ago :frowning:

Sadly I only have enough money for the anthology manga right now, wouldā€™ve loved to get a few more addons, but Iā€™ll take what I can get^^

Welcome @Skyzzed!

Not legally. It was released as a physical disc at a recent event in Japan and some members here got their hands on a copy, if Iā€™m not mistaken.

That said, weā€™ve got a translation thread going for the trial.

Sounds great to me! My personal favorite of all the Key games is Kanon. Looking forward to hearing your opinions on it / discussing it in the future! :slight_smile:

You might be interested in the Anime Tracking Accounts thread.

1 Like

@Skyzzed
Oh thats a shame, I saved enough for physical of both games ost t shirt and the manga. There is still before the kick starter closes so if you ever have enough you can get more stuff I dont own any physical key stuff so im glad I can get these from kickstarter.

Hi there Elton. Sorry for the late reply but welcome. :smiley:

Also welcome @Tenyasha and @Skyzzed. Glad you all could make it. :smiley:

HI name i onic1000 hailing from the middle of the us. I have watched all of keyā€™s anime and am now in the middle of reading the vnā€™s.(on Air atm) I got into keyā€™s work when I watched Air my first time at a local anime club, and was curious as to what else they had and the rest is now history. I found out about Kazamatsuri from looking around the internet for key related things. I know this was a little long winded but I am happy I can be apart of this community.

10 Likes

Welcome, @onic1000. Itā€™s good to have you with us. :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œonic1000, post:1062, topic:49ā€]
I know this was a little long winded but I am happy I can be apart of this community.
[/quote]If you think your post is long-winded, you should see my posts. XD

1 Like

Hey @skyzzed @onic1000 and welcome!
Hope you will enjoy the time with us :p.

So you were introduced to Key through the Air anime too? I knew I couldnā€™t be the only one! :slight_smile:

You have a Little Busters Avatar too, so I like you already. Spread the muscle sensation!

3 Likes