Introduce Yourself!

hmm… I never played Katawa Shoujo before…maybe I’ll add it to my bucket list. Anyways nice to meet you Nin. The name’s VJ or Inuconandoyle.

Writing introductory stuff can be hard indeed but don’t worry about it. Anyways nice to have you here. The name’s Vijay (VJ) or Inuconandoyle. I think we know each other through Twitter.

Oh wow that’s a nice coincidence I didn’t realise that was you!

Hello everyone I am Suda and I am kinda new to this fandom I have watched all the Key anime and my favorite is still Air but I plan to start reading the VN’s when im a little less busy. I hope to be friends with every single one of you guys or girls.

1 Like

Welcome to Loli-Lo… Kazamatsuri.

Enjoy your stay.
@Gnashes, say hi.

Emphasis on the guys at the end there.

Kazamatsuri.org more like Sausagefest.org.

Kazamatsuri would like to state that it is in no way affiliated with Sausagefest.org.

1 Like

Oh, your favorite is Air? I don’t hear that very often~
It’d be interesting to hear your opinion of it.

Hello, everyone. I’m TRBO, and I am glad to be apart of this beautiful community. I actually review anime on YouTube, and am a die-hard Key fanboy. Even though I haven’t played any of the visual novels, I have seen all of the Key anime (and yes, that includes the original 2002 adaptation of Kanon).
Once again, I am really happy to be here, and I’m grateful that one of my subscribers directed me here.

2 Likes

Welcome everyone! Seeing quite a few new faces popping up this week.

@TRBO_188, have you done any videos on Key Anime? If so I’d be interested to see them! Send me a message~!

Ooooor throw it in the fanworks category~ I’d love to support your channel @TRBO_188! Ahaha.

Hi there glad you could make it.

hmm…I haven’t watched Air yet so that’s interesting to hear. Probably a good indication of what I’m getting myself into.

Hi there. I am solidbatman and I read visual novels sometimes. Of Key Visual Novels that I’ve read, Planetarian and Clannad are my favorites (in that order) with Little Busters being one of the biggest waste of times for me. Currently reading, and loving Rewrite.

Hope to figure out this forum software! And talk to you guys too I guess.

3 Likes

Welcome to Key land, Bats. Enjoy your stay ~!

Hi there. Glad you could make it. :slight_smile:

Welcome, Bruce… Can I call you Bruce? I’m glad to see that more people are joining. Out of curiosity, have you seen any of the adaptations for any of the Key VNs?

1 Like

I’ve seen Clannad and loved it. Saw some of Kanon (2006) and am enjoying it some. I don’t want to touch Little Busters since I didn’t find the VN enjoyable to begin with.

1 Like

What about Air or Angel Beats!?

1 Like

I despised Angel Beats. I want to read Air before I watch.

1 Like

I won’t let my inner fan boy take over, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I will respect that.

1 Like