Introduce Yourself!

Seems like you dislike the group/carefree type of anime then? I’m not a big fan of Slice of Life myself~

Hello (´・ω・`) Joined here because why not~

I’m from the Philippines! I wouldn’t call myself a diehard fan but I am a dedicated one. I’ve watched all the anime adaptations and played Kanon, Clannad, planetarian, Little Busters, and Rewrite (still have to get started on AIR and Tomoyo After).

Hope I can have some engaging discussion here towards Key’s works :smiley:

3 Likes

Glad you could make it. What’s your favorite Anime Adaptation from Key’s works?

I guess it would be Clannad excluding Kyou’s route. They did everything really well (even Tomoyo’s route) except for her route. Though I would blame a lack of time for that; it’s hard to fill in all that content in just one episode

That is true. Filling a complete route in just one episode does mean you have to skip a lot of things. Clannad is also my favorite Anime Adaptation. The 2nd being Angel Beats! and the 3rd being Kanon 06. I haven’t watched Air or Little Busters so maybe after watching those two shows my rankings might change.

I liked the Little Busters first season adaptation but felt that the Refrain adaptation was lacking in impact compared to the VN >_<

Hey folks, I’m fantanoice (fanta-no-ice). I got told about this place from @Aspirety, and decided to join because I’m a forum junkie and wanted to help out a friend.

I’m actually kinda inexperienced with Key works I have been meaning to watch/read Clannad for a while, just found it hard to find the time (y’know how it is… maybe). I tried watching Little Busters at some point but wasn’t hugely in what I saw, so yeah (different strokes, I guess). Perhaps you folks can lead me to watch/read some cool stuff, though~

Hope we become good mates soon.

• Fanta
1 Like

Better get started so you can join in all the discussion fun! (And not get spoiled!)

Welcome to Kazamatsuri~ ^^

Hey all, just found this forum and thought I’d join and contribute. I’m a huge KEY fan, but only within reason of course. XD
I’m currently playing Rewrite, and when that’s done, I’ll have seen/played every KEY story that’s been translated to English. I’m looking forward to Kud Wafter and Harvest Festa getting translated too as well.

Welcome to Key Club. Enjoy your stay.

Don’t listen to Yuri’s lies. (You’ll understand soon enough, I’m sure.)

1 Like

Welcome. Glad you could make it.

Hey guys… Well, I’m Kuky. I’ve found the forums on Twitter and that’s all. I’m not much of an active user because univ, and I enjoy reading discussions more than posting on them.

Despite of some people I don’t like Clannad that much, even if it’s a Key’s work, but I love Kanon and Ayu-Ayu.

:3

1 Like

Hi there Kuky. I’m glad you could make it to Kazamatsuri.

Welcome to Kazamatsuri!

Never expected to see you here :smiley:

1 Like

Uh guh…

1 Like

I’ve been lurking here since the forum appeared, but after I failed in my account creation…

Ugghh gyuuuuhhh!~

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hopefully I’ll understand what you mean soon enough @Bizkitdoh lol

1 Like

Welcome ~! Hope you enjoy what we’ve got here. :]

I guess this is a Kazamatsuri in-joke or something now, eh?

I think so. We’re going places. Got our own memes 'n stuff!