Introduce Yourself!

Thanks for the welcome! I will have to give it a look if it’s that highly recommended~

2 Likes

Hello @Jokrono you don’t know me but I’m the one who is responsible for the rise of @MagusVerborum’s hand fetish on our discord channel.

Welcome to the Kazamatsuri family. You can do anything here, post memes, state stupid ideas, post serious topics but the thing we all have in common is our love for key.

Don’t hesitate to join in fourm conversation. We are always looking to poke fun at new members (just kidding). Anyway feel comfortable and take time to settle down, ask us for help if you’re in a pinch.

PS: @MagusVerborum says you’re a nerd.

4 Likes

Can you put that in bold for me sir?

EDIT: Thank you my friend :umu:

3 Likes

I have heard nothing of this hand fetish but I’m glad that you brought it to my attention so I can defend my hands as we record.

It seems I’ve been given a recommendation to bring me in so once @MagusVerborum buys me all of the Key I need I can get started :deino:

I can neither deny nor deny that I am a giant nerd.

Also what is :deino: from I need this in my life.

6 Likes

:deino: is from our resident novel Rewrite, which, being a member of Rokkenjima and a friend of Magus, I believe you will enjoy greatly.

Welcome to Kazamatsuri, where we do not hesitate to help each other, especially when it comes to discussing the tears we’ve shed at these beautiful stories. I second the recommendation of Planetarian as your true first foray into Key. :umu:

1 Like

What do you mean bold. Put it in red @MagusVerborum
Also, welcome @Jokrono to Kazamatsuri. It’s been too long since I welcomed somebody here but welcome to all the members I didn’t greet till now! ( I feel so bad now)

1 Like

@Jokrono is a nerd. His opinion is irrelevant.
However, that being said, @MagusVerborum is a far bigger nerd.

And @Jokrono Planetarian is sick, you should definitely read it.
We’ll be awaiting your confirmation in red.

1 Like

So many of you calling him a nerd sniff it brings a tear to my eye…

also, Shoutout to Umineko :yahaha:

2 Likes

I’m receiving only what I deserve :aspi:

Thanks @Zosonte, @Echo and @machelmore. It’s good to know my opinion is already valued just as much as @MagusVerborum’s self-respect :deino:

Also shoutout to @Aspirety

Ay there, any friend of Magus shall be a friend of mine

By the way

Sin título

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you have a great time here and I look forward to seeing your posts about Little Busters.

1 Like

@LAPB as long as I don’t see the ‘Jokrono Blackmail Material’ folder, I can pretend it doesn’t exist, right?

@Leale thanks for the welcome! Prepare to be sorely disappointed :deino:!

1 Like

I am so happy this is part of every new Kazamatsuri member’s welcoming experience now.

3 Likes

Welcome to the other side @Jokrono. I hope you enjoy Key works with us! As the others have pointed out we have a ton of stuff to look at here. If you need any help, feel free to ask!

3 Likes

TTRPG is great, what do you play? I play some from the Warhammer and Warhammer:40k World. Most i play at the moment is Warhammer:Mordheim on Steam. For the “real” sit on a table, i have unfortunately no more time … my job is very stressful :smile: but i like it. But nice to meet another tabletop player.

1 Like

@cjlim2007 thanks for the welcome! I’m certainly finding the amount of interesting discussion in the threads a blast to read over.

@bunkertor7 I play a whole bunch! At the moment I’ve actually kind of overloaded myself with campaigns, I’m playing 4 DnD 5e Campaigns (2 online, 2 offline), 1 Pathfinder (online), 1 Call of Cthulu (offline) and 1 FF 40K campaign (offline, primarily Only War but we have some crossover). My favourite system to date is probably Blades in the Dark. @MagusVerborum is in a few of those same games as well :deino:

2 Likes

@Jokrono
I’ve always been interested in running D&D, or rather, I’ve played like 2 or 3 sessions a long time ago and DMed a single one to find my players not interested in the system. Cool stuff, probably gonna talk about it more with you later at a different, less off topic place.

3 Likes

cough

2 Likes

Wassup. Since first getting into visual novels, key always stood out. They didn’t just make visual novels where you go out with girls, and that’s it. There was genuine heart and soul. As in, if Kanon was a book I would read it. My favourite story of all time ever written ever is clannad. The only story that has truly changed my life. Anyways I’m not that interesting of a person tbh, but I hope we can all get a long.

15 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! I definitely get what you mean. I’m super biased towards Key VNs but whenever I read other VNs I don’t always feel that heart that comes when reading a Key work. By the way, what other Key works have you experienced? I assume you’ve read Clannad and Rewrite. And maybe Kanon? Anyways, I hope to see you around on the forum and don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it!

3 Likes