Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! We hope you enjoy our community here. It is amazing to see one of Key’s visual novels inspire you; it means they have succeeded. I’m glad it has helped you like it has helped so many others.

Since you’re reading Little Busters, I hope to see you around for our bookclub, where we discuss and celebrate the work on the forum and record podcasts. Thank you for joining!

2 Likes

Everyone needs a purpose to move forward, and sometimes that purpose sparks from simple things, like a good reading. I’m sure there are myriads of people who have decided to pursue a goal based on the words in a book, or on the words of a friend. Visual Novels are definitely not different.

I myself think that the thought of becoming able to read Kud Wafter played a big role in the decisions I made about my career. I’ll let you know if and when I’ll have any regrets about it.

I’m looking forwards to hearing your opinions on Little Busters!

4 Likes

Hey there, welcome to Kazamatsuri! it’s pretty impressive to hear that the story of Rewrite moved you so much, although Key’s stories have not impacted me so deeply they have definitely made me change my view of life (and made me cry quite a bit :uee:). If you’re currently reading Little Busters you should certainly participate in the bookclub we’re having right now!

Hope to see ya around! :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Welcome to Kaza! I think Key being able to influence our lives in this manner is a very wonderful thing. It’s really cool to see your resolve to do good in the world based on that. I hope to see you in various discussion topics! Feel free to ask questions if you need any help!

1 Like

Hi, I’m SG, and I’m looking forward to being a part of this community. My first experience with Key’s works was through the anime adaptation of Clannad almost 2 years ago. Since then I have played the Clannad and Little Busters VNs and have fallen in love with them.

7 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! We’re glad to have you here, especially since the Little Busters is going on right now. You’re welcome to join the discussion and celebrate it with us, and of course you can share your thoughts on Clannad as well. Don’t be afraid to necro old topics. More than anything, we want you to feel comfortable. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for joining!

2 Likes

Welcome to Kaza! Clannad and LB are both amazing introductions to Key… well I guess all Key works are ahaha. I hope you’ll share your opinions on both those stories as well as continue to check out other Key works such as planetarian or Harmonia. Also, did you draw your avatar yourself? Hope to see you around and don’t be afraid to ask for help!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to checking out more of Key’s works and being a part of this community. (I’m eagerly waiting for the English release of Rewrite) I got my avatar pic from here:

3 Likes

Welcome! Let us hear your opinions on Little Busters by joining the bookclub, if you’d like

Hello there i registered here a litlle bit earlier,but i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Miky nice to meet you. My favorite characters are Kurugaya,Kud,Mio Rin from Litlle Busters.I finished Original Litlle Busters currently playing Litlle Busters English Edition .

5 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! I hope you have a good time discussing Key with us. As you may know, we are currently having the Little Busters Bookclub so I encourage you to check out the LB related topics. How far are you along in English Edition? Have you read or watched any other Key works? When you say you finished the original Little Busters do you mean the vn without EX routes? I hope to see you around and feel free to ask for help if you need it!

Yes i finished all routes.I writed in General Visual Novel Discussion what i played in past.

So you are from Slovakia? Believe it or not I had a holiday there in the Tatry Mountains north of Poprad a few years ago. It was lovely there. Not many from Britain visit Slovakia but I really like the country. Vitaj na Kaza!

1 Like

Yeah i’m from Slovakia.I was actualy in Japan last summer it was realy fun.I’m glad you had fun in my country.

I have not introduced myself yet. My name is Jorge Motta, I’m Brazilian, and I started playing KEY games a little over a year ago. Before that I did not know any work of the company. Only Charlotte. I feel lucky to have escaped all the animes, so I can enjoy the games. I started by Rewrite, I was looking for visual novels translated in my language, I was lazy at the time, it became a passion that I rejoiced several times, after it I played Kanon, Clannad HD, Tomoyo After and I’m finishing Little Busters EE. I want to play AIR in the future. (I bought a tablet with Windows 10 to play visual novels recently, the 640x480 resolution gets very blurred in full screen, it would be nice if it had a higher resolution…)

I knew the forum because I was looking for the experience that other players had when playing Rewrite. And the forum helped me to quench my thirst for the game.

I registered recently, I may end up not being a very active user, but I hope I can get along with all of you.

6 Likes

Welcome enjoy your stay. I gope we can get along.If you need some visual novel recomendations feel free to ask in General Visual Novel Discussion.

1 Like

While I have not been a member for a long time, I wish to welcome the two of you. Let’s have a good time together here on kazamatsuri for the years to come.
@JmTrad I sort of know that problem, I myself wished that a larger selection of VN were available for Mac OS, especially VN’s from Key… :sad:

2 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! I’m surprised by how many Key VNs you were able to finish within such a short period of time. I also have to recommend reading Planetarian and Harmonia if you haven’t already. They’re each $10 on steam but the price can easily go below half that on sale. I hope you have fun discussing Key with us among other things. Feel free to ask questions if you need help!

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been unemployed in the last few months, which has given me ample time. I have not played Planetarian and Harmonia yet, I was focused on playing the bigger ones. And holiday sale is coming!

1 Like

Hi, my name is chris and i am german. I collect VNs, games, mangas and animes since 25 years. I have read/play Harmonia, planetarian and Little Busters! . I have hundreds of other VNs on STEAM in my collection too. Nice to meet you all. Incidentally, my forum name is also my STEAM name.

7 Likes