Introduce Yourself!

I like your curriculum, similar to mine. What can I say that Zosonte hasn’t said. The biggest event right now is the LB bookclub, and since you seem to be reading it, why not participate?

Anyway, welcome to Kazamatsuri and I hope you like it around here, see you around the forums or, once you become a Dango, on Discord.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, you can call me zelda or Zeldamaster doesn’t matter. I’ve been a key fan for a long time and recently I’ve been able to enjoy works such as Rewrite and Clannad. Clannad is my favorite by far. Possibly because the story and characters are very real feeling. Its nice to finally make an account here. Been lurking the past few years, haha…

3 Likes

Well then, welcome to Kaza! Have you checked out the discussions over the many years you lurked here? Also, have you heard of the Little Busters English Edition release? The sale is ending in less than a day. You might want to pick that up to join us during the bookclub.

2 Likes

Haha, I don’t know. Personally I like to own a physical copy of a game, digitals not my thing. And I already have a copy of Little Busters at home.

1 Like

The perfect edition? Have you read it?

1 Like

No, I own a limited edition of ecstasy. And I finished common, komari, and kurugayas route, im ready to start harukas at any time.

1 Like

Oh you can read Japanese? Well you can follow along with our book club if you want.

1 Like

I can read a bit, I’m using a text hooker. The bookclub sounds fun. Has it started already?

1 Like

We are currently doing Common/Rin1. We will have podcast on the 18th iirc.

2 Likes
  • I live in a small town in Texas which is in the United States for those who don’t know.
  • I’ve only read Clannad and Tomoyo After so far sadly. As for anime I’ve watched Angel Beats, Charlotte, Rewrite, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Little Busters!, and Little Busters! Refrain . Little Busters is my favorite anime of all time and I’ve seen around 450 so that’s saying something.
  • I found it as an associated group for a lot of people that had the Little Busters! English Edition on Steam and the group said that I needed an account here, so here I am. :smiley:
  • I study Japanese in my spare time, watch a lot of anime, read visual novels, and play a few instruments.
13 Likes

Welcome to Kaza Aniglacial! I’m sure you’ll find yourself right at home here! We have topics for all the key works so you should go ahead and check them out. Also, we’re doing the LB bookclub. I’m going to assume you’ve been reading it. Feel free to join in on our discussions! If you need any help around here you can always ask too.

Thank you cjlim2007 for welcoming me :grinning:
Actually, I have yet to check out the Little Busters bookclub you mentioned but I’ll be sure to check it out when I have the time.

2 Likes

Hoo boy, how long has making this post taken? Like, a month and a half? Yet, I’ve already made a few other posts.

Anyway, my name is emilevnp (at least that’s what my username says). I live somewhere in South Texas.

My first experience with Key was watching Clannad, mostly because I was looking for something new to watch, and randomly selected it. After which, I watched Kanon, Air, and played the games. A year later, I was making a list of visual novels to play over summer vacation, and Little Busters! and Rewrite happen to make to to that list (Funny thing: I didn’t even realize those two were made by the same people who made Clannad until I started playing them. I guess I was always meant to be a Key fan). Though I’ve yet to complete it, Rewrite has become my personal favorite. In fact, I’ve yet to complete either that or Little Busters!, nor have I seen their respective anime because of spoilers, so… shhh~ on spoilers.

I discovered the Kazamatsuri forums while looking for general Key-related stuff.

Some of my other interests include video games, mostly Mario and Sonic-related. I’m also a big Marvel fan, more specifically, Spider-Man. I mostly grew up on the Spider-Man 90’s show and the Sam Raimi Trilogy. I also started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic late last year. I’m also trying to improve my artistic skills. I’m not terrible, but, y’know, there’s always room for improvement. Reading is one of favorite pastimes, as well.

That’s pretty much the gist of it. I hope I get along with all of you.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Kaza! You definitely came to the right place. I believe you’re playing along with the bookclub too right? We welcome LB readers with open arms, especially if you haven’t experienced it before. I hope you have a good time here and don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

1 Like

Welcome! We hope you enjoy our community here. I hope to see you around for the Little Busters bookclub! We’ll appreciate any discussion you feel like giving; and it doesn’t have to be Little Busters, either. Don’t be afraid to dig up old topics.

Thank you for joining Kazamatsuri!

Hello everyone, I’m Realta and have been a long time fan of the Clannad anime. Only recently have I decided to purchase the VN on Steam, and I’m about halfway through the game at the moment. I fell in love with its story again and after discovering this website I figured I would make an account. I have used a walkthrough here for a while to unlock all the routes, so far I think Tomoyo’s route is my favourite, though I like Kyou the most (I like both of them a lot though). I’ve also been reading through some discussion topics about the routes and might make a few posts here and there as well.

I also plan to read Little Busters in the future after I finish Clannad, I’ve heard many good things about it so I’m looking forward to reading a new Key story that I’m not familiar with.

13 Likes

Ah, another new member with good taste :+1: Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to Kaza! I’m glad that our walkthrough was helpful. Have you experienced any other Key works other than Clannad? How far have you gotten in the VN? Make sure to check out the bookclub podcasts and forum topics, they’re really interesting. Don’t be afraid to post your thoughts or interpretations on those routes too. I hope to see you around, and don’t be afraid to ask for help.

2 Likes

Wow so many new people! Welcome @TheCompany @flyingcow @Naru @jeyoo @mao @CarloTM @Zeldamaster7453 @Aniglacial @emilevnp @Realta. I hope you all enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

This man has incredible taste.
Welcome.

2 Likes