Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @TheCompany! We hope you sincerely enjoy Kazamatsuri. Glad to see you joined just in time for our Little Busters! bookclub, where we discuss and celebrate the work, starting from the launch on Steam to the 4th of February next year. I hope you’ll join us by discussing on the forum and maybe apply for some podcasts.

As for the launch party, you’ll have to reach dango rank on the forums here to gain access to the Discord server. Usually this takes a day or two of interacting with the forum, but you may be able to make it.

Regardless, thank you so much for joining, and I hope to see you around.

1 Like

Welcome to Kaza Colin! Feel free to check out the different topics, we have a ton of stuff here. I don’t think you can reach dango rank in time but you should be able to check out the chat. You might be granted temporary allowance into the discord voice as well. I hope to see you around, especially during the bookclub!

2 Likes

Thank you Zosonte! I already know there’s a good chance I won’t be able to join everyone for the discord party but even still I’ll be here for a while. You’ll probably see me post in the bookclub over the next couple of months but as for the podcasts, like I said this is all so new to me so I don’t think I would have it in me to do something like that, for now at least. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you around as well!

Thanks @cjlim2007 I know I most likely won’t be able to reach dango in time but still I’ll be here. I have already been dying to look at the Mio Nishizono route topic as nothing as really ever impacted me as much as that did and you’ll see me around in the book club for sure. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you around as well!

3 Likes

Hi!
I´m Flyingcow and I´m an avid Key fan from Chile.
I´m not very good with words but if there´s something I can express is that I absolutely love key works since I watched Air tv years ago.
I had another account here that disappeared mysteriously so I made another one with permission of the mods.
I´m currently waiting for Little Busters! to be released on Steam in a few hours and I´m really excited to play it again! I can´t buy things online so I´m really grateful to this site for gifting me a Steam Key!! That reminds me that I´m an amateur artist and I want to use this opportunity to draw a lot of LB! related things these weeks I´m going to spend reading it!
I hope we can get along!

7 Likes

Welcome @flyingcow! I too fell in love with Key through the Air anime. You’re just in time for our Little Busters! bookclub, where we discuss it on the forum through February 4th. I hope to see you there!

We love fanart here, so your contributions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for joining.

2 Likes

Hello Key fans! Really excited to have Little Busters finally release in English, which is in about 10 minutes from writing this post. I really wanted to get into the LB Book club thia time around, as I missed the CLANNAD book club when that happened. I cant miss this one. So yeah, things about myself. I really love Visual Novels, Light Novels, anime and video games. I’m a starter Digital Artist and Writer. Some anime I’m watching right now are MMO Junkie and Ancient Magus Bride. For video games I’m always on Overwatch and a frequent player on Final Fantasy XIV. So thanks for having me. Let’s all enjoy Little Busters together

7 Likes

Welcome @Naru! We’re glad to have you here for the bookclub. I hope you enjoy it here and I hope to see you around on the forums as we discuss and celebrate Little Busters! If there’s anything you need don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you for joining. :happy:

Thank you! I’ll be sure to hang out in the forums

Welcome @Naru , @flyingcow and @TheCompany . I am still kind of new myself but I just woke up to find 3 new introductions which makes me really excited for a lot of talking and discussion!

1 Like

Hello. And, yup, we are going IN my dude. I’ve never played the VN before, so this is going to be great

Still haven’t posted here, so here goes –

Hey y’all, Aussie here, glad to see there’s an active community and lots of discussions happening.
Just finished my first visual novel (Rewrite). Found out about it when the anime aired back in 2016 and seeing all the discussions and comparisons between the light novel and anime.
Glad to have finished the story now (only have to wait for the release of Rewrite+ for the Harvest Festa afterstories), greatly enjoyed it and happy to have tried a different medium of storytelling.

Other Key works that I’ve seen are Charlotte, Angel Beats, and Planetarian. Found out about this website when I stumbled upon an old discussion thread linking to here.

As of now, I’m still a first year University student, doing a course in Software Development. I honestly should be studying for exams right now, but procrastination is hard to overcome :frowning: .

I’m also an avid gamer. I play a large variety of games, and I generally play whatever I feel in the mood to, which right now is osu!. Some other games that I’ve sunk a significant number of hours into are CS:GO, DotA 2, and MapleStory.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of the discussion around here and reading through some of the old threads!

9 Likes

Welcome @flyingcow, @Naru, and @jeyoo! It’s nice to see so many newcomers. I hope you guys will all join in the LB bookclub. Even if you don’t theres still plenty of other topics and discussions to see here so don’t be afraid to just dive right in!

2 Likes

JOIN US, JOIN THE LB BOOOKCLUUUUB.

Seriously though, I personally haven’t read Rewrite, but it looks like it’s the favourite according to this forum’s members tied with Little Busters.

Right now everyone is extremely hyped with the Little Busters release (which happened a few hours ago), so I advice joining the LB bookclub if you want to experience the VN at the moment when everyone will be talking about it and huge discussions will happen.

You should still feel free to use all topics nonetheless. Rewrite fans will always be eager to talk about it with a newcomer.

5 Likes

Hi fellow Key fans!

I’m mao, and I’m an American computer science college student interning in Japan next summer.

My first Key VN was actually the original little busters, and it’s had a special place in my heart ever since. I’m so happy to see it finally release with a lot of effort put into making it accessible and modern! I’ve actually been a huge Key fanboy ever since my first playthrough of Little Busters, and I’ve read everything from Clannad to Harmonia (AIR and Kanon one day)!

I saw Kazamatsuri today through a steam discussion of the recent Little Busters English Edition release about the bookclub, but I actually should’ve joined this site earlier. I once won a raffle for a dinner with Key staff and other fans about a year ago at Anime Expo 2016, and got to meet Takahiro Baba and Shinji Orito in person (Jun was at the hospital, but they announced that he was discharged so we all cheered!). I won a copy of the Kud Wafter OST and got it signed by the god of music Shinji Orito, so that’s one of my most prized possessions now. Kazamatsuri was mentioned by the staff but I completely forgot in the chaos of the convention, so here is my year late registration!

I love anime, games, and programming. Classes have taken over most of my time so I haven’t had much time for the latter two, but the Little Busters release will definitely be an exception! I look forward to enjoying it with everyone!

12 Likes

Welcome to kaza, mao! Have you read all the untranslated stuff too? Well, you’ve read quite a lot already. There’s plenty of interesting stuff to see here so feel free to look around. I hope to see you in the discussions!

1 Like

Thank you!

I haven’t read the untranslated stuff actually, but learning Japanese right now so that’s definitely one of my goals. I hope to see you around too!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t been around to welcome you all. I’m the founder, feel free to call me Aspi!

It’s so awesome to see so many people excitedly reading Little Busters. It’s my all-time favourite work and a huge influence for why I decided to make Kazamatsuri in the first place. I hope you’re all enjoying the community here, and if you ever have any questions or feel like chatting, I’m here!

See you on the forum and discord.

8 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m Carlo, I’m a 21 years old guy from Perú. I am currently studying industrial engineering.
I first watched CLANNAD. After finishing it, I started to search more about Jun Maeda’s works because CLANNAD’s story was, at least for me, very touching. Then I watched, one by one, his works. On anime, my favourite is definitely CLANNAD, but about the games I’m not so sure about it, as I’ve just started to buy Key’s related games on Steam and haven’t played anyone of them yet (actually this is a lie, I’m playing Little Busters English Edition right now XD).
I found this page on Facebook, when I was trying to learn more about Charlotte (yeah, long time ago).
I like anime music and games, any kind of games. I listen to every kind of music, but I tend to listen to japanese music almost everyday. I am also a guitar player (just a hobby for now), and I love learning languages, I speak spanish (native), english (obviously XD), japanese and italian. Maybe more languages will be added to that list later ;D.
Well, thank you for reading me and I hope to get along with you guys.

8 Likes

Welcome @CarloTM! I hope you enjoy our community here on Kazamatsuri. If you need anything, feel free to ask and we’ll be glad to help. We’ll do our best to make you feel comfortable and welcome.

Since you’re reading Little Busters!, perhaps you’d like to join our Little Busters! bookclub? We are discussing it here on the forums and we’ll record podcasts about the routes soon. I hope you can join us, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you for joining, and I hope to see you around!

1 Like

I see you typing Zosonte… Anyways, welcome to Kaza Carlo! Oh dang he beat me to the punch. Yeah, basically what he said. If you have any questions about posting or the code of conduct or really anything else, feel free to ask me!

1 Like