Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @KanbeKotori!!!

1 Like

Uhm, at the start.
Only an hour or 3 in.

(My favorite part of the visual novel is the mini baseball practice game. I swear I can play it all day long)

Imo you should stop playing until it comes out and then ctrl skip to where you are now.

1 Like

My paycheck comes 27 of next month and I can’t just abandon it until then

Thank you so much !! Welcome to everyone else as well!!

3 Likes

Hello, Kazamatsuri!
My first key vn is planetarian, favorite is of course Little Busters. There are a few novels that I have not read( Air, kanon), but in next time I will definitely deal with it. I’m glad that I found this site.
people who work on this project the best!
Hope that you understood me. write in english is not easy for me, because this is not my native language.

6 Likes

Thank you for joining @Shimako! I hope you enjoy Kazamatsuri. Our Little Busters! bookclub is coming up on the 1st of November, and you are welcome to join, even if you’ve read it already.

Don’t worry about your typing, you come across just fine. :happy:

Welcome to Kaza! It’s ok, there are a lot of non-native English speakers here. After all, Key’s stories don’t only apply to just Japanese or American or any other people. It applies to all people and it’s wonderful to get people from all over the place. I haven’t read Air or Kanon either but there’s still a ton to see on the forum. If you ever need help with anything around here, just ask!

1 Like

Welcome! @Shimako

Not an introduction but I was BotanRugbyBall and am now StarfishBender - just so everyone knows StarfishBender isn’t a new member!

4 Likes

Earth, water, fire, air, starfish!?

1 Like

I love your profile pic. Have a nice time here!

Hi everyone!

I am Tidulimar, either Tidu or Limar for short and I am from germany.
My first contact with Key was through the Clannad anime - I cried so much, but I still loved the whole experience, the characters, everything. It left a big hole that was hard to fill for a while.
Many years before that, I stumbled upon a Visual Novel in the internet mostly by chance. It was Kana~imouto~, and I really enjoyed that type of storytelling. However, I only read one route and did not continue persuing VNs for a while.
A year or two after watching Clannad I decided to look for more of these since I really liked the medium and I just quit the MMO I was playing and had a lot of time to fill, and only having heard good things about Key/Visual Arts, and after that Clannad experience, I explicitly looked for their newest entry first - at the time: Rewrite.
And uuuh boy did I have a blast with Rewrite. I read it within a few weeks and I completed it this time, all the way up to unlocking the secret ending - just a little bit before the first anime season started airing. I knew I needed another Key VN to fill the void it left, and got LB right away.
However, I slowed down. A lot. The MMO had me back and I started playing a bunch of offline games I did not have the money for. I continued LB every now and then, and finished 2 routes, just to find out about the official english release coming out soon.
I knew about this site for a while - when I read Aspirety’s route reflections on the super old blog - but I did only read a bit. Now, with the english version release of LB coming up, was the perfect opportunity to sign up!
Oh, and I also watched Angel Beats at some point :).

I am happy to finally be here and excited to contribute in the conversations you have here!

Edit: I realized I forgot I wanted to talk about what else I like here - after typing that wall of text I just forgot about it.
Outside of Visual Novels I enjoy very similar media: books, video games, music and anime - though books kinda lost a lot of priority nowadays. I also sometimes do some simple programming which I enjoy, but never something big. With my friends I enjoy role playing - like Shadowrund and other systems. To be honest, most of my time I enjoy “with” people is just socially doing things I could do alone as well :O.

13 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri @Tidulimar! I hope you enjoy the community here. You did indeed join at the perfect time to experience the Little Busters bookclub. I hope to see you there!

Also, if you want to discuss Clannad and Rewrite, don’t be afraid to dig up old topics. We always welcome discussion here, no matter how old a topic may be. Thank you very much for joining.

1 Like

I was never afraid to do so if I actually have something to add :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! Sometimes I feel like Zosonte covers the welcomes almost too well… There’s almost nothing else for me to say. Well, if you ever have questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else here. I hope you enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

Welcome to Kaza!

Welcome @Tidulimar!
Nice profile picture-used to be the wallpaper on my tablet.

Ever since I found it I use it like everywhere. As profile pic on a lot of platforms and also as wallpaper for my phone, PC and tablet ^^’ I just really like the composition, and she is not even best girl to me ^^’.

I edited my previous post to include something I originally forgot, if anyone cares.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

My name is TheCompany but you can just call me Colin and I’m from the United States. I have been a key fan for the the past couple of years without even realizing that these animes that I have been watching and loving every minute of have all been made by the same people. I have only scraped the surface of all the great things Key has to offer. I have watched the Angel Beats, Little Busters, Rewrite, and Charlotte anime not even knowing what a Visual Novel is (what a shame). I discovered the Little Busters VN after watching the anime and heard it was better, so without a second thought I immediately looked up how to get the game and spent three painstaking days trying to figure out how to get it to work. It was a struggle and a half but once it worked started instantly. The first and only route I have completed is Mio Nishizono’s route which had my up playing it from sunset to sunrise. It was so emotionally draining that after that, I decided to wait to play the next route, and that’s when I found out that the English Version was coming to steam and started screaming o(≧∀≦)o. I haven’t been this excited for a game release EVER. I can’t wait till this releases, I’m going to be on it day and night (as long as work and school permits).

Anyway, I know this post is late but I didn’t realize that this wasn’t just a twitter page (from when I first found Kazamatsuri when Little Busters was announced). I only recently revisited the twitter page as I don’t check twitter at all and realized that this was a forum. This is also a very new experience to me as I never been one to join groups or even look at forums, let alone post in them, if only I could be this excited about writing essays for school. I realize this post is last minute but if at all possible I would like to join the discord launch party as I can’t imagine spending the night talking to people that actually play VN’s and love the same things that I do. Either way, I’ll be here playing Little Busters on release and hopefully I can get to know some of you as well. Thank you for having me!

9 Likes