Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Shuttle! ^^

2 Likes

Welcome @shuttle099. Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here with us :slight_smile:

Hey, my name is Hope! Iā€™ve already posted on one of the other threads but I figured I should try introducing myself here, too!

• Where in the world do you live?
    Currently Iā€™m living in Argentina! But Iā€™m originally from the U.S., and my family is Palestinian.

• What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?
    Iā€™ve currently read Little Busters, Kanon, Rewrite, Clannad, and AIR, in that order. Iā€™ve watched the anime for LB and AIR, and am watching the anime currently for Rewrite and Planetarian. Little Busters was the first Key work Iā€™ve ever read, and itā€™s still the one that I love the most.

• How did you find Kazamatsuri?
    I literally joined about an hour ago because of Twitter memes. Iā€™ve been meaning to join for a while, though.

• What are some of your interests outside of Key?
    I love When They Cry, and Higurashi is the only series I love more than Little Busters currently. I really love discussing meta and character analyses.

• Tell us something interesting about yourself, something about our website that interested you, or something funny.
    I swear I didnā€™t originally intend to make my username ā€œPOTATO.ā€

10 Likes

Well youā€™re stuck with it now lmao.

Glad you could finally join us! Was hoping to see you around sooner or later.

WE-HEH-ELL DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE AN 07TH EXPANSION SISTER SITE?

4 Likes

All the characters that I love, and I wound up making my username about an alien dog whose intentions are probably evil. Smh.

And thanks! Iā€™ve kept meaning to join but it always slipped my mind. Iā€™m really glad I can talk with more people in the Key community this way!

I did know, and I might join that one too in the future! Iā€™ve discussed a lot of WTC meta at length on my Tumblr before, but itā€™s been a long time since then. Still, Iā€™m so happy thereā€™s still people discussing Umineko and Higurashi nowadays, even though both are pretty old.

3 Likes

Indeed. Weā€™re trying hard to get lots of new people in through the Steam releases, and itā€™s been moderatively successful~

2 Likes

Hey! Nice to meet you guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. Iā€™ve been a Key fan for about three years since I first discovered the Clannad anime. To this day itā€™s still my favorite Key work. Iā€™ve seen all of the anime except Little Busters (gonna play the game first) and played the games except for Tomoyo After and Kud Wafter.

Iā€™m always looking for people to play games with. You can find me on steam: Ye Olde Hardscoper. Feel free to friend me.

Look forward to being here with you all!

5 Likes

Now that I want to welcome someone specifically, I feel kinda bad not having welcomed anyone else. So, uhm, even though Iā€™m not mentioning most of you personally, also a late welcome to everyone that came after me. (approximately any new faces after post 2000).

For the ones where it isnā€™t so long ago, welcome @shuttle099, @POTATO and @Hardscope.

If you have the money, buy it now and join us in the bookclub, we arenā€™t that far yet, only the first podcast discussion this friday. :wink:

Otherwise, have fun discussing the other titles. Itā€™s always interesting to read new opinions.

1 Like

Welcome to @shuttle099 and @Hardscope! Hope you are all enjoying your time here! It would be awesome to see you guys join us for the Bookclubs~

1 Like

I definitely would have joined you guys for Tomoyo After, but Iā€™m not quite done with Clannad yet. :frowning:

Welcome to the forums, @POTATO and @Hardscope . And Potato, never change your username. Itā€™s awesome. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to meet everybody!

Donā€™t worry about the name, my first draft for a name was gonna be ā€œHoshino Yumemi,ā€ so youā€™re just braver than I.

2 Likes

Considering your avatar, I think it was a very fitting name. :slight_smile: Welcome to the site.

Welcome @POTATO and @Hardscope :smile:

Donā€™t worry about it. I think itā€™s a nice name. :3

Nice, Clannad is my favorite Key series as well. :heart:

2 Likes

@VyseGolbez, @Cles_Astodor_Haras, @Karu-Sama, @ripeforthepicking, @Kygun, @lulucandy, @an1m3b0y, @Thanh-Tedder, @EkonFain, @nemoma, @Ongaku, @kotakkun, @Mad_Scientist, @DangoDaikazoku, @EricEstrella, @Austcar, @CressandNep, @shuttle099, @POTATO, @Hardscope and all new members! 恊ćÆć‚ˆć†ć”ć–ć„ć¾ć™ļ¼ļ¼ć€and May the good memories be with you!! :smile:
(sorry for very very late welcome. :sweat_smile:)

7 Likes

I might have missed other new members recently so Iā€™ll welcome you guys if I havenā€™t done so to @Cles_Astodor_Haras, @ripeforthepicking, @Kygun, @lulucandy, @an1m3b0y, @Thanh-Tedder, @nemoma, @Ongaku, @kotakkun, @Mad_Scientist, @shuttle099, @POTATO, and @Hardscope. I hope you all have a wonderful time at Kazamatsuri. Itā€™s really nice to have you all here with us! :smile:

2 Likes

I am mage in kinda new to this whole forum thing but I like the series that the company produces so lets have good one yeah

4 Likes

Nice to meet you, Mage. :slight_smile:

Welcome, @Mage! May you have fun discussing with us or just talking to us in general.

Hello! Iā€™m Jas. I heard of this place from someone passing by a discord I frequent, and as a new fan of rewrite, I wanted to meet likeminded people. ^^ Hope to have fun here~

8 Likes