Introduce Yourself!

Greetings, fellow Floridian! o/

Welcome. Glad you could make it. :smiley:

Don’t worry about it. My name is strange too. :smiley:

1 Like

Any relation to Eisenhower?

Yay~ Kanon was my introduction too~ Who was your favorite character? Not including Yuichi of course. That’d be unfair.

You know… there’s a nice little All-Ages patch somewhere on these forums. Someone posted it a while back, they seemed pretty cool.

3 Likes

[quote=“Inuconandoyle, post:560, topic:49”]
Don’t worry about it. My name is strange too. :smiley:
[/quote] You know I saw your name and have been wondering and figured this was an appropriate time…am I reading that right as something like a dog version of Conan Doyle?

[quote=“Takafumi, post:561, topic:49”]
Yay~ Kanon was my introduction too~ Who was your favorite character? Not including Yuichi of course. That’d be unfair.
[/quote] Not targeted at me but answering anyway because Makoto is one of my favorite Key characters period.

1 Like

Any relation to Eisenhower?
[/quote] Actually, no. It’s an anagram of two mecha models from my favorite Strategy RPG series, Sakura Wars. The model names are Eisenkleid and Koubu. Put them together and you get EisenKoubu.

Who was your favorite character? Not including Yuichi of course.
[/quote] Ayu, of course. I chose her picture for my profile for a reason.

You know… there’s a nice little All-Ages patch somewhere on these forums. Someone posted it a while back, they seemed pretty cool.
[/quote] That sounds cool, but then there’s the issue of legally owning the game. It’s going to be a while before I get my hands on a copy of AIR, especially since I just recently bought Little Busters!.

Although, it would be nice to have the patch on hand. Do you know where it is?

Hello again or for the first time (I’ve seen a few of you), @Botan @Wizzerd @Necem @Bowiie @Iotheria @Gigaspy aaaaand @EisenKoubu. Ahhhh so many new faces. ;~;

@Gigaspy Florida buddy!

@Botan Puhi!

@Wizzerd I’m glad you enjoyed our first bookclub! Hope to see you in the next~ ^^

David @Bowiie! Another Southern US Amiiiiigooooo!

@Iotheria The introduction party never stops. :smiley: Welcome aboard, Key brethren.

@EisenKoubu Here’s where get all ages AIR- A list of all AIR Visual Novel patches and how to install them! Also welcome~! Ah, aspiring writer. Good, good. You need to get in on project [REDACTED]

@Necem Thank you for enjoying our podcasts. We try somewhat hard on them. :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome!

1 Like

Oh wow. Normally I don’t know anything about Mecha stuff, but Sakura Wars I do know~ I remember there being some posts about it on Kotaku yeeaaars ago!

Pffft, screw [REDACTED]! Koshiki route when?

1 Like

That’s part of [REDACTED], man.

Was she one of the trio…? Huh…
We gotta wait for Aspi though. He’s totally slacking on this.

1 Like

[quote=“Bizkitdoh, post:564, topic:49”]
Here’s where get all ages AIR- A list of all AIR Visual Novel patches and how to install them! Also welcome~! Ah, aspiring writer. Good, good. You need to get in on project [REDACTED]
[/quote] Thank you very much! I’ll do my best. :slight_smile:

Wow so many new faces! Im barely managing to keep up with you guys :D. Its awesome to see how we are growing on members in such a short time!

@Iotheria @Gigaspy @EisenKoubu Welcome :3!

1 Like

hajimemashite!!! I’m kevin, most known in key world as inohara-san admin from the little busters! facebook fanpage for spanish speakers (we’ve reached the 55k followers! pachi pachi) xdxd… about my key experience, I´ve watched every anime at least two times ( i´ve watched AB and LB! like 4 times :3) about visual novel, little busters was the first one I read ( while the first season of the anime was still airing) and then I completelly fell in love with key stories… then I read rewrite, planetarian and I’m currently reading clannad ( just two routes left and after story:D ) I’m too glad to be part of this place and I really looking forward to make new freinds that share my big love for key productions… ( sorry if my english isn’t good enough, Espanish is my first languaje and I’m currently learning japanese)… yoroishiku onegaishimasu!!!

8 Likes

Not really. Inu comes from Inuyasha, Conan comes from Conan Edogawa from Detective Conan and I just added the Doyle because when I was using YouTube, they didn’t allow me to have InuConan as a name. :3

Well Jimmy picked the name Conan Edogawa because he was a huge fan of Sherlock so it is kinda tied in.

1 Like

Hey @EisenKoubu and @Inohara! Welcome aboard!

1 Like

@Inohara Espanol? Como estas?
Welcomerino!
Okay no seriously this is the only thing I know lol.
Also that 55k page man really suprised me, awesome to have an admin like this in the community!

1 Like

Greetings friend who would have thought I would find a fellow ally from the homeland. XD

2 Likes

muy bien gracias!!.. welcomerino? is that supposed to spanish :laughing:

3 Likes

Hello! I’m new here, I’m Carlos (Nemeios on Internet) I’m from Spain so forgive me if my english isn’t perfect I’ll try to do my best.
I found kazamatsuri.org long time ago on twitter, and I followed it for news about key, but I never found the moment to do the next step and make an account to post in the forum but now with the Air BookClub I will do two things I wanted to do long time ago, make an account here and read Air!

I started in the Key universe watching Clannad (anime) and then Kanon (2006)
and because I loved both, I started for the first time reading a VN, Little Busters!, my favourite history of key and the reason I started to read VNs
I’ve also read Rewrite, and I liked it a lot too.

And well, I’m also interested in another VNs, like Uchikoshi infinity series or Zero escape, if anyone want see what I’ve read, this is my VNDB https://vndb.org/u76061/list

I hope I get along well with everyone and join a lot of discussions about Key!

6 Likes

Wow another new member! Welcome Nemeios!

[quote=“Nemeios, post:577, topic:49”]
And well, I’m also interested in another VNs, like Uchikoshi infinity series or Zero escape, if anyone want see what I’ve read, this is my VNDB https://vndb.org/u76061/list
[/quote]You can post ^that^ here if you like~

1 Like