Introduce Yourself!

I live in Turkey. I watched Angel Beats! (tear drop at the end), Rewrite, Clannad (Season 1), Charlotte and some other I can’t remember now. I was never ever good with picking up one and say “This is the best!”, “This is my favourite!” so I can only say Charlotte, Rewrite, Angel Beats! (sorry for not understanding myself).

I am brought here by VN Rewrite, I guess I was after something about translation to Turkish :slight_smile: Yes, I wanted to help translating VNs, for example to mine. I am not very good with translation though, I only know English about C1 level and I was mainly interested in creating basic translation tools. I am a computer engineering student in METU so that’s why I was interested in that :slight_smile: I suffer from astigmatism and I am myopic so it’s getting harder to look at screens! That’s something I really hate to have. Yet I choose computer engineering.

Your website is very interesting, I loved your timeline! Also it has many features and it seems to be dynamic which is something I love! One of the reasons I chose computer engineering :smiley: Really, I loved it!

By the way, my English is not very well (even though some say it’s C1 level) so sorry for disturbing you with goofly written text :frowning:

Almost, I forgot, nice to meet you <3

7 Likes

C1? Only C1 you said? Excuse me? C1 is pretty much good enough for virtually anything English related, in my opinion. Anyway, welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

We will learn my level for sure in soon time (university exam ahead) :smiley: Thank you for your kindness :heart:

1 Like

It is fine. I don’t understand myself at times too. Anyways, welcome!

1 Like

Oh wait, I forgot to talk about my interests. Music, mostly; classical and electronic music in particular (yeah I’m avoiding the EDM catchphrase because it’s getting on my nerves every time I see or hear it mentioned), although I do try to open myself to various musical genres out there. Also, I’m now learning informatics/computer science in university so you can say it’s what I plan to do at least for the foreseeable future. And for the past year I’ve been learning philosophy autodidactically so yeah, I think I know a thing or two about it.

1 Like

Checked this out yet?

1 Like

Oh, wow, didn’t realise there’s like a thread dedicated specifically for music. Thanks a lot!

Hello, I am Archeritt, I’ve read several key games, namely Clannad, Tomoyo After, Rewrite, Planetarian, Harmonia and a bit of Air but I will read them all, at some point, when I have time and stuff. I’ve watched Angel Beats!, Charlotte and Kanon, in addition with some of the ones I read (so Clannad and Rewrite) I live in a country where mimes and eiffel towers are common.
I know Kazamatsuri because I found it thanks to my glorious searching skills, basically me google visual novel related stuff. I like visual novels in general but I also like reading, watching movies and tv series, I like music, art, and lots of stuff in general.
Sorry for the wall of text.

12 Likes

Uh, hello! I’m new here!
I live in Brazil and i have a group that translate visual novels to portuguese.
I love key games and i’m translating Kanon.
If someone know in what script have the routes, pls tell me

6 Likes

Oh, hello! Mimes and the Eiffel tower… I assume it’s France? Because it kinda confused me when you said “Eiffel towers”… I thought there’s only one real Eiffel tower in the world. :confused:

En tout cas, bienvenue sur le forum ! :smiley:

There are duplicates, I think one is in Vegas :stuck_out_tongue:

Merci !

Also, welcome Kamukan, are you perhaps from the Umineko to portuguese project?

1 Like

Pretty self-evident from your profile picture, heheh. Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Life is absurd anyway, embrace it.

“Garlic cookies ?!” is that a thing?!
bustup_11_12

A-Anyway, welcome to this place, I’m new too as you can see :blush:

2 Likes

That’s a quite uncommon opinion… I look forward to your arguments supporting that claim!
ANNNDDDD welcome!:happy:

Yay, another Life is Strange fan - so Bae or Bay? :smiley:

Welcome! @Spooky and @BotanRugbyBall that’s awesome you’re life is strange fans too! :happy: Have either of you played the first episode of Before the Storm?

I’m glad they’re doing a good job with the Chloe/Rachel dynamic; the Chloe/Max dynamic was my favorite thing about the original so I’ve been paying the most attention to that for this game.

1 Like

I finished the first part of ‘Before the Storm’ a few days ago, hate having to wait for the rest! I didn’t even realise until after that it’s a different VA for Chloe. I got the deluxe version for the extra story with (younger, I think) Max…

We are really upping our membership lately :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didn’t notice the different voice actor either, but I think she does a good job!

Hello! I figured if there was any good place to introduce myself, this thread would probably be the one to do it. Just a hunch I had. I’m kinda gonna be repeating what’s on my profile but hey, may as well. I’m a big Key fan. Clannad and Little Busters are my favorites. Kotomi and Haruka are my respective favorites. I’m pretty terrible at posts like these so I suppose I’ll just throw the invitation out there, I love talking about Key stuff (and other interests too, such as Katawa Shoujo and Danganronpa) so if you want to say hi to me I am always 100% down for it!

So. Hi!

8 Likes