Introduce Yourself!

Ah, Thank you @Aspirety @Gnashes

Yeah, i myself have been looking forward to it as well. :grin:

Ah, i will then, thanks for the invitation. :smile:

Welcome! I hope you have a great time on your first forum! I know how you feel with school preventing you from reading VNs. I rarely had chances to read Little Busters! and after like 6 months, I was able to finish it. Planetarian too. 5 hour visual novel took me probably 3 months. Itā€™s a real struggle hehe. Welcome again!

2 Likes

Treima here. 26 years old, USA born, got into VNs when I saw a 4chan thread discussing Katawa Shoujo. Since then out of all Key products I have read CLANNAD, Little Busters!, Planetarian, and Rewrite in that order. Rewrite is my favorite Key work, and Kotomi is my favorite Key girl.

Also enjoy many other VNs, with Fate/Stay Night being my favorite of all-time. Currently working on reading Kanon at the bookclubā€™s pace.

Very happy to be here. I enjoy this medium in all its bizarre splendor, and discussing it with like-minded people.

10 Likes

Welcome @Treima and everyone else who has joined recently!

I think I can safely speak for the entire forum when I say we hope to see much more of you around here!

1 Like

Welcome Treima, glad you could make it here. :slight_smile:

You and I are going to get along really well. :heart:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @Treima. Welcome to kazamatsuri. I hope you enjoy your time here! :smile:

Iā€™m a huge fan of Fate as well. If you wish to discuss it, here is a topic that might interest you: Fate Series Discussion:

1 Like

Well, I have been lurking around here for a time already and I think it may be time I start posting.

Hello everyone, you can call me Vier.
Iā€™m kind of shy and I donā€™t tend to post too often at forums given this trait, and that sometimes I feel like what I have to say is really not that important, but I do enjoy the conversations.

I have watched the CLANNAD, Little Busters! and Charlotte animes.
And I have read CLANNAD, Little Busters!, Rewrite and Planetarian VNs.

I donā€™t really know well what else to sayā€¦
Well, Iā€™m also a fan of Higurashi and Umineko, works of Ryukishi07 (but Iā€™m actually not good at horror related things)

Nice to meet you, everyone

EDIT: English is not my first language (Spanish and Valencian are my native languages), so I would like to apologize in advance if I mess up whenever I write something and it makes no sense.

9 Likes

Welcome to the community! Youā€™ve probably noticed but we try to treat people like family here. I hope you can become an active part of the community, and if not, just lurking and giving likes is a good way to show support.

Thanks, but since I introduced myself and tried to start posting Iā€™ll try to give my thoughts every once in a while, aside of just reading and voting.

Plus familiar places always make people feel more comfortable, so thatā€™s the kind of place that interests me.

Right, also, english is not my first language (Spanish and Valencian are my native languages), so I would like to apologize in advance if I mess up whenever I write something and it makes no sense.

@VierMill Thank you for working up the effort to introduce yourself! I really hope youā€™ve been enjoying Kazamatsuri, and Iā€™m super happy that youā€™re wanting to join us here! We donā€™t bite, and everybody here is valued, so I hope to see you post more :slight_smile:

Given your interest in Ryukishi07ā€™s works, you may also be interested in our sister-community, Rokkenjima.

Welcome to the family!

1 Like

Welcome @rushman_ad, @Treima, and @VierMill.

Itā€™s nice to meet all of you, and I hope you have a good time.

Oh, a fellow Spanish dango joined our big family, I wonā€™t be alone anymore! I hope that you have a great time here!

Also, a huge teddy bear hug to @Treima and @VierMill. Enjoy posting and reading!

Hello! My name is Yuki. Iā€™m not huge KEY fan like how people watched and played everything he made. (Though I wish to be one.) My favorite key anime title is AIR and my favorite visual novel is Planetarian, because itā€™s my first VN!

I live in the world of 3 people, guiding each other and facing the future

To be more realistic, I live in Hawaii and Iā€™m part Japanese! Along with other parts

9 Likes

Ooh, welcome @0_Yuki_0! I think you might be our first Hawaiian member on Kazamatsuri! I really hope you enjoy your time here. Please take your time to get to know and join our family!

Welcome @0_Yuki_0! If you havenā€™t already you should add your location on the Kazamatsuri World Map. It doesnā€™t look like anyone has set Hawaii as their location yet (we need your help taking over the world!) in a few weeks when you reach Dango status :sweat_smile:

@Arete They need to achieve Dango rank before they can add their pin on the map (or even see the map)

Welcome, Yuki![quote=ā€œ0_Yuki_0, post:1960, topic:49ā€]
I live in Hawaii
[/quote]
Have you been to Zippyā€™s? Or is there better food there (that you can recommend :3)

Nice to meet you @VierMill and @0_Yuki_0. Welcome to kazamatsuri. I hope you enjoy the community at its fullest and that we can have entertaining discussions about our shared passions together. Have a great time~ :smile:

Hi! Iā€™m John Smith, an autistic Dutch joinery student who likes weird art and VNs with great atmosphere. Iā€™ve been a casual lurker here for over a year now, and a member of Fuwa for slightly less than that. Back then, Iā€™d discovered visual novels through Youtube (Dodger, mainly). The first one I played for myself was Planetarian, which blew me away so hard that it completely changed the way i experience stories.
Since then, Iā€™ve played Kanon, Air and Clannad, loved all of them, though they still werenā€™t as good as PL. I suspect nothing will ever be.
Anyway, I hope to see you all around!

6 Likes

Nice to meet you @John_Smith. Welcome to Kaza, I hope we can have fun together. :smile:

I recommend watching Gankutsuo: the count of montecristo,

1 Like