General Gaming Discussion

You probably won’t need to play the previous two but it may be good to look up a few things about the Extra story since at the moment it doesn’t seem to reference much of other two games

1 Like

Huh. I can see your point. It is better than the gratuitous fanservice, at least…

So we got any Guilty Gear players in here? I picked up Revelator pretty recently because the EVO stream for it was hype as hell and it’s been a pretty good time.

My main fighting game series before this was King of Fighters, and I also dabbled pretty heavily into Street Fighter, so needless to say it’s a little hard for me to get used to a lot of the elements in Guilty Gear. There’s also the rather…unique mechanics each fighter brings to the table to get used to, but I’m starting to get to a fairly decent point all things considered.

Maining Jack-O and Raven with a pocket Elphelt at the moment.

Sorry, only playing the spiritual successor (I think that’s what people call it sometimes), BlazBlue. Have been maining Ragna and Noel there, by the way. Oh, and I’m not really good.

Ah, I’ve only kinda-sorta-not really dabbled in BlazBlue, but I mostly messed around with Hakumen and Noel.

I was really good at KOFXIII if I do say so myself, so it’s a teeny bit frustrating not being an instant God at Guilty Gear, but I will get there…one day.

When it comes to fighting games I myself mostly stick towards watching them since I’m really bad at them, but I always find them fun whenever I do fart around in them with friends. Guilty Gear and Street Fighter being my personal favorites when it comes to most enjoyable to watch. Killer Instinct isn’t too far behind either.

What are you playing right now?

Um Pokemon Rumble xD Again, obsessed with Pokemon for the most part.

What are some of your favourite games?

Hmm… Kingdom Hearts series, Smash Bros, Uh… I guess not Call of Duty (why in the freaking heck did I thought about that). Hmm… Pokemon, Sonic (except Sonic Boom),

What games are you looking forward to?

XD This is weird but I’m trying to get Tales of Zestiria game somehow even though it is released :T I wanted to play it so bad.

Not sure how many people played it, but one of my favorite games is Fez, it looks so pretty, has an amazing soundtrack and is just fun to play. I also sometimes play EU4 or AoE3 with friends. Having recently finished FE fates and pikmin 2, I’m about to start playing Mother 3, which I’m really excited for.

2 Likes

I am currently playing Overwatch, Tomoyo After, Dota 2, Pokemon Go, Alien Isolation, and Hearts of Iron IV. My favorite games would be FTL, Civ V, Game Dev Tycoon, CLANNAD, and Kerbal Space Program. I am looking forward to the next Key game, Civ 6, and No Man’s Sky.

1 Like

Oh yeah I just realized I never responded to the forum prompt haha, my bad.

Currently, not counting VNs, I’m playing Fire Emblem Fates and Bravely Default. Like I said earlier I’m about halfway through Birthright, I’m enjoying it though outside of the obvious great mechanical improvements to the gameplay I don’t really think it’s doing anything better than Awakening. Favorite character in it is Takumi. I’m also playing through Bravely Default, at the beginning of Chapter 5. Now that I arrived at this chapter I can definitely see the complaints towards the games second half, but I’m still gonna push through since I enjoy the gameplay THAT much, and I also really enjoy Ringabel and Edea as characters. I find them much better than the other half of Default’s protagonists both as characters and as a pairing.

Some of my favorite games of all time include the original Deus Ex, Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, SMT: Nocturne, Persona 3+4, Devil Survivor Overclocked, and a lot more~

Some of the games I’m looking forward to are Persona 5, obviously, as well as Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (really enjoyed Human Revolution so I have high hopes for this one).

Once I have planned to make A Key’s Visual Novel playthough video and release it on youtube. But when I think again, some Key’s visual novel is not fit to be playthough video (i.e. Planetarian) because it has no another route to go, it’s risk enough to become a spoiler video…

I’m pretty sure you’ll get a copyright strike for that or something

1 Like

yeah, that’s why…

Have somebody known about this game?

To elaborate on what @Hustler_One said, there is only one visual novel I know of that people have permission to stream. Tomoyo After can be streamed but only up to September 14. Dungeons and Takafumis, meanwhile, can be streamed in its entirety. This piece of information is on it’s Steam page.

While you can’t let’s play you can stream CLANNAD for the first 3 hours according to Sekai Project’s permission page:

Thanks to you two.
But anyway, I have cancelled to do VN playthough video due to there are many rule to do VN playthough video. well I’m gonna make STG playthough videos like i alway do…

Meanwhile I have found MMO game called ai-sp@ce. Mostly NPC in this game based on many VNs so there are many characters from those VNs are appear in this game too. But meanwhile, There are many NPCs from CLANNAD too!!! :kyogrin:

But too bad the server of this game is closed…:cry:

Heeey, playing that was the first time I used the name Takafumi online. There wasn’t much to do in the game unless events were happening, but there was a small English-speaking group that kept it entertaining.

umm, so there is no anything to do unless talk with another people.

I’m currently in an old-school rouge-like fever (kind off) and am currently playing a lot of Ancient Cave from Lufia II. Anyone else who liked that bonus dungeon?[quote=“EricEstrella, post:431, topic:29”]
I also really enjoy Ringabel and Edea as characters. I find them much better than the other half of Default’s protagonists both as characters and as a pairing.
[/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree. Agnes is kinda okay, but Tiz… I don’t know. Also, are you using the English dub and therefore getting the apparently famous “Mrgrgr” or are you using the Japanese dub? (Of course it could be that Edea has a similar grunt in Japanese, never played with the Japanese dub).

What are you playing right now?

Super Smash Bros. Melee regular competitive player, Marth main since 2003.

What are some of your favourite games?

Top 5

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee (NGC)
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)
  3. Shadow of the Colossus (PS2/3)
  4. Okami (PS2/3/Wii)
  5. Golden Sun 2 The Lost Age (GBA)

What games are you looking forward to?

The Last Guardian, and Final Fantasy 15

3 Likes