General Gaming Discussion

I prefer one piece online 2. link here

I love the Devil Oars

My Neptunia Rebirth 3 playthrough is going quite well

Iā€™d say overall this is the best of the 3 Rebirth nep-games, but thereā€™s a few things they couldā€™ve done better
One example being that itā€™s a lot easier than the other 2; I had no problems with any of the bosses, and when I did the lvl999 colosseum fights they were a lot easier than the 999ā€™s in Nep2
Another example are the annoying hidden treasures; it took me about 30 tries to get a few plans from them, pls go back to the old hidden-box system

Now give me Megadimension Neptunia VII on PC pls, and Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune vs Zombie Army

Blanc best goddess, praise White Heart

And also @debbiedeborah, double-posting is a no-no here, you should edit posts instead^^

2 Likes

Dunno how many people picked up on this, but it looks pretty interesting. Itā€™s a game called āˆšLetter, the first in a series of mystery games set across various areas of Japan, and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s getting a worldwide release.

A mystery adventure game where, upon rediscovering some letters sent during a penpal exchange 15 years ago, the protagonist notices something he hadnā€™t read beforeā€¦

I killed someone.
I have to pay for my crime.
This is farewell.
-Goodbye.

You then get to read over the letters and, while thinking about what was happening at the time, decide what you wrote in response. Your decisions will of course change the story.
Throughout the game you can explore Shimane and use knowledge gained from reading the letters to find people and investigate different things.

I think itā€™s a smart setup. Thereā€™s a reason to go over all the backstoryā€¦ But the stuff you learn through the backstory may be incorrect or just different than it is in the present day.

It has some nice art with a really nice use of color imo, and having a contrast between a 90ā€™s reality and the modern day is always great in these types of games.

4 Likes

Schoolgirls with long dark hair are always creepy. Iā€™m getting Jennifer Simpson vibes.

Looks really interesting, Iā€™m always glad to see more adventure games being released. Hopefully itā€™ll be a good old point-and-click.

The main girl certainly looks strange. Looking at the rest of the charactersā€¦ I think that, due to the low saturation of the browns in her color scheme, her eyes look very hazy and clouded in comparison to everyone else.

She has a nice haircut though, so she canā€™t be all about that murder thing.

I dunno. To me the trailer makes it seem like sheā€™s just crazy rather than a victim of circumstance. I hope itā€™s about her having psychosis and thinking sheā€™s carrying Jesusā€™s child and thatā€™s why she had to stab the postman until he stopped breathing, to me that stuff is way more interesting than killing someone by mistake or out of panic or anything.

I should stop imagining though, when you start inventing your own interpretations of vague pre-release information youā€™re always disappointed by the end result!.

The trailer does not reveal much unfortunately; but a psycho killer story might be interesting if it is done correctly.
I really hope it is actually something very dark. Something like in Misao for instance where (Misao spoiler) She was bullied and raped by a teacher who then killed her to hide the evidence. But in root Letter instead, she would have killed the aggressor and feels regret about it or something similar. I like my dark story dark to the core, so if the reason was far-fetched I would be very disappointed. So far, however it looks good and Iā€™m really looking forwards to it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing ā€œFallout 4ā€ for the last couple of days and itā€™s pretty damn good so far! Right now I have over 10 hours clocked in to the game and i have only done like 5 main quests. :stuck_out_tongue: I have mostly spent most of my time just playing through the side missions and just exploring the map.

The combat in this game is soo damn gooood if you compare it to Fallout 3. You can actually hit something yourself this time without using VATS all the damn time. And you can also ADS (aim down sights) this time too which Fallout needed in a long time (I know that New Vegas had it but I never played it sooā€¦)

They also changed the leveling system and made it so that you unlock perks with your skill points instead of spending them into your skills. And you can get some pretty good perks right of the bat too. You want ā€œMysterious Stangerā€ and ā€œBloody Messā€ right of the bat? Sure, go right ahead!

The only complaints I have so far is that they give you some pretty good shit right of the bat. You get a Laser Musket which just one-hits every raider and a goddamn minigun in the first 2 hours! And the repair feature is gone so all of the weapons are at the best conditions and they never break.

The other thing is, ofcourse, the good olā€™ bethesda games bugs. Right now I havenā€™t gotten a game breaking bug. Just wierd graphical glitches and ragdolls going crazy.

Other than that, this is the best game I have played so far this year and I highly recommend it to everyone that likes open world RPG games!

1 Like

Iā€™ve played some too and it really is a breath of life into the Fallout series but my big complaint is that with all the flashy implements, Fallout 4 has taken a big computer specs cost jump from 3 and New Vegas. It was a stretch to believe that I could compensate Fallout 4ā€™s 8GB of RAM for my older computerā€™s 4GB, my frame rate is mostly an uncomfortable 10-20 FPS but Iā€™m lead to believe that modders or Bethesda will have optimization patches sooner or later.

Iā€™ll get Legacy of the Void in early-/mid-december, been waiting for that for ages

Zerg finally get the lurker in MP, that should be good, and Disruptor for Protoss looks fun

Screw Terrans

Amazing. If The Experience Point in Armored Core: Verdict Day like Neptunia Rebirth 3, I wouldnā€™t be tired because The Experience Point in Armored Core: Verdict day will not increase If the Player play the completed mission until The Player can complete the subquest (of course, itā€™s so hard.) or The Player complete the completed mission with better rank. :cry:

1 Like

wowā€¦ thatā€™s impressive. I wish I had this amount of commitment on something. Good job @Hustler_One. :smiley:

1 Like

Finally started Undertale. Itā€™s been a ride that plays with so many tropes you see in every game.

1 Like

Can we have an Undertale topic y/y

Basically the biggest no spoilers thread and no one can almost not even look at the whole topic because itā€™s such an experience.

Nothing too fancy. Just going placesā€¦

Iā€™m looking forwards to playing the Space Engineers update with some friends soon, the planets look really really cool!
Iā€™m also interested in Medieval Engineers too, Iā€™ll probably play that when its had some more development.

Oh man, now that Space Engineers has planets, Iā€™m heaps more interested.

I have Space Engineers, but everytime I try to play it, it decides that it hates my system and lags so hard that itā€™s unplayable D:

1 Like