Final Fantasy XIV Online - Road to Stormblood

PRETTY MUCH that you’re stuck in the city that class starts in until 15.
So like a few hours.

So Pug is pretty much the smart way.

PRETTY MUCH.
Certainly more efficient in the long run.

I will be sure to invite everyone, but you.

Hey @IFOfPlanetune, be sure to invite me!

^^
no <3

Uguu.

Okay I bought your stupid game. What’s a class I should start aiming for that doesn’t suck? Are dragoons any good? Any roles people would care to get filled? I’d play pretty much anything.

Play whatever class you want because you can change at any time and we can work around roles

Yes Dragoons are pretty good

I know I can hop around but I imagine it’d be better to start focused and branch more later. Or is that not really true?

Guess I’ll go for Dragoon because FF4. I think I remeber seeing there was a Dark Knight class planned or something? Is that right? Can’t really check at the moment.

Yeah, in the expansion they’re adding Dark Knight, Astrologian and Machinist

With the last couple of patches, Dragoon is pretty neat. Not my playstyle, but the buffs do make a big difference. With Heavensward being so focused on them, they should get even better by then too.

wow, so many people that are starting to play °w°
If this goes on like that, we’ll soon have a full Kaza Raid team ready XD

I am just focusing on Paladin for now until Heavensward, then I am totally going for Astrologian.

BASED BOTANIST NINJA. FEAR ME.
I really hope this game works on my new laptop on maximum low… Somehow.

2.5 Trailer! Next Tuesday!

also new thread image

World of Darkness HYPE. The chaos as 24 players try to figure out the mechanics will be as glorious as the loot.

Also, GREG HM CONFIRMED!

This trailer, all the hype.
I’m so up for more Coerthas action, Coerthas best region.
Also dargons. All da dargons. And I saw Svara in the trailer.
AND THAT SWAGGY MONOCLE CACTUAR. Like, seriously!
Also the main scenario seems interesting too, tho the english voices are kinda distracting, lol

In the Manderville Gold Saucer, even the cactuars are manderville men!

Yeah, those story quests look interesting, but well I am gonna keep them until they increase the level. Dont wanna waste those Exp, except they dont give any or however they may do that. I just dont wanna waste any Exp. Other than that I am pretty excited for the Gold Saucer in late February.