Final Fantasy XIV Online - Road to Stormblood

You better be playing as an Arcanist :V

He is as lazy as me though.

well for starters Iā€™ll be going bard since bow was the closest to being a gunner :V
but I was planning on doing summoner, lol.
Have to stay in character in some way, I guess.

As a Scholar/Summoner main, Iā€™d definitely recommend against maining Summoner alone; theyā€™re currently pretty badly underpowered, mainly because lol Baneā€™s target cap making them incapable of even damaging groups of >4 enemies, like, at allā€¦

Scholar is a ton of fun though, and still has summons, if you can handle having a bazillion situational skills and micromanaging your pet. Extra mouse buttons help a ton.

Since they share levels, you could go Scholar first (Healer instaqueue makes leveling quick~) and then just take the Summoner quests, that questline is too fun to be missed.

we be playing on PS4 though, so no mouse buttons

I plugged my mouse and keyboard into my PS4 =w=

Scholar is unfortunately really hard to play on a controller, because Sacred Soil is ground-targeted, which doesnā€™t go well with a stickā€¦ (Place is too, but you can play decently without that for most part)

well, Iā€™m just gonna keep working towards the bard for now ^^
Thanks for all the info tho, @uppfinnarn

Holy shit! We saw you the other day and were commenting on your name and calling you best girl!

If only youā€™d posted sooner! xD

Arcanist is garbage to start with.
Everything you do is gradual and slow, while this evens out for bosses, itā€™s the worst for soloing trash. In the time it takes for your dots to kill one thing that Black Mage has already flared three and has moved on.

Iā€™ve run by a lot ONION guys, so I figured thisā€™d happen, lol.
but thanks <3
Iā€™ll try to be more active xD

I was appointed as the photographer of @Rabla and @Kluckā€™s wedding. Hereā€™s the album.

What a stupid and fun night it was

Looks like itā€™s been aā€¦chaotic wedding xDD
but also like you had a lot of fun. Congratz to your wedding, I guess, @Rabla and @Kluck xD

GAAAAAAAAAAY.

So when are you and @EndOfRefrain getting married anyway?

dude, we gotta get to level 50 first

Buying this crap.
I shall be Ninja.
Unless Lancer gets a scythe then well idk yet.

ADVICES.
You canā€™t start as rogue(Which becomes Nin), so there is two options you can take.

1. Start as Pugilist, you need a level 15 PUG to get Nin anyway, the plot will take you to the area containing the Rogueā€™s guild regardless at about 15, and then youā€™ll already have your Pug ready for Nin later.
  2. Start as Arcanist or Marauder, they are in the city of the Rogue guild, letting you change earlier, at level 10.
  3. Believe it.

Why would Lancer get Scythe that makes no sense.
Botanists get Scythes.
You should be a Botanist.
You get to hit bushes and shit.

Make sure you invite me <3

I now want to try fighting a Malboro as a Botanistā€¦

Balls to that, I wanna fight Rafflasia.

Itā€™s a long sharp thing.
Botanist? #BlazeIt

Marauder path is probably least painful.
Any benefits/negatives to the class you start as?