Final Fantasy XIV Online - Road to Stormblood

Hello! We still exist and play this game! The latest patch was great too. The new EX primal is pretty fuckin cool, if easy. Can’t wait for Final Alex.

Praise the great Dread-dodo.

We did some other things recently.

2 Likes

Found this on my Facebook memories for Bard macros
/micon “Mage’s Ballad”
/action “Mage’s Ballad”
/p It chills healers straight to the core.
/p To see MP go out the door.
/p I’ll sing Manasong.
/p If you sing along,
/p We might not make love to the floor.
/micon Swiftsong
/action Swiftsong
/p It is time to move rather swift.
/p My singing will give you a lift.
/p In one giant mass,
/p We all shall haul ass.
/p And into high gear we shall shift.
/micon “Army’s Paeon”
/action “Army’s Paeon”
/p Our Melee has run out of gas.
/p It seems I must be rather crass.
/p I’ll sing with my voice,
/p But given the choice,
/p I’d give them a kick in the ass.
/micon “Foe Requiem”
/action “Foe Requiem”
/p Our Casters require more pew.
/p Fair enough, I think we do too.
/p With harp and a tune,
/p I’ll grant you this boon.
/p My mana is power for you.

The first time I saw those, they were extremely british versions, and the singer’s name was Monty Python. Bless that guy.

I got one too.

/micon “Wanderer’s Minuet”
/action “Wanderer’s Minuet”
/p Oh my god what the fuck.
/p This completely goes against how this class plays.
/p I’m not even mad about the movement loss but like.
/p I’m heavy on OffGCD’s why would you limit my ability to use them.
/p This is so badly implemented jesus christ square,

3 Likes

ooooooooooooooh my god this 3.4 trailer. my hype is unbelievable

fucking alexander is hype as fuck and OH MY GOD SOPHIA IS A BAYONETTA FIGHT WITH BAYONETTA MUSIC AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS PERFECT AHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AQUARIUMS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

fiiiiiiish

1 Like

I need me a Nepto Dragon now.

1 Like

Rate my new WAR opener

1 Like

Oh my god that looks hilarious on lalafells. If I had better connection I’d be doing that since heavenscrackers were added. Also not3fellcleavesinberserk/10

pls, me and bonecuss have been using Heavenscrackers and Realm Reborn Red is a variety of ways for months.

Why Bonecuss even discovered an advanced technique for canceling Realm Reborn Red known as the Bismarck Cancel.

1 Like

I D O L S

Me and @Exenorate (these pics by him)

Then our long-prepared work in anticipation of this specific event came into play (with some hiccups from some specific people either not being entirely ready or pretending to have a job) and suddenly the Cinderella Girls performed in Eorzea (feat. @Kluck)

Also, #TeamUlala

but yeah 10/10 event would idol again

I’ll also throw in the amazing shot that @Kanon got of #1 K-POP Star Kluck “The King” King Kluck

1 Like

Uhhhh oops I’m not late ahahaha
SUPER ORANGE CINDERELLA DONUT IDOL

http://teamname.kazamatsuri.org/?RGVsZXRlIFdoaXRlIE1hZ2UAUkthazhLWmtncWc

So in his endless tries to get @Karifean to play FFXIV, @Rabla accidentally made me interested, however as it turns out I need new hardware before I can seriously play the game, so please wait patiently (this may take months) until I’m there.

In the meantime, the rest of the crew may share what ridiculous effects my PCs poor performance had on the game if they feel like it.

1 Like

I feel it’s possible to play the game with your hardware, it would just be… a little awkward and the game would look terrible. We can try it out some time if you want.
I feel bad for not checking beforehand so it’d be sad if you couldn’t do aaaanything…

It’s not too bad as long as you guys are all still there once I can play normally, the only thing I’m truly missing is the 30 day trial. It’s a Final Fantasy game, so I’d play it sooner or later regardless, and with Stormblood still being quite fresh, it’ll probably stay relevant for at least a year. Who knows, maybe FFXIV kicks WoW off the throne of king of MMORPGs in terms of popularity?

But sure, we can try that some time. We’ll find each other on voice, most likely.

1 Like

Didn’t they get rid of that a few updates ago and made the trial version basically unlimited for A Realm Reborn? Or are you talking about the one that comes with registering the game?

Yes, that’s what I’m talking about.

Aw, crap. But like Bonecuss said, maybe it can still run on lower settings? I recall that depending on the specs you have, the only real problem is keeping an eye on temperatures and avoid overheating.

1 Like