Final Fantasy XIV Online - Road to Stormblood

There’s no time trial anymore, now it’s up until lv 30 IIRC. The full game however (or actually the base game), comes with a 30 day subscription included.

I’m looking forward to playing with you sometime Vyse!

1 Like

I remember when I first started playing FFXIV on my laptop… 8-12 fps on lowest settings it was beautiful and titan EX was really fun…

1 Like

Oh hey this sounds just like my situation, except I might be off slightly worse. Did you also have enough trouble to actually run slower than everyone else?

I don’t know any on Kaza that has had this problem, but I know people in game who run slower due to having a not-so-beefy PC. I still don’t know how one thing correlates to the other though.

Uhh running slower I don’t know anything about that
But I do remember I had to memorize Titan EX’s attack order so I could move ahead of time otherwise I wouldn’t be able to dodge

Hahahahahahaha. You don’t know one of my regular party members.

We outwalked him riding a Chocobo.

I am slowly getting through the story of final fantasy 14, currently only level 25ish, but its because I am constantly getting asked to “GO TO THE WAKING SANDS”, for those of you who played this game I think you understand.

GO TO THE WAKING SANDS

pray return :pray:

2 Likes

Battery low, pray return to the charging stands.

1 Like

Who flagged this this is literally the truest thing that has been said in this thread in years.

1 Like