Final Fantasy XIV Online - Road to Stormblood

The hypest part for me is that MIDAS GEAR DOESN’T LOOK LIKE GARBAGE!

The only casting piece from Gordias I actually use for glamours is the gloves, what’s even the point of raids if it doesn’t tie into the True Endgame™

Can.t wait till i get my own computer so i can play this game.

At least Gordian Tanks can Exdeath cosplay?

Living Liquid inspired gear when?

Can’t cosplay Jigglybutt until butt sliders

Why is this game so awful.
What self respecting game has no butt slider?

So because marcus actually bought me the game and n stuff, I am finally playing the game! (Holy shit right?)
The game so far is pretty good I love to hangout with you guys, I cant wait until I get to the endgame and actually do all the fun stuff. I just need to get through the leveling and enjoy the story :3.

(@Bonecuss is a pro at taking shots in FFXIV for sure)

1 Like

3.2 Hype

also related

3 Likes

Fuck that Sephirot phase shift is so god-damn cool. My hype is at ridiculous levels.

1 Like

Who’s ready to die horribly to an actually balanced raid this time?

Also being able to kick shitters out of parties if they can’t even clear the practice dummy!

1 Like

I’m ready to see everyone complain about how its too easy and Square fucked up again, if that’s what you mean =P

3 Likes

That’s like cooler than any phase shift currently in the game not called Teraflare. You know I’m big on the heavy set types and Fiend is punching people so hard he makes rocks so I’ve got a pretty solid boner for it now.
And it’s not even the hypest phase shift on the trailer! The Heavensward equivalent to Nael Deus fucking Darnus is a GOOFY FUCKIN’ SUPER ROBOT WITH WHAT SOUNDS LIKE A EQUILY CHEESY SUPER ROBOT THEME.

also, dat feast music

You mean- oh rabla beat me too it.

I mean, we call him Faust.

2 Likes

I’m almostish caught up for this…? Still need to do final coil cough and haven’t done any savage Alex aaaaand want to beat Thordan at some point before it’s get easy moded. i197. -w-

Need to go hard on the boat and grab an Alex accessory and I should make 200+ easy.

You should wait until Midas and get on the PUG train for that, even A1S is barely worth learning at this point unless you’re getting carried by an already good group :<

I’d love to play with you guys but you are in North American servers right? I wonder if i’d lag there alot.

I’m from northern Europe and raid on NA servers, getting around 110ms ping. Over an entire fight, you’ll get a couple of moves less than someone in NA… but it’s pretty easy to adjust to, and it’s an almost negligible difference in performance as long as you know how to deal with it~

I know someone who somehow managed to get ~200ms UK -> NA, thanks to awful wiring in his house, he still managed to become one of the best Monks on my server. You can do it if you just believe you can!

1 Like

I’m from the UK on an NA server and have had no major issues. Like upp said you might end up with a few attacks short, you might not be able to push really really hard with getting as many attacks as possible during a buff, but then there are ways to deal with that.

@Kanon has been raiding with a europe based team on the same server for quite some time successfully and connection has never stopped their team from clearing content like the second hardest fight in the game.

Still ended up taking a month to get our shit together consistently for that first Digititus and the yellow tornado teathers are consistently scary to this day.(Read: My Dark Knight once ran though one teather being held by the Warrior to get to the other on on the other side because he was that confident the shitty connection would cause him to not pick up the Warrior one. And he was right.And it was fucking cool)

2 Likes

Hey I was worried about that too because I am from Central Europe (next to germany) and I thought that playing on NA server would be horrible. Turned out its just completely normal for me, I really cant see the lag spikes so really I think you should be fine too.

THIS FUCKING PATCH THOUGH

GEARS OF HYPE

2 Likes