Dreams

I dreamed of having control over thugs and getting mad p0ssy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it felt good while it lasted…

Alright since I have had some bizzare dreams lately too Im going to share one of the funnier ones.

So you know, falling asleep and suddenly in a dream youre just hanging out, nothing much. WHEN SUDDENLY you are in a lunapark with @Bonecuss and theres bunch of attractions you can do. I kinda forgot the details, but what I do remember is, when I lost my sight of Bonecuss, I immediatelly found him with an asian girl at a stand, where you shoot something to get a plushie. Marcus successfully got a plushie, gave it to the asian girl the only thing I heard was “Thanky you” and “Oh no its fine haha”.
So yeah, what did I take from my dream? That I should prolly go with bonecuss to lunapark to charm some asian girls.

2 Likes

So I think I had this three part dream so here we go with the first part.

It seemed like I was playing Maplestory. Nothing really special considering I was playing maple right before I went to sleep. It was different but it wasn’t anything super bizarre.

For the second part a tiny bit of context is needed. Last summer I was doing volunteer work and I was a helper for a teacher of a summer camp thing for kids. So anyways, in the dream I was on kaza and suddenly that teacher appeared in the kaza discord chat. The first thing she posted in the kaza chat was like a screenshot for LoL and when I checked discord I was like wtf why are you here? To which @Aspirety replied, just look at the screenshot. And I was like this doesn’t even make sense. Kaza discord isn’t a place to discuss LoL if you aren’t even a member of the kaza forum. Then that part ended.

The third part was more crazy. I “woke up” and this girl was next to me. About the same age or maybe a bit younger. She was all like “Oh, thank god you’re awake.” blah blah blah typical video game kind of stuff. “Life” went on and I was basically being taken care of by this girl. I didn’t remember my name so she named me after a food dish or something. I later found out that I was living in a dystopian future where uhh… time was no longer measured in years, days, months, or hours. It was only measured in seconds. Which didn’t even actually make sense because there was never a part of the dream where that concept was ever applied. But anyways later I found out there were like some curfew rules and stuff. I forgot how it works though. But anyways I was later introduced to the girl’s other friends, another girl, and the teacher from real life. Idk anymore so I went with it. At one point the two girls locked me in the teacher’s room while she was showering and I was like wtf I don’t want to be branded as a pervert so I hid in the corner facing the wall waiting for the teacher to finish. When she came out, suddenly the door was unlocked so I ran outside the room and I was all like “FUCK YAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL.” I remember random stuff from the dream. Anyways near the end, since its a dystopian future, there’s like an asylum type thing. And part of the dream depicted a dude becoming crazy because he got trapped with all the crazy people. Then it cut to like some transformers shit. If anyone remembers from transformers, the decepticons are trying to get something in the first movie. And so they hacked into like some government thing and launched the only nuclear missile left on the planet. But whoever set it up knew the decepticons were gonna hack it so they never actually put any nuclear materials in the missile. So it launched and cut back to me outside of my house and we see a giant missile come over us and then it got stuck in some hill of snow and then some how managed to fly out of it. It landed near us so then we went to go harvest the goodies inside the missile which included dynamite for some reason. Since this is a dystopian future, apparently all materials were needed so then at the end I was fighting my RL friend for some dynamite.

Moral of the story, Maplestory is one hell of a drug.

3 Likes

Dreams? Hmm… well, I can mention a good one.

My dream was pretty much regarding on my goal, which is becoming an artist (drawer), and at first I didn’t thought I could do well in that dream, but then one time in that dream I actually drew a wonderful picture of my family. Sadly that dream turned off from my own mind when I woke up. I wanted to see more through. Plus it was kind of emotional because I wanted to be like that in the drawing. ^^U

1 Like

My dream last night felt like one of the many repeating nightmares I sometimes have. During a church session there were a great deal of cookies of various kinds left out for after the meetings. I grabbed a chocolate chunk cookie and a peanut butter cookie and left for home. On my way there, I ran into this massive dog, which then woke up and proceeded to chase me all the way home. Instead of being cinematic, it turned into a minigame of sorts where I had to pick the correct path or the dog would attack me. Unfortunately I did get caught, and I was thrown into this grand hotel of sorts, with no idea of how to get home. As I tried desperately to find the exit, I could hear something following me. Something familiar, yet unfamiliar as well. It looked like Kud, but it didn’t sound or feel like her. I ran for my life around the many rooms of the hotel, eventually resorting to jumping out of a window onto the grass below. Luckily I wasn’t hurt, so I made a mad dash for the road. I had no idea where home was, so I tried heading back to the church instead.

It was nighttime by that point, and another meeting was going on. I investigated the entire place, looking for any leftover cookies. I found a few of the same kinds I ate, but I was afraid to touch them thinking they might be someone else. I also found three quarters on the ground, but I had to relinquish them to the girl in the seat next to me. I decided to leave with no luck, only to then run into the large dog again. This time I had a flashlight, so I could see where I was going, but I had to suffer through the same minigame again, but I ended up successfully evading the dog this time. I hitchhiked back to the hotel, and again looked around for help and the exit back to my neighborhood. I feared the Kuds, but I pressed on. I found a family walking inside, and after gathering some courage I shouted to them for help. One of the older girls asked me why I needed help. Epic music started playing and a cinematic camera focuses on my face as I respond to her that I needed to return home. The rest of the dream felt like a trailer for what was to come.

To be honest. I kind of want to see that sort of movie. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve forgotten my own as of late, but the memorable ones I remember very well.

There was one where I was having a gunfight all the way through a building. I forget why, but I know I had to reach the top, I was wearing a suit, had a couple of handguns (given to me from a convenience store of all places) and goons just kept coming as I climbed floors. At one point I rerouted myself up an elevator, which got stuck between floors and then when the doors opened, like four guys with assault rifles tried to shoot me and somehow all missed, leaving me free to return fire.

I don’t remember if I made it to the top or not.

I also remember that when I was really little, recurring elements in my dreams were UFOs and tornadoes.

The most significant part of last night’s dream was marriage. I don’t remember much about the girl I stood next to at the altar, only that her hair was long, black and stringy. I remember feeling anxious about the future, but also a little happy about the occasion, as I assume any newlywed couple would.

The rest of the dream is quite patchy. At most I remember walking around my neighborhood on a dark, cold, stormy morning, as if to go to the bus stop for my old middle school. After getting married, I remember going home and going to bed, although it was her two cats that slept with me rather than her. An open bag of chips fell on me for no reason, and I had to go wash myself. From there, I was being chased by a mad scientist on my way to church (I can’t remember if he was after my wife or the cats). By the time I arrived safely, church had ended and everyone was eating a wide variety of desserts. While in the process of sampling my own, I ran into my mother and my wife. The latter left quickly after to attend to something, so I talked with my mom for a bit before we parted ways. The rest of the dream amounted to looking for more desserts.

I can’t tell if this dream was a simple wish-fulfillment dream or if parts of it related to my future. I mean, I do want to get married, even though the prospect of it is a little scary. I’m probably not ready at this exact moment to get married, but I assume I will find myself in a position to do so. I still have a lot to work on to get to that point… :worried:

1 Like

Kingdom Hearts 3 release date confirmed.

… and then I woke up.
Life is terrible.

1 Like

I remember my dream last night involved several trips to this game store/bookstore/movie store hybrid (I’m guessing Half-Price Books) in the middle of a rundown shopping plaza. Upon examining the whole store, my younger sister found a strange wooden instrument with four mouthpieces, each with two or three holes, connected perpendicular to a longer reed. It seemed to give off a similar sound to a pan pipe when I blew into it.

When I left the store, I ran into a couple people, a boy and girl, talking to each other at a dock sheltered by a stone roof. They were both waiting for the school boat to take them home, and I was waiting for some mode of transportation as well. I felt compelled to play a tune on the instrument I found, and it ended up being this:

I screwed up the last couple measures, but the small audience applauded anyway. Shortly after that moment, I discovered a motorboat of some sort, and thought to get on it, but it seemed to have a mind of its own. It started jetting around back and forth, sometimes bouncing along the ground, trying to avoid me. I felt determined yet nervous, as I wondered if I would get in trouble if the motorboat would accidentally break while escaping.

I remember another Key-related one I had a while ago.

It was weird, it was like when my habit of writing Yumemi into stuff was at its peak, and at that point the setting all the time was that basically her wish about humans came true and people were going into space.

So there’s her planetarium, but it’s not just atop a department store, it’s atop a skyscraper used as some kind of dock for spaceships coming into the atmosphere and tops this really modern-looking mall.

I remember we had to get to this ship that was going to leave, and by “we,” I mean whoever I was supposed to be and Yumemi. That’s when things got weird, dream-y, and kind of stupid.

Because apparently this friggin’ mall under the planetarium was some work of modern art, there were lots of exposed pipes and ducts, and from one of them, I swear what was, like, silly string or whatever, came out and wrapped up Yumemi.

So I guess I was carrying her the rest of the way becuse suddenly this…weird-ass white Raimi-movie-verse Symbiote decided to intrude. We left in the spaceship so I guess it wasn’t all that important.

Maybe somebody decided I needed a papoose to carry my robot or something?

A few weeks or so ago I had a Clannad dream. Tomoya (me/the player) and Sunohara were having a soccer/football match against the soccer team. It was super unfair because they had a full soccer team, but it was just the two of us. We were still trying our best and were holding up fairly well, but we were still losing. We though it was really unfair and really wanted to win, so I (the dreamer/writer/GM) gave Tomoya accelerator’s ability (from rail/index) and Sunohara got extreme speed. As you can guess we started winning easily, nobody could get pass Sunohara and nobody could block Tomoya’s shots. So we won the game and the dream was over.

When I think about this dream, it seemed to be some sort of alternate ending for mei’s route When they go and fight the Soccer team for mei, mixed with the Sunohara basketball part. When he challenges the basketball team to a match

Oh yeah I also had a nightmare where my computer was infected by some sort of virus that turned all my music into the Flintstones song. I would find a song that sounded familiar, but as soon as I thought that it was safe, it would change into Flintstones! Thankfully I don’t remember that one very well…

Dear Dream Journal,

I just had a very vivid dream in which i was getting really hype for the announcement of the latest entry in Level 5’s 3DS train RPG series. The trailer depicted a boy riding the train, but in some twist he gets arrested, and some strange magician breaks him out of jail and gives him some kind of power suit with the power to make people fall asleep by reciting the command “D-Frag”. I dunno where the trains went.

I was housemates with @Bizkitdoh, @Gnashes and (IRL Friend) for some reason and it was awesome. But nothing else made sense. I guess this is what my head spawns after my first good sleep in 3 days, my dreams had some catching up to do.

Level 5 train RPGs when

1 Like

Dreams, huh? Me, I actually don’t dream a lot. I mean, I feel like I had a dream every morning but I don’t remember anything. Usually, I have some kind of “after feeling” when I wake up like I feel happy, sad, frustrated or scared after a dream although I don’t remember anything about it. And when I actually remember a dream, I remember some shattered pictures and voices that I try to relate when I wake up. Is that normal? Oh well, there’s a dream I remember, I think I had it months ago… I felt really scared for I don’t know reasons. It was inside a classroom and there was this face of a guy screaming. I remember my voice during that dream telling myself that this is just a dream and it’ll stop soon.

I had a dream where Senpai noticed me. I woke up feeling happy weirdly, since it wasn’t the right senpai.

3 Likes

For some reason I was getting really hyped for the eventual English release of Angel Beats! -1st Beat- last night. I mean, I know exactly why I had the dream, I just found the timing a bit odd.

Now that i think bout it, I used to have this one particular dream that showed up a few(lot) times. In the exact same fashion. The place, people, and most of other things were exactly the same as well. Even though I don’t remember most of what actually happened(except in the dream I do, for some reason), I do remember one thing.As it was ending, I always start to remember it happening before. And surprisingly, I never seen the real end of it. All I remember is that I was about to turn around to look at someone/something/somewhere (don’t remember at all), and it just ended there.

A bit frustrating if you ask me.

Last night I had a pretty strange one.

I was on twelve grade, on a 3 day school trip. Apart from my classmates, there were my math’s teacher, technology teacher and a random guy who I don’t recall from anywhere. It was a normal school trip, but when we were going to sleep on the third night, we noticed that there were some small red boxes hidden in some rooms. After meditating for a while, we concluded that they were bombs and thus, we went and told the math’s teacher about them. Surprisingly, he responded that they were, indeed, bombs, and that he had put them there because we was the leader of a terrorist teacher association and wanted to kill us all.

We apparently didn’t care a tiny bit because we went straight to bed. However, on the next morning we decided to defuse the bombs. They were pretty easy to defuse, you just had to click one button on the case, but you had to get to the bombs crawling or they would blow off. Anyway, after we deactivated all of them, we discovered a bigger one on the basement. This one didn’t have any button, but rather a tablet strapped onto it. We heard through some sort of megaphone that the math teacher said that we could only deactivated by scoring and S on the “Circles!” song from Osu! To beat the song, we had to use the tablet. None of us was very good at Osu!, but for some reason, the random guy and the technology teacher showed up and said that they’d manage to defuse it. Therefore, the random guy played the song on the tablet while the technology teacher started breakdancing besides him.

In the end, he just managed to get an A, so the bomb went off and we were all caught up in the explosion. Subsequently, I woke up startled and realized how weird that dream had been. :smile:

5 Likes

I kind of wanted to share this dream that i had when i was in junior high, since it was very memorable.

At first, i was kinda at some magic academy, and i was a student there. I live in a dormitory where one of the teachers lived there as well.
I had this one particular person (girl) (or creature? dunno, but looks like a person) that i keep summoning or dismiss, just to talk and have a friendly chat… growing to be intimate chats.
Then an event happened, my teacher (who lives in the same dormitory) found out me summoning the girl, after that i hurriedly dismissed her. Then my teacher was kinda amazed that i can do that… i don’t remember what he says next though.
And then (i think a few days past, i dunno, it’s blurry) came a scene where i’m in an airport, looking for that certain someone… that certain girl…
Then, i found her, just right before she goes to where i couldn’t go anymore, then she smiled and say goodbye, then she went, and i cried… just crying…

And surprisingly enough, i woke up after that, and there i was, literally still crying in real life.

Kind of weirdly emotional, but i kinda wondered will i ever meet that girl again, whether in dreams or in real life. But nope, never have i meet that kind of girl… since she had pink hair… ‘_’)
I don’t know, maybe my dreams were mixed up with anime characters? hahaha.

i’m still hoping i can meet her though. ‘_’)

They say you can’t invent things in your dreams, that all the faces and people that appear in them are people who you have seen in real life, though maybe you just passed by one another once and none of you noticed…

So, that girl must exist somewhere…

one time i had a dream i was married to a girl like nagisa mixed with kaori from Your lie in April, it was weird but kinda cool :blush: