Dreams

I had a very sad dream last night, but also a pretty interesting dream.

First off, my brother and I were fighting each other outside our house like in a Star Ocean game. Afterward, he and I went to a meeting for CLANNAD lovers (my brother doesn’t like visual novels IRL, by the way) and everyone enthusiastically showed off their physical copy of CLANNAD except me, because I didn’t have one. ._.

The dream then shifted onto a purple flying pirate ship, where I was fighting against my rival who looked suspiciously like a character from Golden Sun. I was forced to jump back in time and ask a local for directions, but the woman didn’t believe me and told me to volunteer for a nursery. Just as I was about to, my rival showed up again to finish me off, and suddenly I had an option to turn on battle voices just for this single battle. Naturally, I chose yes.

As for the outcome of the battle…I can’t remember. :confused:

I was Yuu and was walking Ayumi to school. We were having a peaceful talk, and i patted her in the head (I love doing that). Then we kept on walking, and after some time I looked back and Ayumi dissapeared from sight. I dashed running looking for her and then I found some gang with her bag and started fighting with them. I was truly infuriated. It looks like I had no powers already, as I could only fight with punches.

…And then I woke up, still infuriated.

Been a while since I last had a good dream. :stuck_out_tongue:

My father was throwing some kind of birthday party at our house (I assumed it was a birthday party because there were presents), so he told me to vacuum the entire house, even the non-carpeted areas. I had to move the piano in our living room out of the way so I could get behind there. When started vacuuming in that area, I discovered a set of underground catacombs, which I decided to go inside and vacuum as well. As soon as I enter, my perspective shifts to a 2D explorative platformer and this song plays in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSN1KxZiWKM

I’m not joking. It was perhaps the most awesome dream I’ve had in a while. :smiley:

EDIT - 2/3/16 : I dreamed of a city soaked in the warm colors of an eternal sunset, with beautiful architecture and surrounded by lush, green fields, high mountains and a blue ocean. Then, everything changed when an armada of steampunk warships attacked the city from the air. To prevent the destruction, five children were bestowed special powers by dragon steeds, and set off into the air to fight RPG-like battles against the commanders of the warships. Everything culminates with a final battle against Ultron, before he wipes the memories of all the party members and escapes. What’s left of the city is steadily rebuilt, and the children return to the fields to play with their pet dragons. :3

2 Likes

Well my dreams are always messed up like yesterday…

WTF…
So I set my alarm to wake me up at 6:35am with theme of the SSS as my alarm sound.

So anyways I heard my alarm sound and woke up as usual. I grabbed my phone and turned if off and then went to the bathroom to wash up. The alarm went off again and I turned it off. I went to the kitchen and preheated a toaster oven and then went to my room to change. My alarm went off again and I turned it off. I heard sizzling so I thought it was heated so I poured rice into the toaster oven. My alarm went off again and I turned it off again. I went back to my room and my alarm went off and I finally woke up. I got out of bed and it was already 6:50am -.-

6 Likes

Look like it maybe The Shadows from Angel Beats haunted you on your dream by make the endless alarm sound on your alarm clock, no matter how many times you turn it off, it will went off again, again, and again. :confused:

I have ever dreamed like that too but different dream type, and happened for long time ago.:confused:

I once dreamed about going on missions with Saya from LB!EX. I don’t remember the details, but I do remember that she abandoned me after we fought with terrorists on the rooftop ._.

1 Like

Now this was a dream I had as a child and I remember it very thoroughly.

I was attending a birthday party everyone was having what seemed to be an enjoyable time (then everything changed when the fire nation attacked ) we were then all called to the centre of the room where a big candy parrot was revealed as the birthday dessert I am amusing it replaced the cake. We got into a line and when it finally got around to me I went straight for the eyes. Lo and behold the eyes were not in fact candy but actual eyes as I saw ones pupil dilate on my paper plate after biting into the other.

Yeah messed up I know …

Although I fell I cannot actually make a post in a dream thread if I do not include

"There was an enormous snake with rock hard scales. The huge snake rose high and then dove deep into the ocean, and I thrust a long sword into an apple, then I fired a shiny long barrelled gun again and again and again."

gold star for all those who got the reference.

A few weeks ago I had this… weird… dream(set?). It seemed interesting at the time, so I wrote down what I could remember of it after I woke up. (I don’t have dreams this interesting that often. :/)

So there I was, just an observer, surrounded by shrine maidens. We were there to fight a disease called Felt. (This is what happens when you listen to nothing but Touhou arranges for a day.) Somehow, there were also three giant monsters. A “Druid,” which was just this giant tree-like thing, that had pretty rapid regen and was able to grow itself into the shape of a hand, to make attacks; a “large grey humanoid mass” (is how I have it written down), which was lost and trying to find its way back home; and some sorta dragon that didn’t really do much.

The shrine maidens (keep in mind, I was merely an observer) managed to seal away the disease and lock the monsters up, however some of the monsters left behind relics/artifacts. These weird tiny gold things. (An accurate description I do not have.) We started to investigate these gold things and figured that they needed to be placed in the shadowy parts of a certain one story building that should be abandoned.

Intermission! Another shrine maiden, dressed in black and purple instead of white and red (respectively) keeps reliving a day in a desert where she keeps dying by a giant underground worm monster. How horrid. (Ever see Tremors? One of those I think.)

After placing the artifacts in the shadowy parts of the abandoned building, we realized “these artifacts actually represent the monsters!” So apparently that meant we had to put the artifacts in the light instead of in the shadowy parts. We did that. (Well, they did that; I watched.) Then we noticed that the lights in this abandoned building (if it’s abandoned why were there working lights in the first place? None of this makes any sense) were flickering on and off, and slowly going dimmer and dimmer. Oh, well obviously, duh. The relics were pulling away the very concept of “light.” That’s why we needed to put them in the shadowy parts to begin with.

Well, looks like we (and by we I mean the shrine maidens) have to go and put the relics back in the sha- hey wait a moment. There’s a loli in one of those rooms in this abandoned building! Alright shrine maidens, you guys take care of the artifacts, I’ll be right back. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I make my way to the room with the loli, but then discover the loli is sick. Uh oh, it’s that Felt disease! At this point, I recalled how the disease worked: It binds to your cells, clusters them together into the shape of a hand, then these “hand clusters” slowly grip your insides. (Wtf!?)

My internal monologue is interrupted when I realize that there’s an ominous presence staring at me. Surely it will be the cause of my death. That wouldn’t be good, 'cause then I’d be ded. I turn around to find that it’s all three of the shrine maidens glaring at me. (I think there were only three anyway; I dunno some might’ve died battling monsters or something.) That’d be all fine and good, just dandy even, if it weren’t for the fact that they didn’t move the relics from the light back into the shadows.

Naturally, the result is that all three monsters came back, this time powered by the disease Felt. (They just had to be suspicious of me, didn’t they?)

One thing leads to another, some stuff happens, and the giant grey humanoid mass monster (which was resurrected) looks up to find a giant flying saucer. It smiles with a face similar to this “:>” then, with one hand, holds onto the flying saucer, and with the other wrangles the remaining two monsters.

The flying saucer then takes off, and the disease Felt no longer exists, so the loli is cured.

Intermission! A pair of twin highschool girls stand facing each other atop a rooftop dyed in the colors of the setting sun. With tears in her eyes and a small smile on her face, one says to the other “Hey, let’s die together. Okay?” The other smiles back, tears also in her eyes, “Yeah. Let’s die together.” The two of them kiss, and light is emitted from them as the sun disappears. Bathed now in moonlight, the two girls lost all of their emotions and no more interest in their memories. They effectively lost their humanity, and so “died.” A highschool boy who was watching this take place from the doorway at the entrance to the rooftop dropped all of the handouts he was supposed to give them.

Then I woke up! c:

[quote=“BYtheHORNs, post:108, topic:842”]
gold star for all those who got the reference.
[/quote]Welcome to the NHK was a good show. I’ve been meaning to read the LN too.

1 Like

Last night I dreamt I was at my local Wal-Mart, roughly fifteen years in the past. There weren’t any available shopping carts, so I started looking for my parents. Somewhere in the middle of the search, I realized that this had to be some sort of dream, as everything felt too bright and idealized. I abandoned my search for my parents and started reconstructing parts of the store from my vague memories of the past. I stumbled across a corner where there were vintage video game controllers and accessories, some of which I had a feeling didn’t actually exist. These included turbo controllers for various consoles, a copy of Crypt of the NecroDancer on Dreamcast, and a promo for a four-disc version of The Last Story (which shouldn’t have even been conceptualized at that point).

Everything became pretty strange and kind of gruesome after that. I found my parents at the checkout desk in that aisle, and they told me to come along. At that point the lights in the store grew dim, and the room became a dark and twisted version of itself. I could tell someone was stalking me, and he had a thirst for blood. Out of nowhere @IkaCZ jumped towards me, and I struggled to stay alive, running through the aisles in the now-compact store. I found a small kitchen knife and charged my pursuer, gashing his chest. At that point I ran into one of my siblings, whose help I utilized to finish off Ika. As he lay dying, I felt very sad that all this had to happen, even if it was all a dream. ;_;

1 Like

Uhhhhhhhhhh
I dont know how I should feel about this… At first I was like “yay im in his dr- … what th- WOOOOT?”
Well dreams are representations of our repressed feelings… and symbols… and well it can be just a random thing (I HOPE).
Doesnt matter, youre still my otouto <3. I hope you will stop having nightmares tho…

1 Like

I dreamt that a site of mine will be blocked.It was but it wasn’t this site luckily.

Had a couple bizarre dreams these past couple nights. It’s difficult to remember last night’s dream (particularly since it involved time travel), but the night before did leave a better impression on me.

I dreamt that my parents kept nagging me to work on a massive pile of dishes, when all I wanted to do was relax and watch anime. I watched a weird show that had Haruhi, Chihaya and some tall lanky butler dude (that I’m pretty sure isn’t Sakuya) doing weird things like pose for pictures and puppet shows. As the main character of the show, I kept trying to get away from their antics, and I eventually came across a drainage ditch the size of a river, with stairs leading away from the building I just climbed out of. I tried wading through the river but the current was fast. Then those three showed up on the other side of the river somehow and started throwing oars and kayaks into the river. I ran back towards the building, trying to climb back up to the window I escaped from. Midway through, Haruhi appeared to block my path and asked me why I was acting so sour. I told her it was because I lost my collection of Pokemon, which made me tear up just thinking about it. As Haruhi drags me back inside the building, I quit watching the show and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

I had a dream where I was at school with some kaza people and we had like some sort of celebration. I was helping aspi take down banners or flags which were absurdly hard to take down. At some point I used a computer to look up some flag design that was somehow related to the US. The Wikipedia page mentioned NotKyon to which I was like lol wtf. Then my dream basically ended there

(I’ll add in mentions later because trying to mention on mobile is broken or something)

4 Likes

I dreamt that @SuikaShoujo was a little fluffy dog (that somehow could telepathically talk) and that my cousin and I were giving her a bath.
(Note: recently I got a puppy and he needs a bath. But he’s a male rottweiler, not a fluffy yellow thing.)

4 Likes

I wonder how @SuikaShoujo feels about Kaza members dreaming of giving her a bath.

3 Likes

I-it was nothing H or anything like that! M-more like awkward if anything…

I dreamt about a lot of things last night, like about how I was back in school and we were in a pool trip and someone stole my flip flops in the baths and I was very mad at them… wait… what the…

…STOP IT SUIKA!

3 Likes

Last night I had a dream that I was listening to high quality video game rips. I heard Flintstones and then I woke up. I think I need to stop listening to so many high quality video game rips.

4 Likes

Yesterday I was dreaming about some blonde anime girl that was saying something to me. It was like a very deep quote. It was like a scenery kinda like this, except the scenery was a little more towards Sunset, and the girl was a little blurry. She told me something, about a story of a girl who wanted to reach the star so she can make one last wish. There was also something about love and happiness and Ripping and So on… It was freaky…

ON OTHER NEWS. 2 weeks ago, I was dreaming that Senpai was petting me :fukowa: :yukitgla: :minaamor: Fuhehehe :3

My dreams haven’t been exactly of high quality lately, and last night’s was no exception. From what I could remember of that jumbled mess, I was going through Megaman-like stages from a 3D perspective, and somehow that ended up turning into a sandbox destruction/collect-a-thon game. I was tasked by Shizuru (no, really; I don’t know why she keeps showing up in my dreams. It’s like I have a really strong impression of her or something :stuck_out_tongue: ) to find her a yellow bunny doll and a flower. I found both for her (the flower was a simple dandelion, the fluffy white kind) and I presented them to her, hoping she would like them. She smiled, and kissed me twice. If I wasn’t going to apply for a job today, I might have savored that moment a little longer… :blush:

2 Likes