Dreams

She always did have glasses, didn’t she…? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 Likes

I won’t rule out the possibility, but I distinctly remember thinking that the thing that happened in the VN I’m reading right now would have made a better end to the VN I had just finished at the time I started having the dream…

I guess the moral of the story is that I should probably stop playing VNs for a while if they’re affecting my dreams and whatnot now…

I had a dream of reading LB! ME in English a few years ago, I hope it comes true soon lol. It was so detailed and felt real, well in reality it was 95% real, I could remember which sprite was being shown the music even the background and the voice and English words… feels real the only thing missing was even tho I had “read” it when I woke up I couldn’t remember what the words said. Well it was a simple trick I had seen a random part of ME on nico, so naturally it was just that scene expect it was “in egnlish.” When I dream it seems it just a bunch of pointers to different memories trying to form some sort of story/idea.

I’ve had a handful of AIR dreams as well, tho 2 of them “crashed” you could say the other 1 I can’t remember… shrugs all I remember was it crashed cause it was “too sad” or something… I actually woke up because of it… the power of key is scary. It was linked to “that final big scene” I think that covers it for key dreams,

I have a bunch of other random dreams ofc, some topics:smash bros animecons umineko zelda… thats what comes to mind as the good ones. zelda one certainly had some BEN moments in it… let me know if you wanna hear one of those topics.

3 Likes

Last night’s dream felt like a combination between a spy flick, a stealth game, and an Indiana Jones movie. Not to mention there were musical numbers and an old granny with a sweet tooth.

I don’t remember much of the story, but apparently there was this ancient race who dwelled in a hidden village behind a rock cliff. A group of foreign invaders came in trying to steal their hidden treasure, and made them into slaves. They attempted to fight back by stealing the enemy’s submarine, and after killing off their leader, they celebrate their victory with a musical number.

Cut back to the ruins in the rock face next to the rock face that hides that village, and some evil dude is trying to uncover an artifact by using a special poodle to open an embroidered gold door. I attempt to escape with the poodle, going through several stealth sections before taking a Peter Pan dive into the water below, and swimming over to the hidden village. As I walk down there, another musical number comes up, and I steal a grape-flavored Jolly Rancher before giving the rest of the candy to the aforementioned sweet-toothed granny. Then we hug. The end. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Was dreaming about lambda calculus…
Maybe school has been getting too stressful. :U

3 Likes

I had a dream once that I became a series of numbers. I don’t even know how to describe that. Gotta love calculus! I only remember integrals and differentials.

Last night I had a dream that Harmonia was released. The morning was, needless to say, quite depressing.

2 Likes

ototototo, that must have been really depressing.
Yo, still better than mine.
I had a dream with cute anime girls doing some questing (i think it was rpg wtf lol). And when I was about to wake up the world started shaking and they said “NO YOU CANT LEAVE”. Welp, and then every night I wanted to get back into that dream… It was in 2013 and I still didnt get the “continue” button in my dream. I guess It was only one time meeting. Too bad they were srsly cute and I was having so much fun ;/.

4 Likes

i had a dream where shadow the hedgehog was a mob in ffxiv

5 Likes

That blue white mage again of all places…

1 Like

I don’t know whether it’s because I finished the Refrain anime yesterday but I had a dream where I was in a bus trip in India. It was a nice road trip but when night fall arrived we stopped somewhere and didn’t move for a while, which was a bit strange. Then I went to sleep and suddenly I woke up. Luckily there wasn’t any accident or at least I hope there wasn’t.

I had another weird dream last night. It was night. I was in a military helicopter flying over the harbor of a seaside town. I was watching the soldiers shoot down what looked like a cargo plane into the ocean. The people on board continued to fight for their lives until the plane sank, after which they swam onto shore and into a library. From there, the Latino librarian left for a while and was substituted by an Asian man, and the rest of the dream was spent on a quest to solve a mystery involving a certain author’s works. Just as I was about to read the last clue, I woke up. :confused:

2 Likes

last night I had a dream where I was surfing the internet all day long.
Scroll, scroll, scroll… change tab, scroll, scroll till I woke up… I don’t even know (or remember) what I was reading.

It was boring as hell.

well that’s life =.=

1 Like

Kind of a bizarre dream last night. I was in this strange road trip/battle tournament thing, which turned out to be part of a movie I was watching. Halfway into the movie, I left the theater and looked for my father’s car. For some reason the ignition turned on and the car started backing out onto the street against my will. I frantically looked for the brakes, but no matter what pedal I pushed, the car accelerated instead. Realizing this, I went in frantic loops, trying not to hit anybody, until my mother jumped on and found the parking brake. I got a ticket and made the news, but my family was grateful that I was safe, at least.

The dream then moved to a helicopter flying over an abandoned town on top of a rock cliff. There were people in the center about to be assaulted by zombies, and my rescue squad and I had to help them. We ended up blowing apart the face of the cliff, and I watched as all the zombies (and unfortunately, the people we were supposed to rescue) fell into the abyss below. For no particular reason, the people on the helicopter started disintegrating into sparkles of glowing sand, so I had to pilot the helicopter back to base. Then I woke up.

1 Like

My dream is to find out what I do in my life. From University Entrance Exam until now I can’t imagine what I want. what I love, what my favorite is. Recently I just go around around Light Novel, University, Anime, Dota 2, “ExH…” and again in every my daily life.

When I was high school, I’m a dreamy boy. In that day, my very end purpose is damn University Entrance Exam. I thought I knew what I do already but when going to University, I realized “I know nothing”. Real life is just too difficult for a dreamy boy, not like what he imagine.

Man, I just remember a dream when I was high school. It was when I watched full CLANNAD series. Like beggining, A girl named Nagisa stood in front of school gate and greet to me. My heart beat quickly and… Feel~~~ After that I woke up (facepalm)

My dream last night was an apocalypse of this world. The news announced that a huge meteor will strike in less than 24 hours, even. So I and my fellow office workers went to spend the last night on earth till midnight. It felt so surreal yet so real. I remember running around in my dream, in a dead dark night with a blazing meteor about to strike the Earth in the night sky. When the meteor got really close, I woke up.

Also, this wasn’t my first dream about apocalypse. I had similar dreams before, and the world destruction was caused by meteor too, in my previous dreams.

But I guess what made me dream like that was because I watched PUNCH LINE before going to bed.

2 Likes

A fellow twitterer talked to me about that Civ5 mod involving the 4 CPUs from the Neptunia games.

That night, I dreamed about a twisted version of the Console Wars where the war got into their respective cities. Now you see Spartans besieging Planeptune, Sephiroth casting a Meteor on Lowee, and a giant Bowser triyng to avoid that…

I dreamed last night that I was going on a field trip inside a large green-and-black bus. We were visiting various locations from the Legend of Zelda series refitted to look like party palaces or supermarkets with restaurants and coin-operated arcade machines. (I even found a penny on the ground during the trip.) I bought a calzone for lunch and toted along a black-and-yellow backpack, and I always tended to half-forget both. Whenever we went inside the buildings, they were always dark, inanimate and lifeless. On the last stop, I forgot my stuff again and went back to get them, and I got caught in the bus doors trying to get out.

I remember dreaming about stuff after that, but I cannot recall what I dreamt. :confused:

Finally, a crazy dream I actually remember.

I dreamt last night that I was going to record a Let’s Play of Final Fantasy VI with the Super Gaming Bros. Before it could start, though, I was mailed a strange packet by my parents. There was a party going on outside, but then an explosion destroys all the food and all the items I used in the party are considered cursed. So, I set off to find someone who could get my stuff back, and I eventually found a goodly police officer who helped me get the truck containing my stuff onto a roller coaster, where we passed by a group of three wise-cracking female cashiers speaking in strange metaphors. There was also a car chase sequence, a talking cat, Spongebob references, and a dodgeball with the letters ‘OK’ written on it. When I finally got back, the entire Let’s Play had been recorded, and my parents were there, so I hugged them before sitting down to relax and look at the dodgeball to figure out the meaning behind it.

2 Likes

After a night of binging on Final Fantasy XIV I had a nightmare that heaps of AOEs were spawning on me. Isn’t that interesting?

1 Like

Dunno why but that part stuck out to me the most. Gotta be honest here: If I saw a dodgeball flying at me, but noticed the letters “O K” on it, I’d probably stare at it dumbfounded. “?” smack “… ?”

Haven’t played FFXIV (am I the only one that reads that as “fshiv?”) so maybe that would make more sense if I had played it.

1 Like