Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Speculation

I don’t want to jump into conclusions as to who Yusa’s VA will be yet, but yes, it’s confirmed that her VA will also be singing for How Low Hello.

IMO, though, LiSA’s voice doesn’t suit Yusa’s whole… aura, if you will.

Yeah. LiSA’s voice has a bit of a stronger feeling to it and most Key girls (not all, but most) aren’t generally… strong.

But we will have to see how it all plays out in this regard. Even if LiSA is the singer/VA she might pull it off well for Yusa’s character.

2 Likes

So additional character information from the first chapter of the 4-koma!

Yuu and Jojirou seem to be the same as described; Yuu is pretty rude, and Joujirou is a Takamatsu ripoff (tries to be serious but fails). Nao, on the other hand, received a whole lot of characterization. First off, she seems to be very upfront about things. She isn’t the kind to get flustered or ashamed, which is interesting. I don’t want to assume yet, but she seems a bit snarky, and I like that! Snarky characters are always interesting.

Also, Naonao is a glutton. Food good.

I would personally say LiSA is more in the realm of… >can’t think of anything nice to say< Sounds the same in everything-

At any rate I could see her being a cutesy idol singer so, this could be a good fit and I more or less expect it regardless of what I’d like.

No wonder that ass was phat.
She’s just fat.

2 Likes

4koma discussion topic is live!

2 Likes

There’s a Tamori in AB!

Clearly this spelling is an engrish and it’s Tomori. NaoNao’s brother.

2 Likes

Seems legit.
We already know Yusa is Yusa afterall.

1 Like

So who is that Tachibana Kazunobu and what is he to Kanade-chan!?

Tachibana
Kazunobu

T achibana
K azunobu

T
K

T K

TONKEY KONG.

7 Likes
charlotte
The latest Dengeki magazine had a article on Charlotte. Thought I would scan it and upload it here for everyone.

If anyone one wants a better image of anything, please tell me and I’ll try my best!

4 Likes

I’m specially interested in the creator’s comment. Wow, there’s a lot of information…

5 Likes

I should easily be able to get a digital copy of the Dengeki Magazine now, so if any important news come up, feel free to notify me with the release date of the magazine and I will provide screens. I am especially eager to know who Yusa’s VA will be, I have a guess for it, but I will keep that for myself for now.

3 Likes

Next one comes out on April 30, so if you could provide some scans/information, that’d be greatly appreciated! :smiley: Not sure if they plan too reveal the VA’s names yet, but I’ve heard rumors that they’ve revealed the names of the OP and ED

(is that right, @Zak89?)

1 Like

Yep. Seems like it.

This is from Charlotte’s official website:

Also, they’ve put the name of “marina” regarding the ZHIEND band.

1 Like

Yup that was confirmed during KSL live world! But I’m waiting on the actual names of the songs XD

1 Like

So marina is gonna be a voice actress!?!

I’m not sure, but maybe…

Nope, the vocalist of ZHIEND isn’t gonna be a seiyu… As far as I know xD

But the vocalist of How Low Hello will be the seiyu of Yusa… Still no news on who that is :frowning:

1 Like