Charlotte - General Discussion

Well it was just released in Japan, like, an hour ago… Dunno if anyone got their copy that early XD

Maeda really does like to antagonize “god” in his songs, doesn’t he…

Anyway, I see rizu posting the lyrics on 24 August. Any chance she didn’t get the official lyrics from the booklet?

I know for certain that if you preorder CDs, they will likely be shipped and arrive at your address the day before actual release. It was actually kind of funny when I first went to pick up a new Nana CD on the morning of release only to see Akiba empty and then eventually realize most people just order online and still get their copy early XD

I’ve preordered many times before, and only got my copy early when I preordered something while in the philippines :<

I think part of it has to do with how early you preorder? Like they just ship in order so the super early preorders get it early but not everyone does? One time I preordered “late” and didn’t get it for like 2 weeks after release date, probably because I had to wait for reprinting. This is pretty off topic though heh.

http://www.achanime.net/charlotte-ed-aoi-tada-yake-ochinai-tsubasa-lyrics/ Yake Ochinai Tsubasa lyrics. I noticed some were off, so I decided to make some quick fixes here.

Someone also made another one and it might be better than my broken up one ;; http://chacha-31.blogspot.com/2015/07/tada-aoi-yake-ochinai-tsubasa-lyric.html

1 Like

Seems like charlotte got a manga adaptation. Maybe this might fill in a few blanks left out in the anime.
1 Like

Awww yes, generally, the VN and manga version of Key series are better, in my humble opinion, than the animes. Terefore a manga adaptation is good news for the series. Hopefully it will follow the general trend.

Thank you for sharing.

I read the manga and so far it does give more details but so far its a very small amont mostly to do with there being another person besides ayumi and otosaka as we seen in episode one and a small image of their life before the start of the anime.

1 Like

the 7th DvD/Blu Ray will contain an unaired episode http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-09-05/charlotte-7th-blu-ray-dvd-to-have-unaired-episode/.92574

2 Likes

So my friend and I were talking and he brought up a good point. All powers have a drawback right? (Episode 10 spoiler) If it was revealed that Kumagami having to be wet while fully clothed was a lie, then what’s his drawback?

Guys, can we have complete list of powers mentioned in Charlotte?

1 Like

Actually. I still think (episode 10 spoiler) That he has to be wet to pinpoint their location. Sure it was used as a joke. But did we actually see him pin point anyone with an ability when he wasn’t wet in the episode ? We just saw previous timelines of him. None of them showed him pin pointing any ability while he was dry.

@waza Ask that in the “Topic proposals” page. But of course, you can just find their powers on Wikipedia if you type in “Charlotte anime wiki” and go to Wikipedia. They have all the character’s names, and abilities.

Yup. A bunch of people.

Hmm ? When ?

I think he means pinpoint on a map…

He can clearly tell where they are… How else would he go out and find them?

Time to go home guys, someone figured out what Charlotte means.

5 Likes

I’m kinda sad that none of us were able to figure it out first but oh well…

*facepalms *
I’m not ready to accept that answer :stuck_out_tongue: