Charlotte - General Discussion

[quote=“Naoki_Saten, post:183, topic:1313, full:true”] Yes, everyone has the right to criticize things. But overdoing it is kinda bad. As I mentioned before, the negativity is ruining my mood and the piling up of things to criticise (and repeating them) has been happening every week lately.

[/quote]

So, if we were praising those stuff, would you like it?

That joke was just a very tiny fraction of the episode. Character development is just a fraction of a character. And using your argument, there is absolutely no point in the “Best Key OP” thread, since the opening just represents almost 5% of the whole episode of an anime (this percentage is even a lot lower in VNs)…

[quote=“Takafumi, post:182, topic:1313, full:true”] then we should all just agree to disagree.
[/quote]

modus vivendi desu~

I didn’t even think to look for the food topic, but it turns out it exists! Not sure If I should cross-post to it, though. Don’t want to be a double-poster and incite rage.

1 Like

Listen properly to what people say before you ‘reply’.

Go sit in a corner and think about what you just said.

Know what? I give up. Just have in mind that your complaints will result in nothing next time. Let people talk about what they want. If you don’t like it, you just don’t participate or try to raise another topic in the discussion.

Besides, I have no idea about the meaning of your last phrase…

The full OP and ED are out now!
I was wondering if if anyone has translated lyrics for the full tracks for both Bravely You, and Yake Ochinai Tsubasa?

I was going to do some Sherock Holmes mode analysis if I could find anywhere that had translated lyrics yet lol

Well, the preview for episode 9 kinda spoils everything that will happen next; I’m kinda sad I watched it, now i won’t get the surprise while watching the episode.

Is it any worse than previews for major events normally are? From my experience they seem to spoil it but keep a few things a surprise.
Edit: nvm just watched it. Holy crap who thought that was a good idea?

1 Like

Ep 9 PV Spoilers Wouldn’t it be beautiful if it was all a flashback, and Ayumi is actually dead after all?

1 Like

9 PV Flashback to when? Unless Ayumi was put in the same type of machine in Nao’s backstory during the events of Charlotte (because of her height). I can’t see this being a flashback

1 Like

ep 9 PV spoilers Well, Yuu has missing memories, so I do think that is possible and I’d actually prefer that. I see Yuu getting back some more memories from listening to ZHIEND, because if you remember episode 5, he had some flashbacks while he was sleeping and listening to it. I really hope it is a flashback like that.

2 Likes

Pleeease be the case. Surely Maeda isn’t that far gone, right? ;_;

1 Like

I think about episode 9 of Angel Beats! after watch this PV.

2 Likes

If there’s anything about the episode 9 PV that I can expect, it’s Telepathy. It looks like our monster of the week will have Telepathy, since Kumagami can be heard mentioning it. In that case, the whole deal with Ayumi might not be a flashback, rather, it might actually be Memory Reading

PV 9 spoiler oh, that sounds like a possiblitly too. Which kinda makes it a flashback thing too.

PV 9 My problem with it being from the past is where does this (Sorry putting links unspoils it I guess) come from? she looks the same age as she did when she died. I do wish she was actually dead but I don’t see it unless there’s some other explanation.

PV 9 Either she cheated death, or that shit happened a short time before episode 1

My theory is that she was never dead in the first place, the paramedic said she was because they were ordered to by the government agents that are responsible for finding and studying the kids with powers. I think the rest of the series will be them fighting the agents with their powers.

1 Like

you gotta keep in mind, that episode 1 was stretched over a pretty big time frame, considering he was still in middle school at the beginning of it and then just started doing his thing to get in a certain high school. I might be wrong, because I am not that familiar, how the change between middle school and high school in Japan works.

At the worst, it would have been a one year gap from now, and I don’t think that Ayumi would look all that different in the span of one year?

http://www.rizuchan.com/charlotte-bravely-you/ We have Bravely You lyrics!

3 Likes