Anime Expo 2016

Oooh Lia is gonna peform at the welcoming ceremony!
Source from Facebook but on phone so hard to link

1 Like

I honestly find it quite harm-warming that they got Lia to perform in the opening ceremony :smiley: Not sure how important it is, but this is kind of a highlight for Anime Expo… isn’t it?

If we meet up Friday (late-ish) afternoon around the Key booth, I will likely be around. My schedule is a mix of hectic and full of uncertainties that may or may not happen. Other than that, just look for a guy wearing a Nana Mizuki t-shirt, and it’s probably me. Yes, I’ll be wearing one every day, and yes, I have that many.

1 Like

Do you guys think Lia will be at the party? That would be so cool! I’ll be there not sure what i’ll be wearing maybe my Ayu backpack, (Which reminds me I have an extra one to sell, should I bring extra merch to sell, lol?)

Random few questions. For signing CDs by Shinji Orito Which one(s) should I have signed? (I’ve only realized now that I own hardly any albums)

I own:
OTSU 1 and 2
Little Busters
Clannad Memento
Sea Roars (a remix album from ONE)

For the last two are they appropriate? Since they have remixed tracks he has done.

Despite the fact that they didn’t announce her as a participant, that still seems like a possibility, considering she’s participating in AX and everything…

And I swear, if that happens, I would kill someone just to be able to get to that dinner >_>

Unfortunately I don’t think killing anybody would help my chances to buy a ticket, get a visa to the USA, and get enough money to buy a ticket to that dinner.

(please don’t take what I say literally; the cia is always watching)

Sure, I think as long as a CD has him participating in one way or another, it’s definitely worth it to have him sign it :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your replies! Aww that’s a shame you can’t go. My brother’s wife is also from where you are and even can’t visit us either.

So for the plan with the giving money to one person to cheat them into the dinner party
I think we should list some things before the day comes upon us and we’re all still confused on how to go about it

1. Time schedules: It would be nice if we could all find a time that everyone has a same time that they’re free so we can all meet up at once.
    If we can’t all meet up at once on Friday before the dinner party we could have different groups of people meet up at a time to exchange money.
    I personally will be available all day besides the welcome ceremony so I can watch Lia perform

2. Money) I hope I’m not asking for to much but it would also be nice to know how much each person is spending so we could pair them up with the right person to complete the $300
    Me and my friend are currently looking at $110-150 (Not finalized)

I am attending this event as well. While the Key dinner party on July 1st is the most surest way to meet and greet fellow Key fans, I am open to the idea of the Kazamatsuri community scheduling our own lunch/dinner event sometime during the expo. Please add me to the list of attendees. Thank you.

2 Likes

“I’m also going”

So who do I have to kill to get into this event? >_>

1 Like

Was suggested by @rune_devros to have a discord channel dedicated for AX Kaza use real time
1 Like

The one issue I have is that my phone can’t have internet and I know it doesn’t work in the exhibition part :frowning: I’ll have my ayu backpack on (Day 1) and try to get in @ 12 am. I’ll also have my flower leggings and brown/blonde hair shoulder length.

I’ll be lining up for the exhibit hall to get in there as soon as possible and then going straight to the Key booth sooo I’ll hope to see y’all there

1 Like

Will anybody be bringing a camera? I’d love to see some footage & photos from the Key Fan Dinner Party, and the event at large.

Also has a meetup actually been organised yet? I don’t see anything.

What about 1PM at the VA booth on the 1st? You guys could meet up, go grab some lunch or something~

1 Like

Hi Kagikko minna-san~!
It’s bit late but I’ll attend Anime Expo this year as well!

Hope we have a meet-up before the official Key-Party too.
See you there!

1PM sould be a good time.

Well unfortunately according to some of the other Kaza members they won’t be available till after 3.
So I propose we move the meetup to 3 pm in front of the Key booth.

currently in AX sitting near monster hunter monster

God Eater* Vajra* lol atm waiting for @RedRavenW to get out of the shower .-.

lol should hurry I the line to get inside is really bad.

Actually considering the inconvinience of the lines do you wanna just meet up with the rest Kaza group at 3?