Anime Expo 2016

Me and my friend @RedRavenW will be going :smiley:

I’m going to AX.

I am torn between Key party and a Kirby music concert.

There are goods worth of 85$ I would like to buy if someone needs a little push for a ticket. If it’s not enough I wouldn’t mind one or two dangos more. You can never have enough dangos. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can tag along with my order, I recalculated what I wanted to get and I might be a little short from 300$. I plan on giving away my ticket/raffle to the party.Though if some one else needs it help them.

I believe the plan shouls be person A hands person B the money and person B buys the things obtaining the ticket
The exchanging of money should happen near the Key booth so we can watch our money being used
There might be something that stops us from giving the ticket to someone else so I’d prefer the person going to the party is the one buying

I was just planing on both of us being at the booth and we just order the items together and pay together atleast our share of what ever we buy.

Edit: Seems Necem would like some one to ship is good to him if anyone else is able to please feel free to help him.

Yep it would be nice if someone could do that. If you’re meeting up there you can still decide on who buys wich item so it adds up for the ticket. Of course, you would get a little something for the trouble~

So many members attending, this is insane!

I wish I can go myself but I have other plans that were made. Unfortunately, it would have been nice to go the Key Event and seeing not only the goods that are selling but the other venues as well. :disappointed_relieved: It does seem very interesting that there many who are attending but I hope those who do go will have a good time and enjoy themeselves.

Man I would fucking drop all plans ever to have dinner with VisualArt’s :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t really live anywhere near the Los Angeles region and I don’t have the transportation nor the resources to go. I feel very sad as well as frustrated that there is much excitement that is happening and I’m missing out on one of the most interesting events that is being held there. :disappointed:

YO GUYS Lia is going to be at AX too!

4 Likes

Well, AX officially better than any japanese event :anguished:

In case you guys missed it, @s0ewhat is giving away a ticket to the event if anyone is interested!

1 Like

@andrewcee is another attending to the list!

1 Like

Who do I bribe to get one of those big Dango plushies?

1 Like

As much as I want to, I will not be attending the Key Fan party, just does not fit with my schedule hehe.

However I am curious, who is interested in having a Kazamatsuri family meet up? I would really love to meet you guys and maybe we can have our own little “Q&A” where we learn a bit more about each other at a nearby cafe/restaurant.

I was thinking on July 2nd we can do this meet up since a Saturday would be a plausible date for everyone’s schedules and from my experience, a great time to buy merchandise since it’s the second day. Meet up location is still to be decided.

I hope to see group photos!

1 Like

I believe actually we need to do a meetup on July 1st so we can exchange money and plan out who we’re sending to the party.
Of course that doesn’t mean we can’t meet up again the next day and have a more official meetup.

Mhm, that’s what I was thinking. I would love to but It just depends if anyone else is interested.