Anime Expo 2016

thats fine with me im just w8ing for exhibit hall to open

Oh if you do manage to see me though Iā€™m wearing the crunchyroll bag that was given to us and a Black Bullet Enju shirt with cargo pants

okie dokie hopefully ill see you at the booth

Word is that the Key Fan Party tickets are almost sold out. Get in quick guys :o

@s0ewhat were here where art tho

Iā€™ve just purchased all I need and lucky me Iā€™ve got the dinner ticket as well! The line is crazy!!

P.S. Oops, I didnā€™t look at it carefully. Mine is a lottery too. God bless us! -0-

P.S. Iā€™ve got the ticket eventually.

1 Like

Did the meetup happen?? I havenā€™t heard anything

damn i won 2 tickets, any questions or things you guys want me to do?

also i havent heard about the meetup yet either

Lia just performed 4 Key songs in #AnimeExpo2016 Welcome Ceremony!! Mind blown!! Thank you @vavasyatyou !! Itā€™s just like mini KSL live!!!

2 Likes

So, umā€¦ Is anybody meeting up? I still want to see that group photo!

Which 4 songs did she sing ?

Gah! Okay so I didnā€™t have the internet so I kept asking people if they were from here. I stopped after asking 10 people when they said no. I met S0ewhat I believe though and then a bunch of people at the party. I was in too much euphoria at the party to take notes,so I hope someone did! We did get a group photo of everyone from the dinner!

She sang (not sure of order atm)

Toki Wo Kizamu Uta
Tori no Uta
Aozora
Bravely You

Then i went to the masquerade (only reason to go) and she sang

Bravely You
My Soul, Your Beats!
Toki Wo Kizamu Uta

WAS AMAZING I teared up at the opening ceremony, especially with Tori no Uta

2 Likes

Well, I didnā€™t get to get a picture with the Kaza family because I only had time for day 2. However, I would like to share a picture I took meeting Shinji Orito himself.

It could be that he has been busy lately, but he seems like such a sleepy yet sweet man.

2 Likes

lol I also attempted this with no luck. I even asked one of the booth salesgirls if she had met any Kaza people but she didnā€™t even know what I was talking about. Shameful.

Itā€™s too bad I couldnā€™t meet up with anyone here, but I do get to say Baba actually remembered who I was from when we met last year (he remembered @Pepe too when we were talking about it). Feels good man.

I asked if anyone from Kazamatsuri had been to the Key booth when I arrived but the people at the Key booth didnā€™t know what Kaza was.

I had a lot of fun at AX, especially at the Key party. It was great to meet everyone. There was just way too much stuff to do with me staffing Mystery Parfaitā€™s booth and demo stations downstairs, plus my loyalties were split with the Touhou community since ZUN was here this weekend.

I hope we do this again next year.

Wow Iā€™m honestly very surprised! I thought that kind of discussion was just something heā€™d forget about! Thanks baba-shachou :kudshock:

Oh this might be a good time to write about how I got into the Dinner Party!
So the plan I originally thought up fell through. (The failing of having Kaza members to meetup and such and the selling out of $300 tickets)
My winning of the lottery from @s0ewhat also failed because of the selling out of $300 tickets
What happened instead was that me and s0ewhat both received a lottery ticket for spending $50 which is how I won :smile:

Wow so you actually won the $50 lottery? Thatā€™s pretty lucky! Congrats!

Lol congrats glad you won in the end. I really didnā€™t expect the 300$ tickets to be sold out.

Thenā€¦ Where is it?? XP