Angel Beats! - Visual Novel Details & Ongoing Speculation

Some new CGs ~
http://www.4gamer.net/games/244/G024415/20150327014/

5 Likes

Amazing! There’s the Red Eyed Tenshi out there. I love that portrayal of hers

Looks like Naoi backstory is gonna be part of common route, then? Just like the anime

I’m so glad! For once a Key VN with plenty of CGs!

1 Like

Alright so I read the captions of the images and some interesting things did pop out

1. After Iwasawa becomes Otonashi’s lover, the Shadows start appearing. It really does respond to “love” occuring in the world
  2. The last caption says that Hinata had some problems with his family. That’s something new!

Man that says quite a lot about what the VN is going to be like. Looks like the character backgrounds won’t be exclusive to their routes, either

2 Likes

Hinata family problems.
Clearly Hinata is Yuri’s mysterious long lost brother.

3 Likes

So… This? Not sure what it is (aside from also mentioning where they’ll be). (AB PV?)

1 Like

Ooooh that’s the comiket special booth! It’s already tomorrow, after all. Lookin sweet~

What about the second picture with Yuri. Is that what I think it is? I watched the anime a couple time and I don’t remember them ever being that close/intimate while outside.

Nah, the subtitle says it’s just them planning a counterattack for the shadows that appeared :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Too late, my imagination has already lifted. Still kinda odd to be that close to just be “planning” a counterattack.

1 Like

I’m under the impression that this is the Iwasawa route and he’s probably losing or just lost something~ We know how this ends. He’s being consoled.

Also those images for what’s looking like a PV, I’m saying is the OP for 1st beat. Like that’s no doubt what it is.

4 Likes

Wow, that actually makes complete sense. Looking closer at Otonashi, he is actually crying. Imagination has now landed.

1 Like

Oh my god I didnt even notice that. Dayum man Im srsly looking more and more towards it.
And those CGs are srsly good-looking. Lets hope theres gonna be even more!

1 Like

Actually yeah, in terms of quality, these CGs are all just amazing! It might just be Key adopting to the times in terms of CG quality, but these really are their best CGs so far

2 Likes

Hey look, more in-game photos!

EDIT: AND SOME MORE!

4 Likes

Wow, you beat me to it and they literally posted it on their twitter like 5 minutes ago. Anyways, those character expressions are legit as hell.

Animations?!

!?!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I like how there’s an apparent difference in depth (who’s standing closer) in that third screenshot. This VN is going to be so awesome. Hype!

1 Like

Wait a minute… Episode 01: Departure? Episode 02: Guild? That’s the same as the anime!

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?

1 Like