Angel Beats! - Visual Novel Details & Ongoing Speculation

MUH MASAMI

brb rioting

1 Like

Well look at it from the point of view of the Key workers. Having a Masami character means they had to make a band and recording studios and a lot of extra work with her. Key workers are probably lazy and hated the fact that extra work had to be done with that character.

1 Like

So they just posted the stuff that they’re going to sell at AnimeJapan on their website. http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2015/03/animejapan2015.html It’s a lot of AB VN related stuff, can anyone give me the specifics of the items so I can go to a corner and cry cause i’ll never be getting it? Unless… BASED Pepe will be going.

* clears throat *

Yeh, I saw that post but there’s more than just a car in what Key posted I believe. There’s like a CD, a strap on of something, and I think a booklet. Unless i’m just over complicating the simple items they have.

(I think) it basically says that they will be selling that limited edition poster and coaster at “x” times at the event, as well as that paper car replica and whatever that art-ish thing is.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend this weekend :frowning: that itasha papercraft looks sweeeet tho T3T

So @key_official just tweeted this out…

EDIT: More!

8 Likes

Is that a feather for a cursor? Interesting.

The katakana text “Tetra Pot” is framed in the background of the second screenshot? Wonder if that has any meaning

Tried deciphering some of the text outside the game screen, but no success. I’m curious what that program behind Yuri is though.

Upon seeing those pictures, I subconsciously squee’d. HYPE!!!

2 Likes

So the official Key Twitter just posted this,

I can only infer from this picture and the first 2 words that this is an underpaid worker who is working late nights just to provide for his family and deliver the AB VN to all fans.
5 Likes

Not exactly, but I like your interpretation more!

I didnt really look at it when it passed my timeline but I just naturally assumed it was Maeda continuing to not be asleep

1 Like

Kleenex… we are being warned. :slight_smile:

So they just updated the AB VN website.
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/angelbeats/shop_tokuten.html
These are the *fully colored pictures you’d get if you pre-ordered from so and so site, and holy lewdness man…

Also, it’s pretty weird that the 2 Yuris are different. The first one is from the anime style drawing, and the second one is more CGI and AB VN drawing.

1 Like

I might be missing something but… Is that two Kanades? (Red eyed, yellow eyed.) Or (Anime spoiler) Is that her alternate (wolf/howl) self? Note: I’ve only read the first translated chapter of the Heaven’s Door manga.

Yeah they revealed the actual bonuses a while back, but those were just rough sketches. These are the final designs for the people who preorder.

Yeah that is pretty much all there is to it. At least, as far as we know, that is all there is to it.

1 Like

Yeah thats what I meant. On sketches they were like, yeah I can see this being pretty lewd and ecchi. But with it being fully colored, its like, just 1 more different colored pixel and you got nude.

1 Like

In other news Amazon has stated that their reward is an A3 tapestry: http://www.amazon.co.jp/Angel-Beats-beat--【予約特典-ガルデモ未公開シングルCD「Million/dp/B00SKQXPS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427354300&sr=8-1&keywords=angel+beats

They still aren’t saying what character it is or what design it’ll have xP But yeah this’ll probably be the only non-lewd one lol

1 Like