Who would win?

Battle of the Suzuki Keikos

Yumemi vs Takafumi vs Kanako vs Haruka vs Kanata vs Shizuru

And even better one would be a battle of the Saitos LMAO

3 Likes

Oooh, thatā€™s a fun one!

Iā€™d probably bet on Shizuru. In controlled situations, (Rewrite) she can even fight on par with or subdue Sakuya, so her power levels are on a whole different level from the rest.

5 Likes

An odd one that popped into mind, but, how about (Rewrite) Moon Kotarou vs. (Charlotte) ā€œPlunderā€ Yuu?

Then again, I donā€™t remember the specifics of Charlotte at all, so hopefully this one isnā€™t too easy ^^;

5 Likes

Ooooh, that IS an interestng matchup. (Rewrite & Charlotte) They both have the similar perk of still being mortal but having thousands of lives worth of power. Yuu might have the edge though, since his abilities take all shapes and forms, while Kotarou is still limited to his Rewrite and Aurora.

6 Likes

Well we mustnā€™t forget that Yoshino fought against a whole bunch of gangsters. Also (Rewrite moon) he even fought against familiars and he didnā€™t lose easily

Iā€™d go with moon kotarou, Yuu was so exhausted both physically and mentally by then, but that wasnā€™t the case for Kotarouā€¦so yea

How about this one:
Junker (Planetarian) vs Chaa (Angel Beats)

2 Likes

In hindsight, Masato got owned a lot in the anime too, so I guess it is a pretty fair match :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mineā€™s kind of lame compared to some of these, but how about a battle against Maedaā€™s waifus: Mai Kawasumi (from Kanon) vs. Tomoyo Sakagami (from CLANNAD)? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For Kurugaya vs Tomoyo, Iā€™d have to say obviously Kurugaya for the sword, however, if it was strictly hand to hand combat, Iā€™d have to go with Tomoyo, sure Kurugaya is naturally gifted in most things, but Tomoyo has been doing it for years as well as being naturally gifted in fighting, therefore Iā€™d say that experience + talent beats just talent.

As for Masato v Kengo, I would say Masato, I mean if Masato got his hand on and broke Kengoā€™s wooden sword (I donā€™t know what the proper name is for it), Kengo would surely lose; heā€™s a good fighter but he specializes in words not hand to hand, where as Masato is just brute strength.

I think we all know Dorj is the strongest :stuck_out_tongue:
What about a random 3 way sword fight: Kurugaya v Kengo v Mai?

Have you ever tried a 3 way sword fight? They donā€™t work :stuck_out_tongue:

My argument here is ALL Charlotte and Rewrite spoilers.

But the rules of the fight never said anything about [spoiler]Yuu having all the powers, just at least plunder. Plunder only requires you to see the opponent to steal their power. As long as Moon Kotarou can stay out of Yuuā€™s vision then sure he may have a chance, BUT again, the rules here donā€™t limit the amount of powers Yuu can have. He might have Naoā€™s ability but not say Angeloā€™s (Oh gosh!) ability. Therefore he will not be mentally exhausted nor disadvantaged by Kotarouā€™s long ranged aurora. Also, Yuu needs to only plunder once and itā€™s already GG.

The only way Kotarou may have a chance here is if Yuu only has plunder and Kotarou shoots him with aurora before he can get plundered.[/spoiler]

2 Likes

This one could be interestingā€¦ How about Akio and Tomoya?

Akio is an extremely capable athlete (Heā€™s close to a professional capable baseball player, highly skilled at basketball, and an accomplished lightā€¦ I mean, beam saber duelist and laser tag champion). Heā€™s bigger and more broad-shouldered than Tomoya and lacks the obvious physical imparment.

On the flip side, while Akio is even more headstrong and stubborn than Tomoya, heā€™s lacking in raw endurance. Because heā€™s a chain smoker, I doubt heā€™d be able to say, put up with (Minor spoilers in Tomoya arc in Tomoyo After arc) That Tomoya did against the thugs he faced day after day . Akio is also a bit on the lazy side, often shirking his duties at the Furukawa Bakery to have fun. Granting, he DOES teach Little League Baseball some of that time, but considering that level, I donā€™t imagine that gives you a lot of exercise.

Now, despite the aforementioned injury, Tomoya is one of (if not THE) most determined people in the Clannad verse. (Clannad Yukine anime spoilers) Going toe to toe with the leader of a GANG for hours on end and fighting him TO A DRAW is no mean feat, especially considering (Tomoya arc spoilers) He didnā€™t even go through the training with Kanako here. He basically did it impromptu . He also seems to have a slightly better grasp of martial arts combat than Akio.

Which makes it a bit tough, but considering how wild and chaotic of a fighter he is, I might actually go with Akio hereā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually participated within the ranges of 2 - 17 people (weird hobby)
They workā€¦ sometimes. But when they do, it is AWESOME

1 Like

I guess what Iā€™ll say is considered as spoilers of both moon and Charlotte

I kinda have to disagree here, the aurora is not a normal superpower, meaning the power that Kotarou has isnā€™t similar to the one Gardian superhumans/super people in Charlotte have , as his power is actually his bloodā€¦ Something physical. So unless Yuu gets Kotarouā€™s blood heā€™ll not be able to ā€œPlunderā€ his power. Also, Yuu got exhausted because of the powers he got. ā€œA normal human canā€™t easily handle this much of powersā€ is what I understood watching the last episode of Charlotte. So I guess Yuuā€™s powers make him really strong, but not enough to beat moon Kotarou.

5 Likes

Ooh, this is interesting.

The thing is, the powers in Charlotte are governed by laws different from that of Rewrite. (spoilers on the two series) Iirc, in Charlotte, the charactersā€™ powers are latent abilities awakened by something that the Charlotte comet brought down to Earth. In Rewrite, the powers manifest as varying forms of manipulating aurora, and whether it manifests as summoning familiars or using an ability depends on what kind of ā€œchangeā€ an individual desires.

Because of that, itā€™s unlikely for Yuuā€™s powers to affect Kotarou, so I bet on our dear self-rewriting boy. I could be wrong though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I want a Yoshino vs Masato (under Kyosukeā€™s minigame rule) ! It will be hilarious! ^^

A match between Misa and Midou is also interesting. Fire vs Fire~

1 Like

Who would win in a contest of smiles and laughter between Komari and Sayuri?
Weā€™ll never know, for no matter what jury is assembled to compare them, it will be K.O.'d by the overload of sweetness before the girls are even done warming up.
Most experts theorize that this would be a perfect ā€œspiral of happinessā€ setting where both parties could go on smiling forever.

11 Likes

Not like Iā€™ve watched Angel Beats, but what about a battle between the Kana Hanazawas? Tenshi vs Kagari?

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to get Yukine in there too!

Who wants to see a chess match between Makoto and Chihaya? Undoubtebly, the game would be completely unpredictable and random! Whatā€™s strategy? How does the knight move again? And why are all the snacks gone?
ā€¦someone should probably teach them the rules first.
In the end, Makato would win due to Chihayaā€™s disqualification. In a long and complicated game, itā€™s only a matter of time until ojou-sama forgets how great her grip strength isā€¦

7 Likes