Who would win?

Ooh, this is interesting.

The thing is, the powers in Charlotte are governed by laws different from that of Rewrite. (spoilers on the two series) Iirc, in Charlotte, the characters’ powers are latent abilities awakened by something that the Charlotte comet brought down to Earth. In Rewrite, the powers manifest as varying forms of manipulating aurora, and whether it manifests as summoning familiars or using an ability depends on what kind of “change” an individual desires.

Because of that, it’s unlikely for Yuu’s powers to affect Kotarou, so I bet on our dear self-rewriting boy. I could be wrong though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I want a Yoshino vs Masato (under Kyosuke’s minigame rule) ! It will be hilarious! ^^

A match between Misa and Midou is also interesting. Fire vs Fire~

1 Like

Who would win in a contest of smiles and laughter between Komari and Sayuri?
We’ll never know, for no matter what jury is assembled to compare them, it will be K.O.'d by the overload of sweetness before the girls are even done warming up.
Most experts theorize that this would be a perfect “spiral of happiness” setting where both parties could go on smiling forever.

11 Likes

Not like I’ve watched Angel Beats, but what about a battle between the Kana Hanazawas? Tenshi vs Kagari?

2 Likes

I’d like to get Yukine in there too!

Who wants to see a chess match between Makoto and Chihaya? Undoubtebly, the game would be completely unpredictable and random! What’s strategy? How does the knight move again? And why are all the snacks gone?
…someone should probably teach them the rules first.
In the end, Makato would win due to Chihaya’s disqualification. In a long and complicated game, it’s only a matter of time until ojou-sama forgets how great her grip strength is…

7 Likes

This game will be so exciting…
2 minutes into the game and you’ll see the king flying to the moon…

5 Likes

Dark alleys. A LAWLESS zone where both kinds of trash gather and fester. A place that knows no SUNSHINE, with its dark walls stained with SINFUL BLOOD. Any and all who leave the lukewarm, beaten path of SOCIETY and stumble into this sinister ZONE awaits only one DESTINY out of the three: Escape it as a beaten DOG, become one with the GARBAGE, or emerge as a proud WOLF.

As chance would have it, a schoolgirl somehow ended up here. As the WILDEST and proudest of all wolves saw her surrounded by the usual trash, he recited the lyrics of his SOUL to make a heroic entrance… only to get kicked in the face because the girl couldn’t tell him apart from the rest.

And so began the DUEL between Yoshino Haruhiko and Sakagami Tomoyo. Who will claim VICTORY and how? Would Yukine, who arrived at the scene shortly after manage to stop these two? What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Considering Tomoyo’s physical feats are equivalent to those of a shounen manga main character, Yoshino would get absolutely obliterated :smirk:

Both of them is OP… they have a balanced attacking and defence power
Kanade have distortion and to hurt kagari (if i remember) she need to have " key destroyer" weapon lol ( i forgot what the name too)

Instead of fighting i think they’ll get along and be a good friend
Since kanade love gardening and kagari is like crops god (lol) right?

1 Like

Tomoyo may be stronger physically, but don’t underestimate Yoshino’s GUTS!

2 Likes

Yoshino actually managed to stay his ground against mamono. I would bet 9 times out of 10 on him.
Though, there is a chance that Wolf -The- Mad Dog would underestimate a woman opponent or decide against fighting her at all… And get himself pwned because of that.

3 Likes

Lucia Konohana vs Akari Konohana!!!
Who would it be?