Try to anger as many Key fans as possible in one sentence

and with that one this thread has peaked

3 Likes

Little Busters! English release is cancelled.

29 Likes

For a second I thought that was true, you gave me a heart attackā€¦ :sunohii:

7 Likes

i almost throw my mouse to the monitorā€¦

2 Likes

Naoe Riki is just another generic harem protagonist with no personality who gets girls for no other reason outside of being the protagonist.

16 Likes

But the previous statement is absolutely right!

2 Likes

I think we have a winner

7 Likes

Little Bustersā€¦ That anime and itā€™s creators, Keyā€¦ must be lazy as sloths if they dare make what they call an anime (in 2013!) with that God - awful, stiff animationā€¦ they must be known for poor animation quality and dumb sports anime that donā€™t even have cool scenes like Kuroko no Basketā€¦ SMH :pensive:

P.S: Oh, I even FORCED myself to preview this anime by them called Kanon (2002), OH GOD!.. why do they look like thatā€¦ Nope, thatā€™s not an animation studio, thatā€™s a insect house with the way they birth their characters with those caterpillar looking pupilsā€¦

I like my eggs plain.

6 Likes

ā€œCharlotte is a typical Key storyā€

When someone says that clannad was boringā€¦

Air is what you breathe.

7 Likes

saya is just a bug

thatā€™s hilarious :emotionless: oh God i canā€™t stop laughing :kgoha:

3 Likes

ok i get trigger at this pointā€¦

I give Kanon a score of 1 because of the Eyes.

2 Likes

(After Story spoiler) I laughed when Nagisa died.

I canā€™t tell if youre being serious, or actually trying to anger more Key fansā€¦ but either way your post made me more angry than Naomi_Satenā€™s! Good job XP

2 Likes

Neither Itaru Hinoue nor Na-Ga can beat Higurashiā€™s original character designs.

1 Like

Rewrite spoiler I think:How Kagari teleported to the moon and back to earth is my favorite thing about rewrite
Somewhat Rewrite spoilers: Sakuya is more boring of a character than Kitagawa

True ending for every Key game explained: It was all just a dream.

4 Likes