Try to anger as many Key fans as possible in one sentence

Ahh so much true…kata2 yang ini memang paling menyakitkan…ini juga pernah terjadi sama Naonya Charlotte…padahal Nao ndak salah :disappointed_relieved:

lebih baik kita tidak bahas disini… tentu saja demi kebaikan warga kazamatsuri :sweat_smile:

I actually experienced this to a fello otaku but not a key fan

That day, I lost a comrade.

1 Like

{Friend walks into my room}

“Oh hey Andrew, what are you watching on your phone?”

“Little Busters”

“Oh sick, I love The Pillows too! You know they were featured in the Fooly Cooly anime”

3 Likes

Rewrite and Kanon 2002 are the example of how you do a Key anime properly

9 Likes

dousei is better than clannad, such a good story, character development, and H-scnenes that’s why i don’t know why they decided to leave tactics and start key that doesn’t make sense at all, i’m extremely disappointed of how they’ve gone down at quality nowdays :disappoint:

1 Like

Terra is just a Grisaia no Rakuen ripoff

1 Like

Rewrite’s earth energy is a rip off from ff7’s lifestream

1 Like

re:write

16 Likes

Kagari’s actress can scream in pain more convincingly than any seiyuu I’ve heard before.

The gang war added to Yukine’s route in the anime added so much tension and thoughtful social commentary to what was previously a boring slog of a story.

1 Like

My favourite Key series is Nagi no Asukara

2 Likes

Key reached its peak with their CLANNAD h-scenes

Without Yoshino Rewrite would be better

1 Like

I’d try it if the art weren’t so bad.

14 Likes

Key anime has never made me gone emo nor the fact that I’ve ever once cried during scenes that are so overrated with tugging people’s heartstrings.

1 Like

Key? Oh you mean that company that makes okay ACTION anime with REALLY wierd, stupid plots about practically nothing and everyone is a freakin’ crybaby?

P.S.: And it all ends too quick before YOU cry?

“I cried when watch CLANNAD but i still didn’t get it the storyline”

It sucks that Maeda’s heart condition hasn’t killed him yet.

12 Likes

Jesus Christ this one was way too much for me, there, have my like. The best one I’ve seen so far.

Ryou X Tomoya is OTP

2 Likes