Try to anger as many Key fans as possible in one sentence

Nagisa is my waifu!

1 Like

The Rewrite anime needed more boob grab jokes.

Also

Wait, Little Busters was once an 18+ game? Well then I’m not buying it on Steam, I don’t support that kind of garbage censorship. Give us the original creator’s vision unfiltered or GTFO.

14 Likes

You mean you spent 50 hours pretending you had girlfriends?

28 Likes

Quit being a baby crying over your stupid chinese cartoon girls.

5 Likes

“Grisaia is much better.”

3 Likes

“Wait, how can a written version be better than an audiovisual one?!”

1 Like

“The LB! VN game look like Hentai”
Based from (Is ok to attach some pic here?)

yeah that why i never have(or made?) someone that i can talk about Key around me…

4 Likes

I thought the (Refrain) Parting of the boys was funny because I thought they were trying to promote Yaoi couples as end-game for the OTP. I was laughing too much because of the baiting was too strong.

3 Likes

Hi guys, my LB review is finally published.

6 Likes

Maybe one day Key will learn to write a good character, but they’ll probably shut down before then.

This is legitimately how I felt when I rewatched it recently. That second season is a draaaaag.

“They might as well be aliens from planet moe for all the connection they have to us earthlings.”

Anime News Network’s Carl Kimlinger on Clannad

1 Like

“oh you mean Yui? that one the playing Guitar? Yeah! I like the anime too”
After that he send a pic of HTT NOT THE GirlDeMo

I think most people would agree that this is probably trigger inducing xD I mean I don’t get triggered as much… Maybe this might not anger people, but, I’ve seen people from my friends’ end, specifically on Facebook, say this (note this is not coming from Key fans in a sense, moreso people that dislikes Key on my end so I dunno if this counts):

“Key is Melodrama Bullshit.”

3 Likes

I don’t want to watch CLANNAD because their faces look weird.

You don’t need to read the visual novels to get the full Key experience.

(I am unfamiliar with the art of how to make Key fans angry)

1 Like

I never watched season 2 of Clannad because the first season was too boring.

11 Likes

I’ve never watched/read a Key anime/VN; no offense to those who enjoy it but I don’t like stories where the entire appeal is in watching defenseless puppies get kicked and killed off.

2 Likes

in 2030: Summer Pockets anime confirmed for 13 episodes

12 Likes

Clannad would have been much better if they just cut out the side routes.

5 Likes

Nageesa.

16 Likes
  • I prefer smaller eyes.
  • KEY has the best slice-of-life genre stories with magical fantasy genre in it.
  • Romance between characters is so forced.
3 Likes