The observatory

The fishing boats on port

unpaved road

site of fire lookout tower, only warehouse remain now

site of wooden bridge now concrete bridge

8 Likes

From Kohata, Uji, Kyoto

6 Likes

Wow, those look really nice! Thanks for the pictures! :smiley: Were those images of Minagi, Kano and Misuzu put up by the city government? Or just some fans decided to put it in?

Also, does that vending machine have the gooey juice in it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These signs made by local fan and donate them town’s tourist bureau. These playground signs so called “tobidashi kozo” or “tobidashi boya” (running kid) in Japanese. The most famous one is near Toyosato Elemental School associated with K-on! These are only seen Kansai Region, Never seen at Kanto / Capital Region.

1 Like

That’s soooooo cool :smiley: I wonder if they are still there up to now

I taken photo in January of this year.

1 Like

Oh wow I think I actually did see the Kano cutout when I was in Kasumi! But I didn’t see Minagi or Misuzu unfortunately (T_T)

Great photos and I can actually recognise some of the scenes these relate to from memory but I think it’d be even better if you could put in some comparison photos!

3 Likes

Location map of Gobo/Mihama, Wakayama and Kasumi, Hyogo

7 Likes

that should be really helpful for anybody planning to go, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

I made another location map of Gobo city centre, Maizuru, Kyoto and Kunitachi, Tokyo.

3 Likes

I compiled KEY (and Kyoto Animation) locations from various persons and resources to create the map linked to below. It is certainly incomplete, especially for works like Little Busters! and Angel Beats!, but it does provide accurate locations for several dozen locations found in the KEY universe. If anyone knows of any locations / co-ordinates you would like me to add, post them and I’ll be happy to update the map!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z-2af2mXUJhM.kY_b-FkIXOLI&usp=sharing

4 Likes

I remember seeing in the past a photo the outside background image of the Rewrite school in real life, but I haven’t been able to find it since.
Also fairly recently we found out where the Little Busters school was but I also forgot. I know @Aspirety looked at it with me but I can’t find it again so maybe he’ll know.
Most of the real world school doesn’t match up with the LB school but there are a few sections of it that do, like the staff hallway with the fish tank.

The school in Charlotte is apparently already found:

5 Likes

Some locations from Little Busters:

The interior of the school from Little Busters! is based on a highschool in Kusakabe (春日部市), north of Tokyo; unfortunately you can’t enter it unless you are a student. The school’s name is: 埼玉県立春日部高等学校.

The shopping district from Little Busters! Don’t know the exact location but pretty sure it’s somewhere in Tokyo.

The shopping station from Kud Wafter. Apparently it’s in a city called Nishinomiya/西宮市 in front of the railway station.

10 Likes

It’s Minato-ku, Azabu Juuban.

1 Like

Keihan Moriguchi-shi Station, Osaka from Kanon

8 Likes

All those photos and maps… so amazing. It’s like we’re there

sobs

2 Likes

Too many feels. breathe
Hope you guys enjoy this little jewel I’ve just found:

(AIR spoilers)

3 Likes

It would be a good idea if someone, somehow make a Minecraft version of AIR’s scenarios.