The Kazamatsuri Awards 2014-2016

With the end of 2016 comes the time to announce the winners of our very first Kazamatsuri Awards! Your nominations have been processed, your votes have been tallied, and we're proud to announce the winners of each category, plus some other notable mentions. Voting was tallied across two topics: The

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/the-kazamatsuri-awards-2014-2016/
7 Likes

Commemorative quick Aspi photoshop!
(Also I updated the Aphorism generator in celebration too, it was broken sometimes and I realised there has been a typo in the code for 10 months. Oops.)

17 Likes

Congrats to all winners! You were very cute ^^
I hope 2017 will be a great year with a lot of Cuteness :smiley:

Congrats to all winners. And, wow, I was unaware of how impressive a lurker I truly was.

I’ll try to be more active this year.

It would certainly help if a certain visual novel actually came out this year. :kurumu: And of course there’s a new Key VN on the way too. So, yeah, best wishes for 2017! May Kaza be super active this year.

4 Likes

You can count on Little Busters this year, don’t worry! Summer Pockets though, well, good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, congratulations to those that won and the runner-ups as well! I’m happy that the results turned out very well. I hope to be more active myself in the forums on Kazamatsuri during 2017. I’ll definitely try to work things out in becoming a helpful contributor and to do my very best from here on out. I’m hoping things will turn around my corner in the future someday. :blush:

1 Like

You said that last year.

Congrats to everyone who won, here’s to a great 2017. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all of the winners! And thank you for the runner up, that meant a lot haha

Man thank you very much everyone. ;-;

And congratulations to the winners!

(I also want to take notice that both Best Girl and Best Guy hailed from the same island. Huehuehue.)

2 Likes

Congratulations to all of the winners!

And thank you everyone, who bringed me up to be a runner up >____< I didn’t expect to even make it there.

Congratulations to all winners!
Not gonna lie, I secretly hoped there would be a “most serious member” category xD

1 Like

Congratulations to all recipients! I’m a new member so I hope to participate often.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners~ Keep up the good work guys yey yey

3 Likes