The K.E.Y. Art Portal

@Ekalina dw, Kud Wafter isn’t canon XD

A friend of mine is an artist who is currently doing a clannad based picture for the yearbook. He is interested in the “bounty” but is not a forum member, would the reward in question be worth something to someone who isn’t a forum member? Just confirming on his behalf.

Nowhere is it stated that you need to be a Kaza forum member to contribute~ This book is everybody’s.

That isn’t what I asked… I asked if the reward offered for one a bounty would be something that would matter to a non forum user, not if he could submit in the first place.
For all I know it could be a title or something so I just wanted to confirm.
At any rate I’ll take your answer as a yes it will be something worth it even if you aren’t a forum member, thanks.

2 Likes

I submitted this in the submission link for the K.E.Y anniversary yearbook…twice. I messed up with the first submission so I thought I’d post the version I meant to submit here (this is the second submission)

I’m not too late for the submission, am I?

19 Likes

Not at all! Thanks for the contribution, looks great :smiley:

1 Like

Like my promise Kud Wafter

I did experiment to draw this starry sky…I’m glad it turn pretty well and beautiful :blush:

Chosen Name: Ekalinart
General Location : Indonesia
URL : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61039985

15 Likes

ey b0ss i got yor Mai Kawasumi right here

I colored the Mai drawing I posted a while back. I also submitted the full-res version using the form. I hope this isn’t too mean spirited to include in the book :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Ekalina please make sure you submit all art using the new form from now on!

Nostalgia

a feeling of pleasure and also slight sadness when you think about things that happened in the past

21 Likes

if i submit a fanart using the new form, i need to re-post it here?

@iokc Nope, you don’t have to. People are just sharing art here for publicity if they want.

Here’s one for Ayu~

Title: There’s No Need To Bring A Telescope To Snowgazing - Only Your Smile!

…in the first place who even brings a telescope to snowgazing its not even stars

20 Likes

Okay guys, current bounties are listed in the opening topic! I’ll keep it updated.

I’m starting a new reward system using what I call ‘Dango Tickets’. Each is worth $10 USD, and you can exchange them for Steam games, Steam/itunes gift cards, or even a free physical copy of The K.E.Y.! You can earn Dango Tickets by submitting art fulfilling one of the bounties and approved by me, OR by referring a new contributor to The K.E.Y. who then submits approved contributions. That way, even those who aren’t artistically inclined have a method & incentive to help the project!

Have fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does old fanart get rewards?

Unfortunately not. However, I have been keeping track of members who have been submitting new art for the project, and will be rewarding a couple of the top contributors with free copies of The K.E.Y.

1 Like

You thought it was Rice Tickets, but it was me Dango Tickets :yukitgla: intensifies

3 Likes

Similar to oppai and kinniku, baseball is serious business

(the logo in the back became a thing solely because i wanted to put it somewhere :masdum:)

Title: A Samurai Lives For What He’d Die For!

edit: i forgot the moonrunes that was in the rough sketch .-.

23 Likes

That is so coooool :minaamor:

1 Like

Sheeeetttt

That’s really really awesome~ love your artworks! Would love to see them colored someday, but the linearts alone are already amazing

4 Likes