Steam Sales

Make sure to refresh as much as you can. That will help Valve put out the fire in the server room.

2 Likes

Clannad is apparently 65% off https://twitter.com/sekaiproject/status/877950586930380801

1 Like

Not just Clannad but all the Key titles by the looks of it, e.g Tomoyo After 65% off, Planetarian 70% off.

Steam is of course in meltdown though atm!

1 Like

I’d imagine all their titles are on sale. As you said Steam is having a meltdown and that’s all I could see thanks to Twitter.

1 Like

Imagine my reaction when I woke up in the morning with an e-mail saying “8 items from your Steam wishlist are on sale!”

Said wishlist made up entirely of VNs

2 Likes

It’s even cheaper if you get the bundle! It’s 69% off for Clannad, side stories, and Tomoyo After. That’s one heck of a good deal.

My only regret for this steam sale is that Little Busters didn’t get to be part of it.

2 Likes

That is an incredible bargain! This is the link (in my case the UK store with price in pounds, might localize?) http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2725/CLANNAD_Bundle/

I also had all 4 (VNs) of my wishlist items in the sale, and saved nearly 50% :smiley:

All Key stuff on steam is 60-70% off except for planetarian HD (30% off) and the CLANNAD anthology manga. EVERYTHING else is on sale. GO GET IT NOW.

I’m willing to donate something to the Kaza vault for giveaways. What should I get?

Just remembered that they don’t allow to have gifts on inventory unless you gift them via email to someone who already has them.

Hooee those are some numbers

7 Likes

Planetarian get dadon!

1 Like

Time for a bump again

4 Likes

If I didn’t have them all, I’d buy them all.

1 Like

I jumped on the occasion to buy Harmonia, Planetarian, Clannad, Tomoyo after and Little busters :grinning:

1 Like

Good Choice Shizu-chan.

Your in for a really unexpected surprise with little busters if you have a touch screen hybrid for windows like me as the game has touch screen controls which is super awesome. (especially how i have a surface book)

Enjoy the 3 to 4 hour read of planetarian, I really really love that game. Enjoy

Over and out (to buy more steam games)

1 Like

Thank you I read planetarian yesterday and I really loved it. Now I’m reading Clannad and Little Busters is for the end :wink:

1 Like

Big reductions on Key VNs in the Steam Winter Sale, Harmonia and Planetarian cost near nothing!

4 Likes

Don’t forget 20% off KSL Live World!

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes