Steam Sales

All Key VNs are between 50-60% off for the Steam anime sale.

8 Likes

Bump for summer sale, for whenever the store comes back.

Make sure to refresh as much as you can. That will help Valve put out the fire in the server room.

2 Likes

Clannad is apparently 65% off https://twitter.com/sekaiproject/status/877950586930380801

1 Like

Not just Clannad but all the Key titles by the looks of it, e.g Tomoyo After 65% off, Planetarian 70% off.

Steam is of course in meltdown though atm!

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine all their titles are on sale. As you said Steam is having a meltdown and thatā€™s all I could see thanks to Twitter.

1 Like

Imagine my reaction when I woke up in the morning with an e-mail saying ā€œ8 items from your Steam wishlist are on sale!ā€

Said wishlist made up entirely of VNs

2 Likes

Itā€™s even cheaper if you get the bundle! Itā€™s 69% off for Clannad, side stories, and Tomoyo After. Thatā€™s one heck of a good deal.

My only regret for this steam sale is that Little Busters didnā€™t get to be part of it.

2 Likes

That is an incredible bargain! This is the link (in my case the UK store with price in pounds, might localize?) http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2725/CLANNAD_Bundle/

I also had all 4 (VNs) of my wishlist items in the sale, and saved nearly 50% :smiley:

All Key stuff on steam is 60-70% off except for planetarian HD (30% off) and the CLANNAD anthology manga. EVERYTHING else is on sale. GO GET IT NOW.

Iā€™m willing to donate something to the Kaza vault for giveaways. What should I get?

Just remembered that they donā€™t allow to have gifts on inventory unless you gift them via email to someone who already has them.

Hooee those are some numbers

7 Likes

Planetarian get dadon!

1 Like

Time for a bump again

4 Likes

If I didnā€™t have them all, Iā€™d buy them all.

1 Like

I jumped on the occasion to buy Harmonia, Planetarian, Clannad, Tomoyo after and Little busters :grinning:

1 Like

Good Choice Shizu-chan.

Your in for a really unexpected surprise with little busters if you have a touch screen hybrid for windows like me as the game has touch screen controls which is super awesome. (especially how i have a surface book)

Enjoy the 3 to 4 hour read of planetarian, I really really love that game. Enjoy

Over and out (to buy more steam games)

1 Like

Thank you I read planetarian yesterday and I really loved it. Now Iā€™m reading Clannad and Little Busters is for the end :wink:

1 Like

Big reductions on Key VNs in the Steam Winter Sale, Harmonia and Planetarian cost near nothing!

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget 20% off KSL Live World!

1 Like